It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Pyramid inside Tycho Crater.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There seems to be a communication problem. I did not mean you work for Skipper or Hoagland. I mean that using low resolution images instead of high resolution images works well to back up their theories.

Sorry for the confustion Imagir. Arimbari, um Taymour, Um, Arken.
edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

At first i was like nah just another person that says he found aliens on the moon. then i saw your last picture and it looks really pyramid-ish. could be a natural rock formation but idk

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Big friend as Internos, zorgon, mikesingh, and Justin (Jkrog08)... and many other for their input!

Very brilliant minds

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yes, very much like you.
Almost the same. Alas, they are banned.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Arken

Yes, very much like you.
Almost the same. Alas, they are banned.

Yes sadly.

Hmm.... seems that there is something personal, right, phage?

Stay safe and very calm.

And again and for the last time: POST on TOPIC and NOT ON MEMBERS.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Sorry.
I was just reminiscing about the past and those who are no longer with us.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Your LROC images proves nothing. Oh, yes, proves that even the LROC images are heavily manipulated to hide!

Could you please show that? Seriously. Using whatever technique you want, then post it in here to show beyond doubt that it's been messed with to cover something up. Please.

At 200 - 300 feet, that land mark is actually shorter than Khufu's pyramid in Egypt. Unless you are also saying we can not believe the elevation data on Google Earth.

See, we are at a impasse I'm afraid. You show a blurry, non-detailed photo, from older missions, and say it shows something that is artificial, and not natural. Then when you are shown the latest and greatest pictures of the same place, using newer technology, you say that we can't believe it, that it's been covered up, but do not provide proof of this (proof being showing how that LROC picture had been manipulated to look the way it does. NOT repost your older, blurry photo).

I'm a skeptic, but not a denier. Which means I'm willing to look at anything that someone presents. But if I find that the evidence they show is lacking, or they are using older photos when new data of that same area is available, I'm going to question what they presented. Not blindly believe.

That said, when the presenter then discounts high resolution pictures that were most recently taken, claiming that they have been manipulated to "cover up the truth", yet does not provide evident that they were manipulated, but instead blindly believes that anything NASA shows has been manipulated on word alone (which is VERY ironic, considered that the older pictures would have been a LOT more easy to manipulate since their resolution is so low), then we are stuck at a impasse.

The only thing that will help at this point would be: for you to build your own probe to send to the moon to take pictures of that area. Have the probe transmit on a open frequency with a non-encrypted code, so that anyone can receive it and translate it's down stream into pictures.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I really don't know how many time we have to stress using Google earth to find accurate representations of terrain is not what its for, it should only be used for general location coordinates so one can use that to find the high resolution images from.

We know it doesn't look like this...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I really don't know how many time we have to stress using Google earth to find accurate representations of terrain is not what its for, it should only be used for general location coordinates so one can use that to find the high resolution images from.

We know it doesn't look like this...

Actually, I HAVE seen a interstate freeway look like that.....after an earthquake....

However, I do believe you are correct in that no, normally it's not suppose to look like that, hehehehehe. Looks like Google Earth was trying to make the freeway over passes follow the topography of the land.

Be a wild ride however!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This is a Nice find....who says the large pyramid has not settled, and simply been covered over with Sediment over time. The basic shape is there.
snf
edit on 3-2-2012 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join