It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Washington’s “Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians” for 2011

Rep. Spencer Bachus (R-AL)
Former Senator John Ensign (R-NV)
Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-FL)
Attorney General Eric Holder
Rep. Jesse Jackson, Jr. (D-IL)
President Barack Obama
Rep. Laura Richardson (D-CA)
Rep. David Rivera (R-FL)
Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
Rep. Don Young (R-AK)

Dishonorable Mentions for 2011 include:

Former Senator John Edwards (D-NC)
Rep. Barney Frank (D-MA)
Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-GA)
Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano
Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA)
Rep. Charles Rangel (D-NY)
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-KY)
Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius

More details on everyone of these low life scum on the list at the link... And among all these, I think the most corrupt is Holder... and the irony is, he's the attorney general.

Also there's two missing from the list... Ben Bernanke and Geithner.
edit on 3-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Their faces should be on a wall at your local post office, displayed with their crimes, aliases...and rewards if caught.

/TOA

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
No John McCain for is co-sponsorship of NDAA? He should be first on the list in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzie56
No John McCain for is co-sponsorship of NDAA? He should be first on the list in my opinion.

Well it's about corruption... and they have to settle it to 10 names. So...

NDAA isn't about corruption, it's about treason.

But yeah, every stinking ``representative`` who voted for the NDAA should be on the list.

reply to post by The Old American

Good idea.

Example :

edit on 3-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Here's what they say about Obama. Im actually pretty surprised at the list, there are a few names I don't know on here....

President Obama continues to countenance actions by his appointees that undermine the rule of law and constitutional government:

Despite a ban on funding that Obama signed into law, his administration continues to fund the corrupt and allegedly defunct “community” organization ACORN. In July 2011 Judicial Watch uncovered a $79,819 grant to AHCOA (Affordable Housing Centers of America), the renamed ACORN Housing which has a long history of corrupt activity. In absolute violation of the funding ban, Judicial Watch has since confirmed that the Obama administration has funneled $730,000 to the ACORN network, a group that has a long personal history with President Obama.In 2011, JW released a special report entitled “The Rebranding of ACORN,” which details how the ACORN network is alive and well and well-placed to undermine the integrity of the 2012 elections – evidently with the assistance of the Obama administration.

Barack Obama apparently believes it is his “prerogative” to ignore the U.S. Constitution and the rule of law when it comes to appointing czars. According to Politico: “President Barack Obama is planning to ignore language in the 2011 spending package that would ban several top White House advisory posts. Obama said this ban on “czars” would undermine “the President’s ability to exercise his constitutional responsibilities and take care that the laws be faithfully executed.” In other words, Barack Obama believes he must ignore the U.S. Constitution to protect the U.S. Constitution. Many Obama administration czars have not been subject to confirmation by the U.S. Senate as required by the U.S. Constitution. In 2011, JW released a first-of-its-kind comprehensive report on the Obama czar scandal, entitled “President Obama’s Czars.”

In an historic victory for Judicial Watch and an embarrassing defeat for the Obama White House, a federal court ruled on August 17, 2011 that Secret Service White House visitor logs are agency records that are subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act. U.S. District Judge Beryl Howell issued the decision in Judicial Watch v. Secret Service. The Obama administration now will have to release all records of all visitors to the White House – or explain why White House visits should be kept secret under the law. The Obama White House continues to fight full disclosure and has stalled the release of records by appealing the lower court decision.(Judicial Watch gave Obama a “failing grade” on transparency in testimony before Congress in 2011. (Read the testimony in full as well as additional congressional testimony during a hearing entitled “White House Transparency, Visitor Logs and Lobbyists.”))

In 2011, the Obama National Labor Relations Board sought to prevent the Seattle-based Boeing Company from opening a $750 million non-union assembly line in North Charleston, South Carolina, to manufacture its Dreamliner plane. Judicial Watch obtained documents from the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) showing this lawsuit was politically motivated. Judicial Watch uncovered documents showing NLRB staff cheerleading for Big Labor, mouthing Marxist, anti-American slurs and showing contempt for Congress related to the agency’s lawsuit against Boeing, including email correspondence attacking members of Congress. And it starts at the top. Obama bypassed Congress and recess-appointed Craig Becker, who is connected to the AFL-CIO, the SEIU and ACORN, to the NRLB.

Obama’s corrupt Chicago dealings continued to haunt him in 2011.Obama’s real estate partner, campaign fundraiser and Obama pork recipient Antoin “Tony” Rezko was finally sentenced to jail this year as was former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich, who is now set to serve 14 years for attempting to sell Obama’s former Senate seat to the highest bidder. The FBI continues to withhold from Judicial Watch documents of its historic interview of then-Senator Obama about the Illinois corruption scandal. The FBI interview was conducted in December, 2008, about one month before Obama was sworn into the presidency.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

ACORN again? Lol. Damn you guys just cannot find anything real to nail Obama on. Hey, there is a great list at the top of the page that has nothing to do with Obama or ACORN but not that you pointed out they go there, doubt is cast on all.
ACORN. I bet you have no clue what ACORN even does.

Can I see on thread that is not about Ron Paul or Obama within the first page since the title and topic is about neither? Damn why are people so eager to just argue. There are bad people in government and we have 10 here to discuss. Can you not find an Obama or ACORN thread?

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Not a surprising list when you consider the source. If they call the health care plan "Obamacare" then they're obviously a right-wing website.

I'm sure that there are far more corrupt politicians that didn't make the list. Boehner comes to mine. I see the obvious righty hatred of Pelosi, Barney Frank and Obama continues with this list.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Not a surprising list when you consider the source. If they call the health care plan "Obamacare" then they're obviously a right-wing website.

I'm sure that there are far more corrupt politicians that didn't make the list. Boehner comes to mine. I see the obvious righty hatred of Pelosi, Barney Frank and Obama continues with this list.

But But But But .....

there's both parties on the list !!!!

It must be fair and balanced

(I thought it was "Obama-don't-Care")

edit on Jan-03-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Well, they did include a few democrats other than the ones I mentioned but as one poster said, McCain should be on that list as well. Hell, I'd throw on ALL of the current Republican candidates except for Ron Paul.

Come to think of it, I've seen more corruption at the local level than some will see on the federal level.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think hillary Clinton is also one, only because she is a warmongering nutcase, I also think ex-politicians should also be on this list, Bush.

I said it before and will say it again, Anyone who waves their hands in the air while saying "we came we saw he died" is seriously mentally unstable and should certainly have no position in power, ever, period.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Never been big on Hilary and I laughed when people were so sure that she would win the Dem nomination back in 2008.

It takes someone with the lack of a heart and brains to make such a statement.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
My question is, why isn't John Boehner and Joe Biden on that list? They're just as guilty as Barry Obama is when it comes to corruption and government undermining of America.
edit on 1/3/2012 by DarknessMatters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Mccain should be first on list

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Never been big on Hilary and I laughed when people were so sure that she would win the Dem nomination back in 2008.

Yeah there's too many people out there who hate Hillary. And for good reasons.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Hell, I'd throw on ALL of the current Republican candidates except for Ron Paul.

Ya but it's only 10. A realistic list would see 95%+ of government officials in there.

But eh, since only a few people will actually read the top 10, forget about anyone reading the ``top 500``...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I tried to read the entire article but it just goes on and on and on, like the crimes these jackals have committed in Washington.
We need a major housecleaning in D.C. where it seems everyone there feels entitled to whatever public money they can lay their hands on is "theirs".
We're all sick of these people stealing public money and abusing our trust.
Most of them deserve a nice vacation behind bars to ponder the true meaning of "ethical behavior"

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I don't take "Judicial Watch" seriously...They are funded almost exclusively by Billionaire Richard Scaife and the list is usually and ef u to those in DC who don't play nice with him. Not to say there aren't corrupt folks on the list, but there are likely much more corrupt folks that aren't on the list who are his friends.

..en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
even if they released washington's 500 most corrupt politicians, they'll still won't cover all the bases.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

How did Carl Levin not make that list???? He should be right up there

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
How did Obama and Eric Holder not make that list?

they should be numbers 1 and 2 gunwalker and yeah OBAMACARE and the expansion of the patriot act and the ndaa.

They will never admit that as of the last 3 years the most corrupt party in office is the Democratic Party Rangel corrupt,Waters is Corrupt and Pelosi giving her brother tax payer monies.

Solyndra was corrupt, the Chevrolet volt that costs 250k was corrupt. and since the left holds 2/3 of government at the moment and held both houses of congress since 2006 to 2010.

The right is some crooks but nothing to the level of the left.

How could i forget the financial crisis headed by Frank and Dodd that lead to tarp and the massive bailouts.
edit on 3-1-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join