It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is God Answering Tim Tebow’s Prayers?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The wind bloweth where it listeth, and thou hearest the sound thereof, but canst not tell whence it cometh, and whither it goeth: so is every one that is born of the Spirit.

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

www.bartleby.com...

16 ¶ For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light,

That men loved darkness rather than light is undoubtedly true in our era

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Studio pays homage,

blogs.westword.com...

I am sorry but I am getting the biggest kick out of this,

blogs.westword.com...

whether he does it again really doesn't matter, people googled and read the message.

edit on 103131p://bMonday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
This lines up with my other thread:

Not since the OJ trial have I heard so much about a white Bronco.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hmm. Football fan here. Also very familiar with scripture. Yet, a nominee in my book for silliest thread of the week.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I find it ridiculous that people would even consider that G_d honors Tim Tebow's prayers over all the people who are praying for world peace.

If Tebow's G_d gives more attention to football than to relieve pain and suffering, he's no god of mine.

It is not about the football, it is the fact the message is reaching massive amounts of people it is not about the football, and I am sure he knows this.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't believe in co-incidences,He beat my Steelers though so I guess I have to say Go Broncs Go

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth
Hmm. Football fan here. Also very familiar with scripture. Yet, a nominee in my book for silliest thread of the week.

Thanks for playing.

Thank you for the insult, may I have another?

I have a history of starting unpopular topics.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
This lines up with my other thread:

Not since the OJ trial have I heard so much about a white Bronco.

No kidding, I don't even watch football, didn't even know who this guy was since all this started, see the message is getting out.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If by 'God' you mean the NFL then maybe but I see it more like Tebow is answering the NFL's public image prayers with the NFL front office nudging him along
edit on 9-1-2012 by Phayte because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by Phayte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Is God Answering Tim Tebow’s Prayers?

No.

Yet, Faith is a powerful thing. There are 22 people on the field including Tebow. If a handful of them are giving it a thought whatsoever, then it is influencing the outcome. It doesn't have to be God answering the prayer. I'm pretty sure God doesn't care who wins or loses, the struggle is what counts, but if Tebow believes it, and his offensive line believes it, and some defensive back has a little doubt because of it, then the act of praying and living a faithful life to give the prayer credence might actually influence the play.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I am big fan of Tebow, but to answer your question:

NO!!!!!

Tebow believes it,but that doesn't mean outside of his imagination God really exists to answer anything. Tebow works very hard and so does his teammates, especially his defense. They believe in Tebow unconditionally just like 200,000 greeks believed in Alexander the great. Did god believe in Alexander. I think not.

My point is Tebow's teammates have true faith in him. When that happen,which is very rare, an unstoppable force is created. This has nothing to do with a God looking down and helping or favoring a football team let alone a quarterback.

Tebow is a beautiful human being. He is unique. But the God thing is only in his imagination.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Since it explicitly states in the bible that touching pig skin (a football) is an abomination, I highly doubt it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Once again it is not about the game, but the message.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

There is another thread more in-line with the message.

God's use of Tim Tebow

I responded in that thread, and I believe God is using Tim Tebow, just as he uses us all.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

God's use of Tim Tebow

I responded in that thread, and I believe God is using Tim Tebow, just as he uses us all.

I agree.

Jan 9, 2012
www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

God's use of Tim Tebow

Thanks getready, I will check that topic out

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
If, and that's a strong IF, G_d is working to get his message out by using Tebow and the Broncos go to the SuperBowl, it might as well be Clash of the Titans since the Illuminati has thoroughly saturated the Super Bowl.

Should this happen, it'll be an interesting show.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
If, and that's a strong IF, G_d is working to get his message out by using Tebow and the Broncos go to the SuperBowl, it might as well be Clash of the Titans since the Illuminati has thoroughly saturated the Super Bowl.

Should this happen, it'll be an interesting show.

the Illuminati has thoroughly saturated the Super Bowl.

I don't know anything about that.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Oh, yes indeed. The Illuminati have been in control of this entertainment for many years now.
I have a thread here that I've prepared for the 2012 Super Bowl with several references to the previous ones. Although it's focused upon the half time shows, you can see how the entertainment is chosen and the visuals are highly symbolic of the Illuminati.

I don't expect everyone to believe it, but some of the stuff is quite eye opening and appear to be more than coincidental.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
After that game last light...... I unsubscribed to r/atheism.

Feels good.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

I am not sure what r/atheism is, thanks for posting.

Let me google that for you. There you go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join