It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messiah destroys the Edomites and Moabites in his return.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
WOW!

A lot of christians in this thread whose writing reveals big insecurities in their own faith.

Christians, Jews, and Muslims ALL have the same GOD.
there is no your god, my god, their god. there is The God.

The word 'GOD' is only a little over a 1000 years old - start of english language.

Jesus, SPOKE in the Ancient Aramaic language.

The Aramaic word for GOD IS Allaha.

Jesus called GOD Allaha.

Allah means 'The God'. One god.
Unlike other words, Allah means THE God,
you cannot make the word Allah to means 'Gods', 'Goddess', or any variant.

If you call Jesus, GOD.... then WHO did he worship?

Jews did not believe in JESUS.

Christians AND Muslims believe in JESUS, and his return.
Christians AND Muslims believe in the virgin birth AND Mary (the Qur'an has a chapter JUST about Mary).

The Qur'an is NOT from Muhammad, it is From GOD.
Muhammad recited the Qur'an (given to him from God, via Gabriel)

Muhammad made a covenant with the christian monks and all christians, the original document is in Turkey. A copy of it should be in every mosque and church. It is valid for both sunni and shi'a muslims.

edit on 9-1-2012 by CitizenNum287119327 because: (no reason given)

I reject and deny and renounce the allah of the Muslims. I worship the God of Israel, the Father of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I believe in the Bible, the Holy Word of the God of Israel, that Jesus Christ was the Word of God made flesh and dwelt among men.

I reject your allah.

No insecurities here, I have not had to resort to using big letters to get my faith shouted. I am standing firm in my faith, no insecurities.

I reject and deny and renounce your allah. I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

I reject your allah, and worship Jesus Christ, the firstborn of the dead.

You worship Jesus, despite Jesus instructing you to worship God who sent him? Remember the Lords prayer? HELLO??? It begins with "Our Father in Heaven...".

You say you are a christian, but you have made a god out of Jesus who instructed everyone to worship only God.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

You worship Jesus, despite Jesus instructing you to worship God who sent him? Remember the Lords prayer? HELLO??? It begins with "Our Father in Heaven...".

You say you are a christian, but you have made a god out of Jesus who instructed everyone to worship only God.

I reject and denounce and deny your allah. I worship Jesus Christ, the only Son of the Father.

Understand that allah and Yaweh are different in nature, character and word. Therefore, your allah and Yaweh are not the same.

I reject and denounce and deny your allah. I believe in Yaweh, the Father of Jesus Christ.

It is so easy to take a god and say it is the god. People did that with Odin. Should I believe in Odin because people said Odin was allah? People worshiped Zeus as the god. Should I also worship Zeus?

The allah of Islam is just a god that Mohammed said is the god. Mohammed worshiped a god, but told his followers his allah was the god. If allah is the god, then Odin is allah. Why don't the muslims try to prove Odin as the Nordic word for allah?

I reject and denounce and deny your allah.
edit on 1/9/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

No insecurities here, I have not had to resort to using big letters to get my faith shouted. I am standing firm in my faith, no insecurities.

No, you just keep repeating the same thing like a broken record and a spoiled child "I leject allah, I believe in Lold jesus chlist" nanananana while refusing to address clear evidence like the FACT THAT JESUS CALLED GOD ALLAH.

Now repeat some more.

(Jesus still called God Allah - will you now burst out of rage? haha)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

No, you just keep repeating the same thing like a broken record and a spoiled child "I leject allah, I believe in Lold jesus chlist" nanananana while refusing to address clear evidence like the FACT THAT JESUS CALLED GOD ALLAH.

Now repeat some more.

I reject and denounce and deny your allah. I believe in Jesus Christ, the lamb slain on the foundation of the world.

(will you keep bursting out in rage?)

Your allah is different in nature, character and word of Yaweh, therefore they are not the same. Mohammed is not the prophet of Yaweh, therefore allah is not Yaweh.

Does my constant rejection bother you? You mean your belief is so shaky, that you can't handle rejection? That is your problem then, not mine. Your allah is not Yaweh, don't get upset with me because Mohammed took the name of a god and said he was the god. If your allah is Yaweh, why do you still go to mosques that have the crescent moon? Yaweh was never associated with a crescent moon, ever, in the history of mankind. Mohammed associates the moon symbol with allah, the same as his dad did. Mohammed did not reject the allah of his dad, he simply called the allah of his dad, the god.

I renounce and deny and reject your allah.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Now repeat some more.

I reject and denounce and deny your allah. I believe in Jesus Christ, the lamb slain on the foundation of the world.

Your allah is different in nature, character and word of Yaweh, therefore they are not the same. Mohammed is not the prophet of Yaweh, therefore allah is not Yaweh.

Does my constant rejection bother you? You mean your belief is so shaky, that you can't handle rejection? That is your problem then, not mine. Your allah is not Yaweh, don't get upset with me because Mohammed took the name of a god and said he was the god. If your allah is Yaweh, why do you still go to mosques that have the crescent moon? Yaweh was never associated with a crescent moon, ever, in the history of mankind. Mohammed associates the moon symbol with allah, the same as his dad did. Mohammed did not reject the allah of his dad, he simply called the allah of his dad, the god.

Please troll some more.

Go on. It makes you feel better.

Just keep repeating that you reject God. You are piling the sins.

Say it once more, I didn't catch that last one clearly: Who did you say you reject?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Read the bible bro. The people worshipped him and he accepted that worship. Everytime he healed them they worshipped him and he did not reject them. Everytime he raised someone from the dead the people fell to their knees and worshipped him and he accepted it. The Magi that searched for Jesus fell on their knees and worshipped him when they found him as he was a toddler.

Here's a link with all the sources in the bible to look up:

Jesus, God in person, the promised Immanu'el

You need to read Isaiah, Zecharia, Ezekiel and Amos. Prophecies of the Messiah are in every book of the prophets and they all clearly Identify the Messiah as being the creator in the flesh. This comes from the books of the jews themselves not the christians. The Old Testament is the chronicle of the jews, the new chronicles the beginning of christianity as the Messiah that was promised to the jews comes. Even King David had visions of him written in psalms 110-119.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Read the bible bro. The people worshipped him and he accepted that worship. Everytime he healed them they worshipped him and he did not reject them. Everytime he raised someone from the dead the people fell to their knees and worshipped him and he accepted it. The Magi that searched for Jesus fell on their knees and worshipped him when they found him as he was a toddler.

You need to read Isaiah, Zecharia, Ezekiel and Amos. Prophecies of the Messiah are in every book of the prophets and they all clearly Identify the Messiah as being the creator in the flesh.

No one worshiped him. That is what the anonymous writers of the "gospels" wrote they did - and even this is not so clear since their accounts differ - while one of them on the same occasion says for example that they called him "Teacher" - the same account is written by another Gospel writer as them calling him "Lord". But no one worshiped him. EVER.

There were never any "magis" and Jesus was not born in a "barn" or a "cave" or whatever. Mary gave birth to him in the DESERT under a palm tree - and she was ALL ALONE.

Isaiahs prophecy about the "suffering servant" is about the nation of Israel, not about Jesus.
His prophecy about the king to come is about Hezekiah.
Jeremiah's prophecy disqualifies Jesus because Jesus was not a descendant of David (since Joseph was not his Father).

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Now repeat some more.

Please troll some more.

Go on. It makes you feel better.

Just keep repeating that you reject God. You are piling the sins.

Say it once more, I didn't catch that last one clearly: Who did you say you reject?

You seem to be the one trolling, you jumped on this thread with the intent of telling us Christians to worship your allah. My rejection of your allah is not trolling and I have not addressed you in such a manner, I merely deny your allah, which I have the right to do. You cannot prove that Mohammed did not take a god and tell you allah is the god.

Go yourself, and read what particular god Mohammed said was the god. Mohammed said Hu'bal is the god, but by saying allah, means you no longer have to question which god it was.

Your allah is really Hu'bal. I will continuously deny and reject and denounce your allah, because your allah is not Yaweh.

Mohammed went into the kaaba, in Mecca, in the very temple of Hu'bal and said "Hu'bal is allah". Mohammed retained the symbols of Hu'bal, Mohammed worshiped Hu'bal the same way his dad did, in the temple of Hu'bal in Mecca. Your allah is Hu'bal.

By the very intent of Mohammed to retain the symbol of Hu'bal, means that he associates that symbol within his own understanding. He retained the pagan symbol, your mosques bear the pagan symbol. The symbol of Hu'bal of your religion, therefore, you worship Hu'bal as allah. Otherwise, you would destroy the moon symbol, yet you don't.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I will continuously deny and reject and denounce your allah

Go on. Keep it coming.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
If the Messiah destroys Islam, then He will be destroying members of His own bride, for many followers of Islam are Israelites.

If the Messiah destroy Edom, then He will be destroying many Jews, who have Edomite blood.

I suspect that this video series is just another piece of PTB agitprop promoting conflict between Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Go back and read Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini. Educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

This comes from the books of the jews themselves not the christians. The Old Testament is the chronicle of the jews, the new chronicles the beginning of christianity as the Messiah that was promised to the jews comes. Even King David had visions of him written in psalms 110-119.

Then let us see what the Jews say about these prophecies. After all it is THEIR book, and their language and they ought to be the best experts to analyze those prophecies.

Here:

11) According to the Jewish Bible, the Messiah must be a descendent of King David. (Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23-24) Although the Greek Testament traces the genealogy of Joseph (husband of Mary) back to David, it then claims that Jesus resulted from a virgin birth, and, that Joseph was not his father. (Mat. 1:18-23) In response, it is claimed that Joseph adopted Jesus, and passed on his genealogy via adoption.

There are two problems with this claim:

a) there is no Biblical basis for the idea of a father passing on his tribal line by adoption. A priest who adopts a son from another tribe cannot make him a priest by adoption;
b) Joseph could never pass on by adoption that which he doesn’t have. Because Joseph descended from Jeconiah (Mat. 1:11) he fell under the curse of that king that none of his descendants could ever sit as king upon the throne of David. (Jeremiah 22:30; 36:30).

To answer this difficult problem, apologists claim that Jesus traces himself back to King David through his mother Mary, who allegedly descends from David, as shown in the third chapter of Luke. There are four basic problems with this claim:

a] There is no evidence that Mary descends from David. The third chapter of Luke traces Joseph’s genealogy, not Mary’s.
b] Even if Mary can trace herself back to David, that doesn’t help Jesus, since tribal affiliation goes only through the father, not mother. Cf. Num. 1:18; Ezra 2:59.

c] Even if family line could go through the mother, Mary was not from a legitimate Messianic family. According to the Bible, the Messiah must be a descendent of David through his son Solomon (II Sam. 7:14;

I Chron. 17:11-14, 22:9-10, 28:4-6) The third chapter of Luke is useless because it goes through David’s son Nathan, not Solomon. (Luke 3:31)
d] Luke 3:27 lists Shealtiel and Zerubbabel in his genealogy. These two also appear in Matthew 1:12 as descendants of the cursed Jeconiah. If Mary descends from them, it would also disqualify her from being a Messianic progenitor.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I will continuously deny and reject and denounce your allah

Go on. Keep it coming.

I reject and denounce and deny your allah. Now, what are you going to do to me for rejecting your Hu'bal? Are you going to declare fatwa on me and call me khuffar because I also reject and denounce and deny your Mohammed?

Mohammed worshiped Hu'bal, it is very evident that he did. He was the one who said Hu'bal is allah, he was the one who encouraged his followers to keep the pagan symbol of Hu'bal. You keep the pagan symbol of Hu'bal. Your allah is not Yaweh.

I reject and denounce and deny your allah. I worship Jesus Christ,the Son of the Most High, Yaweh.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

You need to read Isaiah, Zecharia, Ezekiel and Amos. Prophecies of the Messiah are in every book of the prophets and they all clearly Identify the Messiah as being the creator in the flesh.

No one worshiped him. That is what the anonymous writers of the "gospels" wrote they did - and even this is not so clear since their accounts differ - while one of them on the same occasion says for example that they called him "Teacher" - the same account is written by another Gospel writer as them calling him "Lord". But no one worshiped him. EVER.

There were never any "magis" and Jesus was not born in a "barn" or a "cave" or whatever. Mary gave birth to him in the DESERT under a palm tree - and she was ALL ALONE.

Isaiahs prophecy about the "suffering servant" is about the nation of Israel, not about Jesus.
His prophecy about the king to come is about Hezekiah.
Jeremiah's prophecy disqualifies Jesus because Jesus was not a descendant of David (since Joseph was not his Father).

Their accounts do not differ. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account's all match perfectly and you would know this if you read the books. Man you know nothing about hebrew rites of adoption.

In the hebrew way, male children who are fatherless may be adopted into their adopted father's families and so they become (to the hebrew) blood relatives and a true decendant of their adopted father's father (grandfather) which then enables Jesus to have the lineage of David from his adopted father's side of the family. His mother Miriam (Mary) was already a decendant of David and so that enables Jesus to be in line for the throne of David which is why Herod wanted him killed. Herod himself was a halfbreed edomite and the Israelites rejected him and all his wonderous works and building accomplishments availed him nothing because the people hated him.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Their accounts do not differ. Matthew, Mark, Luke and John's account's all match perfectly and you would know this if you read the books. Man you know nothing about hebrew rites of adoption.

In the hebrew way, male children who are fatherless may be adopted into their adopted father's families and so they become (to the hebrew) blood relatives and a true decendant of their adopted father's father (grandfather) which then enables Jesus to have the lineage of David from his adopted father's side of the family. His mother Miriam (Mary) was already a decendant of David and so that enables Jesus to be in line for the throne of David which is why Herod wanted him killed. Herod himself was a halfbreed edomite and the Israelites rejected him and all his wonderous works and building accomplishments availed him nothing because the people hated him.

I may not know, but the Jews ought to know. So as I said above, let's see what the Jews says about this "adoption" of yours:

11) According to the Jewish Bible, the Messiah must be a descendent of King David. (Jeremiah 23:5, 33:17; Ezekiel 34:23-24) Although the Greek Testament traces the genealogy of Joseph (husband of Mary) back to David, it then claims that Jesus resulted from a virgin birth, and, that Joseph was not his father. (Mat. 1:18-23) In response, it is claimed that Joseph adopted Jesus, and passed on his genealogy via adoption.

There are two problems with this claim:

a) there is no Biblical basis for the idea of a father passing on his tribal line by adoption. A priest who adopts a son from another tribe cannot make him a priest by adoption;
b) Joseph could never pass on by adoption that which he doesn’t have. Because Joseph descended from Jeconiah (Mat. 1:11) he fell under the curse of that king that none of his descendants could ever sit as king upon the throne of David. (Jeremiah 22:30; 36:30).
`

What say you now?
edit on 9/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Now repeat some more.

"Jesus called God Allah." I have seen you assert this in several threads, but I have yet to see you back it up. Maybe I missed it, and if so, I apologise. Could you prove this outside of the Quran? I do not accept "Allah" as God, but dude, I'm here to learn and to share.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
If the Messiah destroys Islam, then He will be destroying members of His own bride, for many followers of Islam are Israelites.

If the Messiah destroy Edom, then He will be destroying many Jews, who have Edomite blood.

I suspect that this video series is just another piece of PTB agitprop promoting conflict between Christians, Jews, and Muslims. Go back and read Albert Pike's letter to Mazzini. Educate yourself.

No, his believers will remain untouched. That is, the believer who recpgnize him for who he is. There are christians hiding amoung the muslim even now secretly working to convert those who see this Allah for what he really is. There is a huge difference in the faithful of the Israelites and the unfaithful. The ones who seek his face in earnest and stop rejecting him are the ones who get saved from the anti-christ, while the other 2/3 perish.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

Now repeat some more.

"Jesus called God Allah." I have seen you assert this in several threads, but I have yet to see you back it up. Maybe I missed it, and if so, I apologise. Could you prove this outside of the Quran? I do not accept "Allah" as God, but dude, I'm here to learn and to share.

Jesus spoke aramaic. In aramaic/siriac the word for God is ALLAHA or ELLAHA. It is the same root word as Allah (alif, lam, lam, ha)

BTW, as I have states above, this is also the same root word as ELOAH - which is the name of God used more than 2500 times in the Bible.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

This is what i say. Joseph was son of Jacob, not Jaconiah. Mary was the daughter of Heli, both parents decendants of David. Mary was actually one of Joseph's cousins.

Here's the link.

the lineage of Jesus
edit on 9-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
double post
edit on 9-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join