It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the 2012 presidential election was tomorrow, who would you vote for?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I simply want:

World peace, a world without war
For every single person to have a soft warm safe bed, enough food to sustain them, clean fresh water and a happy meaningful life.
No famine
No hatred or violence
Some have more than they can possibly need while others have nothing, through no fault of their own
Real justice, not pretend justice that now is prevalent
For the strong to be merciful and take care of the weak not eat them, but help them - humanity is suppose to be better than the "animals", would that not include mercy and kindness?

My time upon this rock is almost at a end, I pray when I take my leave, I sincerely hope I don't get recycled and have to come back here. It's too harsh a place for my liking. Too much useless misery. Too much greed allowed. Too much apathy towards each other. We have forgotten who we really are.

That is the longing we all feel deep down, until we remember as a whole who we really are, (a part of the source, the whole some call God) we will continue to allow ourselves to be dominated and degenerate.

edit on 26-3-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
You can put me down for Obama.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Please mark me down for Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The good Dr. Paul of course!

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."
JFK

I think we have that backwards now.

Right....if by backwards you mean, "F everyone else...i'm looking out for me!" Then I agree.

Hard to believe that Kennedy lowered the top tax rate to 70 percent...yet people are crying about the possibility of it being raised to the rates during Clinton that were HALF that.

edit on 26-3-2012 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ron Paul

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
obama elite puppet
hillary elite puppet
romney elite pupet
santorum elite puppet
paul elite puppet

all of these are related personally it is a waste of time voting,i live in the u.k and even all my government is related to the american government through some blood line.ones intentions is just as bad as the others

Ron Paul- elite puppet... You're right!!! He's the reason why elites pay millions in bribes and election fraud to ensure he doesn't win so he won't implement changes the elite don't want put in place. He is definitely doing the bidding of the elite. He wants a smaller government and transfer of power back to the people which is totally the elites plan too. I mean we all know the elite love to spend tons of money trying to put their own puppet out of an election because picking up a phone and telling him to stop running is far too tiresome. Another thing know about the elite is that they want everyone to live equally and think they are normal just like us and aren't nurtured into egomaniacs with handfuls of narcisism.

/sarcasm off you are totally lost if you think The Great Dr.Paul is a elite puppet.

As for my vote it's for

Dr. Paul
edit on 27-3-2012 by Clunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Obama

2nd

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Ron Paul.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The one from Kenya.

No doubt about it!

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
1 we thought was a democrat and only does what the TPTB says, and then complains on open mic every chance he gets

2 is a corperate raider that acts just like bankers that shamed us out of 15 trillion dallors

3 is a bigamist and will acceppt any bribe w a smile

4 is a no name no experiance in anything

5 is the one I hope run independant and the local police fallow =D, Bring back the constintution and send Federal Reserve to Iran to fight thier own war =D
edit on 27-3-2012 by chapterhouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Until TPTB and present President provide a State approved Birth Cert w a seal, I THINK DEMOCRATS MAY WHAT TO START LOOKING FOR A NEW PRESIDENTUAL RUNNER!

I cant belive this man was never veted before oath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Ron Paul

Will write him in if need be.
edit on 31-3-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

So yeah, the answer's Obama.

In the end, the current GOP candidates are all to nuts in some respect or the other. They are running their entire primary campaign around extreme views that only a small minority share...and that's exactly what will break their neck when they run against Obama.

By now every single one of those clowns said stuff that puts him at the same level as Palin...unelectable.

Romney => car elevator and being famous for laying off people

Newt => can't get women votes because he's a scumbag

Ron Paul => has some good ideas (stop wars) but then messes up by wanting to fix the financial system through "voluntary pledges"...and of course he doesn't have the support of the "old guys" of the GOP

Santorum => "frothy mixture..." and him being a shining beacon of bigotry prevent him from ever standing a chance

Hillary => won't run against Obama

In short, Obama will take this one down. I don't see anyone on the Republican side that would seriously stand a chance.
edit on 2-4-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapterhouse
Until TPTB and present President provide a State approved Birth Cert w a seal, I THINK DEMOCRATS MAY WHAT TO START LOOKING FOR A NEW PRESIDENTUAL RUNNER!

I cant belive this man was never veted before oath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He handed in the same documents pretty much every president before him, including Kennedy, Bush, and yes, McCain too when he ran

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ron Paul

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
As a canadian unable to vote, but after watching debates for the GOP primary, reading the platforms of the candidates, as well as watching what Obama has done to y'all.

If I could it would be for Ron Paul, and I have infact donated to his cause as well.... just trying to do my part in enacting the change I think not just the USA but the world needs.

SaneThinking

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Ron Paul

2nd.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

Von Helton

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ron Paul