It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - Turned Off and On

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

A "Dakota" is a version of the venerable DC-3. Of which, my "avvie" is a photo. A specific DC-3.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Or will people now start saying its just a patch of cold air in amongst a warm air patch and then another cold air patch?

WHat makes you think otherwise? How long have you studied atmospheric science?

Proof of Chemtrails? Or just Contrails...turning on and off...
?

Opinions please.

Looks like a contrail, acts like a contrail, must be a duck ......

only if it floats, if it dissipates it may be poisionous afterall.

edit on 6-1-2012 by N3v3rmor3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Again, no one read what I said all the way through......

1.I said previously that maybe they use fuel additives, maybe they don't. It was an example of a possibility not saying it was factual.

2.The second thing I said (which no one commented on) is why could there not be an ATTACHED contraption that DISPENSED the chemical with the touch of a button from the pilot inside the cock pit? Heck! It doesn't even have to be white and cloudy looking, it could be clear.

Also, why keep using a commercial airline? I never said anything about it being one. Nor did I say that EVERY plane in the sky is doing the Chemtrails. Joe blow would not be hired to spray his fellow man! That type of job would be top secret and done with military aircraft. Which there can be one of two of those on any given day coming and going all over the US and even other countries NOT JUST USA.

Again tracking what type of plane is making a Contrail does not tell you what chemical it could be spraying. It could be spraying contrail or no contrail. Only a air sample of the actual contrail itself could do that, and you'd either have to be Superman or the Green Lantern to get that sample.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

>sigh<

2.The second thing I said (which no one commented on) is why could there not be an ATTACHED contraption that DISPENSED the chemical with the touch of a button from the pilot inside the cock pit?

As has been explained, no such thing exists in airplanes that are flying at altitudrs of 30,000 feet, and above, for the purposes of "spraying" anything....AT all.

Joe blow would not be hired to spray his fellow man!

But again, we are seeing normal (to everyone with experience in aviation) contrails at normal contrail altitudes...."Joe blow" cannot simply cruise on up to 30,000 feet unnoticed!!

That type of job would be top secret and done with military aircraft. Which there can be one of two of those on any given day coming and going all over the US and even other countries NOT JUST USA.

And again......whilst nice for a Hollywood fantasy, this isn't how it happens in the real world.

Again tracking what type of plane is making a Contrail does not tell you what chemical it could be spraying.

You have just debunked yourself, with that illogical comment.

IF YOU KNOW THE IDENTITY of the airplane, you can immediately eliminate any "claim"of "chemtrail" spraying!!

The type? The identity? NOW you know "what" and "who"....and can always check. "You" observed at a time? Then, you can add "when".....really, just apply some logic, here. And common sense. And some science education, could help........maybe a few flying lessons to boot....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

1. But this sort of aimless speculation has been going on for 15 years now, people are still asking 'what if....?' without anything factual at all. This is a major weakness in the theory for me.No one can even put forward a consistent idea of what chemtrails do, how they happen, who by and what for, every single possbility is still up for grabs. There has been no progress whatsoever to demonstrate anything beyond suspicious speculation.

2. No real reason at all. It is entirely technically feasible, someone could certainly afford to do it, there could be someone who wants to do it too. And yet such a thing is nowhere to be seen and all attempts to portray such a device have been quickly found to be lies. Very telling.

The constant link with airliners comes from chemtrailers themselves. Remember, according to the theory, this is a global activity that goes on day in, day out and has for the last 15 years. The commercial airliner fleet is the only possible vehicle for such an operation.

Likewise it is the chemtrail believers themselves who point to civil aircraft flying commercial routes and proclaim spraying activity. They cant have it both ways.

If the trail is coming from the engines, what aircraft can operate safely on heavily depleted fuel (if it aint propelling the plane its a hindrance) and what chemicals can survive the core temperature of a turbofan?

if its from something else, why have the millions of cameras at almost every airfield on the planet never captured anythng at all in 15 years of daily activity?

None of the above is proof that chemtrailing doesn't happen, but it does highlight that there is nothing except hearsay to the theory that it does.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittleVoice731
Again, no one read what I said all the way through......

1.I said previously that maybe they use fuel additives, maybe they don't. It was an example of a possibility not saying it was factual.

Sure - and others pointed out how it could be checked...

2.The second thing I said (which no one commented on) is why could there not be an ATTACHED contraption that DISPENSED the chemical with the touch of a button from the pilot inside the cock pit? Heck! It doesn't even have to be white and cloudy looking, it could be clear.

Again sure - it's the sort of thing that agricultural and firefighting and insecticide spray pilots use all the time.

But again - if it were on aircraft where's the evidence?

There's nothing wrong with speculating how something might be done - but it is important to realise that that is not evidence that it IS being done - as many on here insist is the case.

Also, why keep using a commercial airline? I never said anything about it being one. Nor did I say that EVERY plane in the sky is doing the Chemtrails. Joe blow would not be hired to spray his fellow man! That type of job would be top secret and done with military aircraft. Which there can be one of two of those on any given day coming and going all over the US and even other countries NOT JUST USA.

Search for chemtrail images all around the world - lots of them are readily identifiable commercial flights - have a look at anything by peekay22 on YT as one example - QANTAS and Air New Zealand flights are identified.
Also from down under is Clare Swinney who identified a KAL flight making chemtrails last year.

Prominent chemtrail pusher G Edward Griffith asks for people to check commercial aircraft - farmwars.info...

Again tracking what type of plane is making a Contrail does not tell you what chemical it could be spraying. It could be spraying contrail or no contrail. Only a air sample of the actual contrail itself could do that, and you'd either have to be Superman or the Green Lantern to get that sample.

No - you could hire an atmospheric research aircraft to do it - What in the World are they spraying reputedly cost $50k to make - for that you could probably hire an aircraft like this one perhaps, or this one. I seem to recall there was one for hire in hte UK too, but can't find a link just now.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Not that it matters, but they haven't sprayed in Northern Nevada/Tahoe for 2 days now.

I know I know, I don't understand planes flying above us at other alttudes with short contrails flying overhead.

Temperature, Time Of Day,Altutude .. I'm not smart enough to understand the Science of Chemtrails/Geo Engineering, Contrails, or the difference between chit getting layerd. I get it.

You want to see REALLY gorgeous blue ski's when they don't spray?

It's ON! Love it Love It Love It.

Common up. No spraying.. SUPURB SKIES!

The Night sky right now? SUPURB! No crap inthe skies. OOOHHHH Look!!! Planes are still flying overhead without leaving a film! I can still see overhead! Hmmmmm

= ) I love this planet.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

Maybe, just MAYBE, you are "catching on" to the science that so many of us keep trying to explain???:

I know I know, I don't understand planes flying above us at other alttudes with short contrails flying overhead.

Eh??

Eh???

Get it yet?????

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

Did you see my first post in this thread?

Why would they stop start a chemtrail in the middle of nowhere?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

MAYbe I'm catching on? LOL I have been aware for a very long time. I just don't feel like enganging on the topic on ATS.

To me it's a moot point. It's not worth hearing from "moisture altitude" responders.

I'm glad we're on the same side.

It's fricking gorgeous out. Me and the labs are gonna go chase coyotes out of the "hood" from eating old peoples smalls dogs. Happens all the time.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by niceguybob

I ONLY hope that I, and a few others here are able to impart our knowledge and experience, to make ATS a "learning place" instead of a "tar pit of Ignorance"......at least on topics that deserve this singular attention.

(Heh Heh....I used "tar pit" because of the nearby "La Brea Tar Pits", so well-known here in Los Angeles...and environs.....PLEASE come visit!! LOL!!!) (Puttng on my best "Mexican accent".... ..... we have meny eeeexibits and aarts......Si, Si............OK....ethnic insults /ended/......

Tried to lighten the mood....let's see if it flies..........

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by luxordelphi

Did you see my first post in this thread?

Why would they stop start a chemtrail in the middle of nowhere?

Yes - I saw the pix and video...gorgeous!! You're asking me to comment on the mindset of geoengineering maniacs. Still...I'll toss out a few ideas:

1. Testing in a sparsely populated area
2. Obscuring because even here there are persons with cameras and video equipment
3. Dirty nozzles
4. Economy - being far from refueling
5. Haze rather than cirrus is the object so too many particles a no no

These are off the top and do not necessarily reflect my faves and my pet theories which hold that truth is ever far stranger than fiction could approach.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

I'm not one to typically jump on the whole chemtrail vs contrail controversy. I have my own views and got tired, long ago, of trying to defend them. With that said, I noticed something today as I drove from PA to NY. When I left PA, the skies were as blue and crisp (albeit about 15 degrees warmer than usual) as an early Spring day but as I left the PA turnpike for the NJ turnpike, I started to notice two levels of clouds - one very low and dark and the second, much higher in the sky with the typical white chem/contrail color and the representative "X" design (there were actually three of them in a row - it looked like a doodle I might have penned in a less than enthralling high school class. With that said, I saw one difference that I never noticed before - it might be that I've seen it and it just hasn't really registered - but in addition to the typical "X" patterns, there were others that were seemingly a straight vertical line. That kind of made no sense to me - the line didn't start at a low level but merely started at an indiscriminate area of mid-sky and went straight up to another indescriminate point at which it just stopped. I must say that this seemed rather strange to me. Now I understand the whole philosophy of light reflection and the such but this seemed rather odd because the beginning and end were so very well defined.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Light reflection from manmade substances have never really been an issue at sundown or sunrise.

The reflections are really pretty. Really pretty.

It doesn't mean some of them aren't from manmade substances that linger through the Daze. Err Haze.

They fracture out into the skyline. Like SOME cloud formations.

More like cotton candy "streached" while they expand more then real clouds.

Light hughes are cool at sunset and sunrise.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by timidgal

....there were others that were seemingly a straight vertical line...

Key word there ^ ^ ^ is "seemingly".

A horizontal contrail will sometimes appear to be "vertical" depending on the angle you are viewing it.

Like in this photo, for example:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Here's another good contrail that "seems" vertical:

www.flickr.com...

In reality, it's just a normal horizontal contrail that is leading away from the observer, hence the illusion that it is vertical.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's not what chemtrails look like at ALL. LOL... Nice pic of a contrail though.

You've obviously never seen a real spraying or coating. There's a difference. I've seen it too many times for you to tell me I don't understand what I'm looking at. LOL But go ahead and try.

Cool sunrises and sunsets when they do spray though. Weird but cool.

OHHH... NO Spraying today!!! I'm watching the playoffs and looking at the Lake(Tahoe) CLEAR ABOVE!!

Oh, Except for those planes flying to their destinations leaving a piddle behind them. NOT the same.

Go Browns!! Oh wait! Maybe I AM delusional. Sigh.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
What i find most interesting...is how the weather changes DRAMATICALLY, after they spray. The day goes from sunny and warm; to cold, cloudly, looking like it's about to rain. I've seen lots of chem/contrails in the past week. It seems like the planes are non stop. Everytime i look up...a plane is flying by, leaving it's trails. And guess what happens to the weather? It changes!

What i also found interesting...was the amount of flying that was being done on Christmas. I mean, who flies on Christmas Day? Same thing goes for New Year's Day. There has been LOTS of air travel over the past 2 weeks. And yeah, i know it's holiday season...but i've NEVER seen anything like it, during the past 8 years, of holiday travel.

And could someone PLEASE tell me, what makes a "scientist" so special? Isn't what they do....mainly based on OBSERVATION??? So, wouldn't that make any of us...individual scientists....if we're observing the changes being made, due to these "con-trails"?

Oh wait.....i get it.....there's a reason their called CON-trails.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

No what is sad is that you have to explain it to the same ones over and over again.

It really is mind boggling.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
What i find most interesting...is how the weather changes DRAMATICALLY, after they spray. The day goes from sunny and warm; to cold, cloudly, looking like it's about to rain...

That's because the type of atmospheric conditions that allow a contrail to persist are also the kind of atmospheric conditions that often proceed a front that can bring cold and rain.

The contrail is NOT bringing the rain. Rather, the persistent contrail is being caused by the same atmospheric condition that may soon bring rain. Contrails that spread out wide is also a sign in the change in the weather. A wide-spreading contrail means the winds aloft may be very high, and high winds aloft are also bringers of cold and rain.

So the contrail isn't CAUSING the weather that brings rain. Instead, persistent and spreading contrails are being CAUSED BY the weather that brings rain. It all makes logical sense when you think about it.

edit on 1/7/2012 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join