It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hebrews and Muslims living Peacefully together in the Holy Bible

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I do love this old topic about Bible versions

I went ahead and made a whole new thread. Might as well in order to not derail my question answer thread.
Reasons the KJV is is better than the Originals

P.s. Great new signature Laz......Makes perfect sense, and is true. (at least until the second advent!)
edit on 9-1-2012 by KJV1611 because: new thread

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I held off posting about your OP, but have looked it over again and I mostly agree. In the Millennial Kingdom, all peoples will live together in peace, including the Jews, the Egyptians, and the Assyrians. Yes, there are still Assyrians in the world, most of them are now in Europe as the Prussians, but some are still in the Middle East. I met one myself, a co-worker, a few jobs ago.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

i am speaking of the "scribes" changing or the O.T

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOILDERSUNITEDFORCHRIST

i am speaking of the "scribes" changing or the O.T

That's utterly ridiculous IMO when I consider what I know about the impossible to duplicate codes and precision that underlies the Hebrew text. No way, utterly impossible. Same with the Heptadic structure found throughout. The probabilities are grossly outside the numbers scientists and physicists accept as being possible. 10^50

Start with "Cosmic Codes" on Youtube, it'll greatly strengthen your faith to how awesome our God is, and how awesome the text we have is. Everyone wants proof of ETs, yet we carry an extraterrestrial message system that no human, let alone 40 different ones, most who never met, made it all happen by random chance or concerted effort and diligence.

Impossible.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

was this not my point?we were chosen by Christ before he created the cosmos. we dint choose him he chose us...
i was speaking to the muslim.... but n e way. my message is that the word (over all message) of GOD remains unchanged because the bible is a hologram...66 different books by many different authors over a long period of time...
any legitimate historian whom puts his prejudices aside will understand the bible is historically true ...the essenes did write the dead sea scrolls and ..Jesus will return and judge the unholy.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   

was this not my point?we were chosen by Christ before he created the cosmos. we dint choose him he chose us...
i was speaking to the muslim.... but n e way. my message is that the word (over all message) of GOD remains unchanged because the bible is a hologram...66 different books by many different authors over a long period of time...
any legitimate historian whom puts his prejudices aside will understand the bible is historically true ...the essenes did write the dead sea scrolls and ..Jesus will return and judge the unholy.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Did some more studying on these "strangers" found in the OP......For starters, I noticed 1 Peter addresses his book to the "STRANGERS" that are scattered around. These strangers are gentiles. I also looked up other uses of the word strangers and another big find was Eph 2:12, 19 and Lev 17:8-13. Strange indeed

1 Peter 1:1
"1 Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia, "

EPHESIANS 2:12, 19
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and STRANGERS from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
19 Now therefore ye are no more STRANGERS and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

Leviticus 17:8-13
8 And thou shalt say unto them, Whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers which sojourn among you, that offereth a burnt offering or sacrifice,
9 And bringeth it not unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, to offer it unto the LORD; even that man shall be cut off from among his people.
10 And whatsoever man there be of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.
11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
12 Therefore I said unto the children of Israel, No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood.
13 And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Hmm, it's been a long time since I logged into ATS but this is a very interesting thread KJV. I think the literal meaning of 'starngers among you' extends beyond just Arabs though. If one remembers pre-christian Israel, as far as the jews were concerned there were 2 types of folks - Jews and Gentiles (anyone non jewish)

From this we could take that the lands will be given to the Jews and anyone considered by God to by worthy - this would also include Christians who are also Gentiles by old testament definition. This is an important message for the middle east of today, as Christians are suffering terribly in Muslim nations, Muslims are treated with revile and suspicion by the Jews and Jews are threatened on a daily basis by islamist radicals.

Basically in a nutshell this is a promise from God to end the bloodshed and needless fighting in his name and to let everyone who praises his name live in his kingdom, a belief I have always held personally.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

. . . everyone who praises his name live in his kingdom . . .

So, to you, God's kingdom is so many square miles?

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

No, it was merely an admittedly ambiguous name that I used to reference the general region that is discussed in the OP

edit on 29-1-2012 by markosity1973 because: Correct grammar

edit on 29-1-2012 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

That's what this thread is all about! To show that one day, Arab and Jew will live together in peace.

Sure they will live together in peace someday... but as what? Christians?

edit on 29-1-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

God was directly responsible for the Holocaust. You can bet your last dollar on that.

So, why take it all out on Hitler and the Nazis then? Why make it look like they were responsible for the holocaust?

wow.... Seriously, I think thats in poor taste. Saying God was responsible for humans doing stupid things.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

Why make it look like they were responsible for the holocaust?

The word, Holocaust, and the number, six million, are used to cast some sort of satanic spell by the Zionists and they planned the whole thing. You need to research "city of london" which Wall Street is a subsidiary of, and they went to war with Germany just like the US went against Qaddafi, for creating an alternative banking system. The whole WW II story is a myth based on lies, and you can see now what the planned result was for it.
edit on 29-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

The word, Holocaust, and the number, six million, are used to cast some sort of satanic spell by the Zionists and they planned the whole thing. You need to research "city of london" which Wall Street is a subsidiary of, and they went to war with Germany just like the US went against Qaddafi, for creating an alternative banking system. The whole WW II story is a myth based on lies, and you can see now what the planned result was for it.

I will look up city of london, but I found it absurd how the OP declares that God was responsible for the holocaust. Which is why I asked him the question about the Nazis.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

What I was trying to say is that the question answers itself if you know the facts and ignore the fiction we are forced to accept as fact and dare not question.
Germans are not evil people and they were the real bastion of Christianity and even today if you seriously study theology you need to be able to read German. They developed an economic system based on true Christian principles and had to be destroyed by the parasitical system you see evident today.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I will look up city of london, but I found it absurd how the OP declares that God was responsible for the holocaust. Which is why I asked him the question about the Nazis.

Now only did God directly allow the Holocaust (if not initiate it), but God will do it again in the VERY near future during the tribulation. The tribulation will make the Holocaust look like a drop in the bucket. At least 10 million or more Jews will be killed DIRECTLY by order of God almighty.

You see, it pays to be God's chosen people.....it pays good, and bad. But after the tribulation God will give up on the Gentiles just like He did on the Jews. God will once again restore and save His people the Hebrews.

Now it don't matter if you or I believe this because it will happen EXACTLY as I just said. And there is nothing you, me or the UN can do about it. God's words will come to pass. You can bet your last ounce of silver on that.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

caust (if not initiate it), but God will do it again in the VERY near future during the tribulation. The tribulation will make the Holocaust look like a drop in the bucket.

So who is your cult leader who preaches this sort of thing?
Death worship cult, it sounds like.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

no leader, although I do have a Pastor who I love. But we disagree on a few things as well. As for your question, this message of a future worse holocaust is right out of the Holy Bible. Revelation (the book) holds a lot of it. Isaiah, Ezekiel, Zephaniah, Zechariah, Haggai, and Nahum hold the rest. Daniel as well. Just because you "have not read" doesn't mean the worst holocaust in human history will not happen.

It will take place, and only a small Jewish remnant will survive it. For as any Bible student knows....the tribulation is for the Jews payment of their sins. Since they rejected Jesus Christ payment for their sins, they must pay for their own....and the wages of sin is death. Hints why the Jews have ALWAYS been killed through out history.

You know the word holocaust means to burn completely......ever wonder why God had His people BURN whole lambs and other animals completely, fat and all on a alter of fire? You would be surprised what is in that Bible bud......I have yet to run into anyone that understands it all. Including me in some places!
edit on 30-1-2012 by KJV1611 because: more

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

ever wonder why God had His people BURN whole lambs and other animals completely, fat and all on a alter of fire?

God also had people killed for picking up sticks on the Sabbath.
Do you happen to follow all the Old Testament laws??

Have you ever done anything that would have gotten you killed during Old Testament times? Or do you conveniently believe that you are safe from getting killed by fellow Bible-observant folks....simply because you happen to believe the Old Testaments laws dont apply to you???

edit on 30-1-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

Just because you "have not read" doesn't mean the worst holocaust in human history will not happen.
So does this mean that it is not to be read in the Bible and you have to get it from your prophet, Chuck Misner, in his videos?
If you have an actual verse about your holocaust, you could cite the verse for sake of argument, or whatever, to indicate you are not just blowing hot air? How about one, so I can take a look at it and see what I think?

......ever wonder why God had His people BURN whole lambs and other animals completely, fat and all on a alter of fire?
A normal offering would supply food to the priests while a whole burnt offering fed The Lord.
edit on 30-1-2012 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join