It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Say They Are Against Religion Are Going to Hell

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Religion is worshiping God.
Anyone who says they are against religion is against God, and have some sort of hatred towards God and want to create an illusion for themselves that they can hide from God in a bubble to where inside this bubble they are invisible to God and can do whatever they want and they will be protected from any punishment.
In fact, such people believe that their sins have been transferred to another person to take that punishment for them, on an individual bases, meaning a personal salvation, just for them, in this delusional world which they have created for themselves.
edit on 3-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

So you trying to create a troll thread or what? I am 100% against religion.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I think hell is starting to sound much better each day.....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Poppycock!

And besides, Hell is where it will be happening. Sex, drugs, rock and roll...oh yeah! We will be keeping the neighbours awake at night.

Spew forth sweet chariot...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

not true , Jainism,Buddhism, Chaaruvaaka, kinda Sihkism

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
Anyone who says they are against religion is against God, and have some sort of hatred towards God and want to create an illusion for themselves that they can hide from God in a bubble to where inside this bubble they are invisible to God and can do whatever they want and they will be protected from any punishment.
In fact, such people believe that their sins have been transferred to another person to take that punishment for them, on an individual bases, meaning a personal salvation, just for them, in this delusional world which they have created for themselves.
edit on 3-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

You're point? The people who are against religion DON'T BELIEVE IN HELL. In fact some that DO have a religion don't believe in such things.

What point exactly are you trying to make here?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Religion and being spiritual are different things.

The same can be said about doing "GOOD" because one fears eternal damnation and one doing "good" because it is moral.

Different things.

Hell? What is your definition of hell?

From the bible orParadise Lost and the Inferno?
edit on 1/4/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I'll be too busy shaking hands with all the familiar faces to even realize I'm in hell!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

So you trying to create a troll thread or what? I am 100% against religion.

It's totally a troll thread.

If I'm not mistaken, Jesus said "The only way to the Father is through Me".

No mention of any "religion" there. Enjoy the flames that are most definitely headed your way, OP.

For starting this thread, I mean, not, you know, eternal damnation.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
To quote Han Solo, "Then I'll see you in hell"
I've never understood how so many people are so absolutely certain that they are right about this stuff. I typically identify as agnostic because I cannot say unequivocally that god doesn't exist but I'm sure most would call me atheist. I think blind faith in anything is beyond absurd.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Meh it would probably be boring in heaven anyway. Much more excitement in hell. Goooo Satan.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
this is sad.. cmon dude get a life.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Woo-hoo!

I live in a very cold place, so I can't wait to warm up!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I think it would be instructive to listen to what Brother James has to say about religion.

Understand this, my dear brothers and sisters! Let every person be quick to listen, slow to speak, slow to anger.
For human anger does not accomplish God’s righteousness.
So put away all filth and evil excess and humbly welcome the message implanted within you, which is able to save your souls.
But be sure you live out the message and do not merely listen to it and so deceive yourselves.
For if someone merely listens to the message and does not live it out, he is like someone who gazes at his own face in a mirror.
For he gazes at himself and then goes out and immediately forgets what sort of person he was.
But the one who peers into the perfect law of liberty and fixes his attention there, and does not become a forgetful listener but one who lives it out – he will be blessed in what he does.
If someone thinks he is religious yet does not bridle his tongue, and so deceives his heart, his religion is futile.
Pure and undefiled religion before God the Father is this: to care for orphans and widows in their misfortune and to keep oneself unstained by the world.

(NETBible Version)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
how will i burn in hell if i believe in no hell?

there is not such place brother or sister.... hell is on earth and we all are living on it.

heaven hmmmmmm a other place of fantasy....

religion is all fake and all played out how about you just live your life with out a lie with out the truth.

link   

Yeah you are right
But maybe your hell might be my heaven
there is only one way right
then again if i was to make you do three lefts to get to the right u and many others may get lost along the way
leaving me free to watch as people go left to get right would bright idea sorta like getting comedy central in heaven to the one looking at those who seek left for whats right,
which is me to them (funny) but not them to me which is (funnier)
since nothing is everything, But Everything is not nothing. (confusion funniest)

link   

Any god that requires me to worship them as a god, I'm all sorts of against.
Any god that wants to dangle the punishment of hell over my head, I'm all sorts of against too.

Tell you what. Bring your god and all your god's friends to the flag pole after school and we'll see who's left standing.

I'll even come alone.

Me. No. Scared.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

What is your definition of hell?

Whatever the opposite of Heaven is, probably somewhere with no sky, since it would be completely underground, so kind of boring with no sun or way to tell the passage of time.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Adolph Hitler. where's your proof of him? couldnt that guy in all the photos and newsreels be just an actor? where is hitler's body? Maybe he wasnt real and was just a puppet to be worshipped and garner support for all the maniacs insisting hell awaits. Like yourself.

You rabidly support some even ancienter church plant i.e. the jesus saga without question and you say we will go to hell? even though we not only dont believe in hell but think it would be a cool place to go if there was actually an afterlife and we wish satan was real because of how annoying bible bashers are.

Give me one positive citable example of religion advancing society in any way in the last 100 years please. just one. Examples of the devil making music better are exempt. Just to make it a fair fight.

People against religion arent going to hell. Fools like yourself just think we are.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

i respect your beliefs,what ever blows your hair back....but,would you like to see the pope at the end of a rope?do you think he's a fool? there's something better than the twisted man made god's that are amongst us...it's in your self...and maybe out there beyond the moon,who really can say for sure.....take care

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join