It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think humans feel in the exact moment of death?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
"Oh, Wow! Oh, Wow! Oh, Wow!"
-Steve Jobs

Or possibly: "Oh, ow! Oh, ow! Woe, ow!"

link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

HEAVEN IS FOR REAL
We think many things but we know so little.

link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Complete ego death is different. Im trying to be very careful with the words I use. Its like going into a dark expanse where you know everything.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
We know what they feel. Just before most airliners crash, the pilots are heard to say "damn".

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

If that moment could be described maybe we wont be so afraid of death,that is what I look to find,and I respect your opinion.

But how is anyone here going to be able to describe that "moment"?

To the best of my knowledge no one has come back to describe it

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

dark expanse where you know everything.
Please develop!!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Its as if you ask a question and answer it at the same time.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

But how is anyone here going to be able to describe that "moment"?
Debating at least we try to get closer to our future experiences,it's something that it is planned to happen to us ,so we must have an idea.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

Its as if you ask a question and answer it at the same time.
To whom!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
In those seconds or minutes of agony,as a personal experience that all of us will have at one moment in time.
The passing by in the other world it's a personal experience with no testimony to describe the exact feeling of that moment.
We all are afraid of that moment that sooner or later will come.The problem is how we are facing that moment.
There are testimonies of different phenomena that occur when someone dies, like a clock that is stopping at the exact moment of death.
But why a clock would stop and what is the relation between the person who dies and time!
Could be a proof of the feeling that he has in the exact moment of death?Could be a message?
Death may be a discharge body energy so strong that interact with the environment.
For example, if a person dies at 12, maybe this means that 12,000 years will be in purgatory.
And why agony?A proof of they way we live here on earth?

Maybe you have a better idea of what a person feels in the exact moment of death!

I think it would depend on the type of death. Say it's a slow one from extreme old age and you're on your death bed perhaps you start to feel younger as your body senses start to shut down. The ache in the knees might stop as the senses for that shut down and then the pain in the crippled old hands goes as the senses for that shuts down etc.

I believe that we are just a temporary home for our genes. We're born carrying the genes passed on to us and we learn some life skills to get us through to the point we're we can reproduce and be around long enough to ensure that the capsual in which our genes have been deposited can take care off itself and then though we don't realise it we're getting ready to move on. In fact we actually start to age faster once we've reproduced and not because of the stresses of parenthood but because we've reproduced.

Actually we're not all afraid of that moment at all. There is a period in our youth around about the age of seven when children start to grasp the concept of death and they will dwell on it for a little while but then they grow out of it. I think it's a natural thing for us to not think about it throughout our lives or we'd be morbid all the time which explains the feeling that age just jumps us. One minute we're 20 and then next we're 40 and so on.
edit on 4-1-2012 by steveknows because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I think it would depend on the type of death
That will be something if the sensation depend of the type of death,though I don't think so.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

We like to call it talking to God. Its like you black out and your rocketed away from your body and in the process your head is filled with information numbers letters shapes and colors some words that dont make any sense at all. You are bombarded with answers to things your unsure of or ever thought about. You become the universe everything is smaller. Its kind of hard to explain.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

Its kind of hard to explain
I know what you mean,when the whole world that you live in is tumble up side down in blink of an eye.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
since 2007 i have been at that brink 3 separate times and although i didn't witness any bells or whistles i can say this.. in all my life up to those moments i've never felt such and overwhelming sense of compleat calmness. i don't know what that means but i really would love to have that feeling all the time. i am a religious man so i'm sure that definitely played a part in some way.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Exactly I've also had an experience where I was flown through a city of white and gold towers. here was a bright star like object in the middle of the city. The star beckoned me and said "this is it,eternity, is it what you expected?" I didnt know what to say so I cried. The star shot a beam at me and the voice said "all is one but one is not all". It calmed me and t somehow made sense

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by n3mesis

since 2007 i have been at that brink 3 separate times
In order to understand what that means you have reveal your story to analyze the context and the records in your mind of those moments.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

People have survived that moment. Ask them.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

Exactly I've also had an experience where I was flown through a city of white and gold towers. here was a bright star like object in the middle of the city. The star beckoned me and said "this is it,eternity, is it what you expected?" I didnt know what to say so I cried. The star shot a beam at me and the voice said "all is one but one is not all". It calmed me and t somehow made sense
Well then that voice speak the truth and send a message to the world,words of wisdom "all is one but one is not all" I think that you meet the Maker,and you shouldn't cry poor creature,that could harm the spirit for eternity.And that star...oh, the light of God,you should say No when he asked you just so to make him love you more,I envy your unique experience....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
My Father was diagnosed with cancer and died about a year later, But when he was in the hospital two weeks before his death he told my mother he didn't want to be resuscitated or have tubes put down his throat. As the days passed the nurses gave morphine every half hour and i felt that he couldn't hear us or even know we were even there, but the moment he was drowning in his own fluid and gasping for air my mother panicked so the nurses tried to put the tube into his mouth and my father clinched his teeth and they were unable to. To me i think he was aware he was dying and sometimes i think about it and wonder what he was thinking.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
In those seconds or minutes of agony,as a personal experience that all of us will have at one moment in time.
The passing by in the other world it's a personal experience with no testimony to describe the exact feeling of that moment.
We all are afraid of that moment that sooner or later will come.The problem is how we are facing that moment.
There are testimonies of different phenomena that occur when someone dies, like a clock that is stopping at the exact moment of death.
But why a clock would stop and what is the relation between the person who dies and time!
Could be a proof of the feeling that he has in the exact moment of death?Could be a message?
Death may be a discharge body energy so strong that interact with the environment.
For example, if a person dies at 12, maybe this means that 12,000 years will be in purgatory.
And why agony?A proof of they way we live here on earth?

Maybe you have a better idea of what a person feels in the exact moment of death!

Hi,

WE ALL FEEL INFINITE ORGASMIC BLISSFUL HAPPINESS
..FOREVER!

REALLY GUYS - EARTH/IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM!

GOD WAS DREAMING -- YOU ARE THAT "GOD" WHO WAS DREAMING!!!

I stake my life on it! - I would not kid you on such a serious topic as this!
edit on 4-1-2012 by neotech1neothink because: added the end sentence

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join