It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - Turned Off and On

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Daily Morning Chemtrails,

They turn off at the 37 second mark in the video and turn back on 57 second mark in the video.

Or will people now start saying its just a patch of cold air in amongst a warm air patch and then another cold air patch?

Proof of Chemtrails? Or just Contrails...turning on and off...
?

Opinions please.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Doesn't sound like you're interested in any opinions besides ones that agree with you...

Anyway, I've photographed these stop/start contrails before, out in the middle of a desert:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Doesn't sound like you're interested in any opinions besides ones that agree with you...

Oh no I'm very interested, especially if they contradict my own personal opinion. You sound like you have a possible explanation?

Ok I see you've edited your post with an opinion. Can I ask, did you see those making of those contrails in your pics? Because i'm wondering if they started out at a steady contrail, but over time some parts quickly disapatted. Or if you actually saw the aircraft doing it in a stop/start fashion?
edit on 6-1-2012 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the plane hit a thermal updraft.
Nothing mysterious here. The sky is not uniform in weather conditions.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
the plane hit a thermal updraft.
Nothing mysterious here. The sky is not uniform in weather conditions.

Damn. Didn't think it could change so quick like that. What a patch thats cold enough to get contrails, then a warm patch, then a cold patch. Now I feel like a tool. Thanks for the info. This Thread has been debunked

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Debunked? NO. I live in north wales, woke up at 8am to the horrendous sight of chemtrails spraying the blue sky. It was sunny and 100%clear as these planes flew over leaving thick white trails which got thicker and thicker, I even filmed a few which were dark grey disgusting plumes. So actually you are very wrong. within 3 hours the sky has gone from clear blue and sunny, to dark grey pollution. SPECIFICALLY because of these planes. Not one natural cloud has appeared. Im currently uploading 32 videos to youtube from this morning and i highly recommend you take a look. This is very real people.

my youtube name is: thesourceism

now go learn!
edit on 6-1-2012 by ROYALREPTILE because: needed to post link to youtube account

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Wow,
I literally just came in from filming an on/off one myself. I am too new to post a thread yet, but that is the reason I took it. I am posting to youtube today, will post link then. Mine starts out of no where and stops, then begins, and then stops again and does not continue on from there. Seem to only be covering the town itself. The others in the sky do not have the same pattern. I'd say the trail is something they can turn off and on.
edit on 6-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

watch my videos from 5 hours ago on youtube. my user name is : thesourceism

It really is amazing to see alot of planes leaving these trails, especially the patterns and grids they make, however it is only when you watch them for a few hours and see that they fall and expand until there is no more sunlight, that you realise we are actually under attack. Thermal draft. pathetic.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

They came out the way you see them in the pictures.

I think they illustrate a few good points.

The first is that due to the location, chemtrails seem highly unlikely where these were taken, literally the middle of nowhere.

Secondly, it shows that despite the temperatures on the ground, in this case it was in the 30's, contrails can form just about anywhere providing the conditions are optimal.

Thirdly, it shows the classic stop/start contrail many use as evidence of chemtrails, see first point for why this is unlikely and nothing more than a natural occurrence.

edit on 6/1/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ROYALREPTILE

Here is my video from this morning. Freshly sprayed, my video was about 2 minutes after I saw it created. I was out running and ran home, lol!
youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
water vapour contrails do not hang around in the sky like there waiting for next christmas. However barium and metal particles that are being sprayed, do. Bottom line is there is far too much evidence that proves britains skies and im sure alot of other places (America, Australia, Germany etc) are being peppered with crap that hides the sun.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
In the video below showing contrails from WWII bombers, you can see the contrails briefly "turn off" then back "on" again for a brief instant at the :42 mark and the :50 mark. At these brief instances, the planes could be flying through small pockets of the of the atmosphere that are not conducive to trail formation.

Actually, people should watch this whole short video. It is interesting in general to see that WWII bomber pilots worried that their persistent contrails could be a way for enemy fighter planes to find them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

sinister! give it 2 hours and the sky above you should be quite hazy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Think quite a few people are missing the point here. It shouldnt be a debate, because its fact, iv seen with my own eyes today.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by ROYALREPTILE because: video added.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Yes, it's supposed to be a bright and sunny day, but the trails are out in force and I am guessing by 2pm it will be overcast. I normally don't take photos or videos of these but this one just struck me as odd. I also can't find you by user name on youtube.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Do you have scientific evidence to back up your claims?

And please, don't waste everyone's time with disnfo like the KSLA or the German Duppel videos.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

your wasting your own time trying so hard to convince yourself its not happening! My scientific evidence is the fact I am an intelligent being. www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ROYALREPTILE
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Think quite a few people are missing the point here. It shouldnt be a debate, because its fact, iv seen with my own eyes today.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by ROYALREPTILE because: video added.

What have you seen with your eyes? Persistent trails? Intermittent trails?

CONtrails can in fact persist for hours and spread out. It is an myth that they can't. Contrails are made basically of the same stuff a cirrus cloud is made from, and a cirrus cloud can persist for hours.

Intermittent contrails have been explained in this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

That video is full of disinformation.

Why are you spreading lies?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Im spreading truth lad. WE are being sprayed. [SNIP] Please explain the dark grey chemtrail I recorded. Dont tell me, theres a car from 1942 driving through the sky with no catalytic converter. Believe what you will.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-1-2012 by ROYALREPTILE because: video added

edit on 1/6/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Courtesy Is Mandatory

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join