It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic Pyramid inside Tycho Crater.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Of course Mars appears to be heavily occupied by amounts of Egyptian artifacts.Including of course the spine chilling object resembling the Sphinx,situated in a part of Mars with other apparent Pyramids.www.enterprisemission.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by paperface

what? this thread is about the moon, not mars.

---------------------
OP, a clearer picture has been posted. what you see in your picture is not what is actually there. it's a visual illusion caused by low resolution.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
You are looking at it "sideways".
Here is the NAC view.

wms.lroc.asu.edu...
Don't use Google Earth.

Interesting link. High res. I found this one in the image provided.

What the heck is it? wms.lroc.asu.edu...

[ats]

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

wms.lroc.asu.edu...
Don't use Google Earth.

edit on 1/4/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Help me to use this tool.

How or where can I learn?

edit on 5-1-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Go here:
wms.lroc.asu.edu...

1) Select the lat/long of the area you want or just click on it (Recenter & Zoom)

2) Zoom in

3) "Toggle layers" to select NAC images. This will show the "footprints" of all the images in the area. You should be zoomed in quite a lot or else this can take a long time. You can skip this part but it helps if you don't.

4) Select (Get Footprint Info). Now click on the exact area that you want the NAC image for. The image(s) will appear at the bottom of the screen.

5) Click on the one you want. You will be taken to the viewer.

edit on 1/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Looks like a split boulder.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Shadow Herder

Looks like a split boulder.

Exactly what I thought, I also see nothing that resembles a pyramid with equal sides. To me it looks like a mound of rock.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
There are actually some near-perfect pyramid-shaped geological structures on the moon besides the one in the OP. The problem is that they are all natural. The crystal-like structure of basalt lends itself to fracturing rectilinearly.

The object is not metallic or 'shiny,' it simply has a high albedo because of its age and composition.

Basalt is an interesting substance, as Giant's Causeway could probably reveal to anyone with access to Google.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
great post ! Ive even heard there are glass dome structures on the moon

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Life is the third dimension of Fuel, Heat, Oxygen (Fire) giving humans the physical third dimension of life while our inner spirit of water forms the life force we all hold.
This is why the Pyramids are triangular in shape but have four sides representing North, East, South & West as well as the Four seasons of Summer, Autumn, Winter & Spring!
Our positive internal spirit of Mind, Heart & Soul has made progress in nearly 6000 years to get us to where we are today through numbers and language through social communication.
Alexander the Great worshipped the moon or Ahmoon which is called in spiritual terms and is a natural spiritual entity. He discovered nations with such a belief!
edit on 6-1-2012 by Archangelelijah because: New Infomation

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I dont see a pyramid....

I see a crater, with said pyramid (actually just a hill) just being part of the landscape, undoubtedly forming when said crater was formed.

Anyways....if there was someone running around on the moon building pyramids, why would they do so in a crater? I mean...the center of a crater would make sense, but on the edge? I dont think so.

Dont think im attacking you, or your post, im a big believer in ET and the moon, and its many anaomlies, but i just dont think any ETs are running around building pyramids, then covering them in moon dust.

If ET, or humans are building anything on the moon, i can assure you they arent wasting time with megaliths, theyre building bases, bases that we arent able to see. We must think ET is retarded or something, just building bases and structures on the moon willy nilly, and are leaving them uncloaked, and above the surface.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The same Pyramid even in the Clementine's Tycho Crater image.
Scroll bar right .........

edit on 2-2-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Okay, wanted to see this "Pyramid" more up close, as I had an idea about what it is.

First up, the LROC image of it, very up close an personal:

If we trace out the "edges" of this "pyramid" I would have to say this is one of the worst ones I've ever seen built. It doesn't even have 4 sides like we have here, but that's okay, what concerned me more was the lack of straight lines:

If it was a "pyramid" it seems it's been covered with dust, and beat up pretty bad, you can even see impact craters:

If you do use Google Earth and go to moon mode, you can zoom in and check it's elevation, it's about 200 - 300 feet high (in a crater, Tycho, that is over 9,000 feet deep, heh.

To me this is nothing more than a hill.

I understand wanting to find something amazing on the moon, I really do (hey, a 1.5 million year old 20 mile long alien space ship would be cool as heck as far as I'm concerned), but to tell you the truth, especially with these high resolution photos from the LROC, I see amazing things every time I look. Of course they are all natural, but darn guy, I mean look at my pics! We're seeing rocks that are small has heck, and the detail is amazing!

So I'm seeing amazing things all the time anyways! Keep posting!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Get real your opinion isn't any more or less valid than the O.P.
That said is your post supposed to be proving something or disproving something? Because you said.. nothing.

Your post proves or disproves what exactly? Let me get this straight here ...

Are you stating for the record that this does not "resemble" a pyramid or a triangle shape?

Can you please move a bit closer to the microphone for his one.. Thanks so much :/

-FG

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

Are you stating for the record that this does not "resemble" a pyramid or a triangle shape?

No, I didn't say that. I said, roughly, that the OP was looking at the hill with the wrong perspective. The top of his "pyramid" is actually at the bottom of the hill.

I wasn't really trying to "prove" anything. I was simply providing a much better quality image than the OP did. You are free to come to whatever conclusions about it you wish.

I would say that the hill could be called roughly pyramidal. That can be said about lots of hills. But maybe I misunderstood the OP. I had the impression he was saying it was an artificial structure but maybe he meant that the was a roughly pyramidal hill in Tycho. But he still didn't know the top from the bottom.
waatson.com.au...
images.marinas.com...
www.freeinfosociety.com...

edit on 2/2/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Your LROC images proves nothing. Oh, yes, proves that even the LROC images are heavily manipulated to hide!

This is The Clementine image of Tycho, and it proves that The Pyramid is a real and very tall Pyramid and not a slide.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

It's a hill.

But that's all right, keep using the lowest resolution images possible and over zoom. Good plan.
Works for Skipper. Works for Hoagland.

edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

It's a hill.

But that's all right, keep using the lowest resolution images possible and over zoom. Good plan.
Works for Skipper. Works for Hoagland.

edit on 2/3/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

And you, PHAGE?

For WHO, You works, Phage?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join