It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Taipei 101 UFO video (multiple angles)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
I like how people assume an Alien created UFO has to be subject to such things as: abduction, extreme speeds, sporadic movements. As if you know what an alien spacecraft would be capable of and what its intent would be.

Do our aircraft move in extremely sporadic, zig-zagy patterns? No, because that is a moronic means of flight. You can't prove that it is an RC-plane just as we can not prove that it is a UFO. There is really no point to this debate. Believe what you wish and be happy with it.

However, don't believe that a UFO has to follow the cliché means of travel that everyone claims.

Which begs the question, why would these tiny aliens be buzzing around like rc aircraft?
I know! it's cheaper than a cloaking divice

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flyingfish

I would hardly call that tiny. In comparison to the building (given the height), that is small. Also, I can't understand why an alien aircraft would have the desire to try and hide itself??

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

I would hardly call that tiny. In comparison to the building (given the height), that is small. Also, I can't understand why an alien aircraft would have the desire to try and hide itself??

Then why all the lights in the first place? You would think they would get a better view if they stood still.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It's a piece of something that has either ignited, or is reflecting light. The way it changes direction is clearly from wind currents. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
It's a piece of something that has either ignited, or is reflecting light. The way it changes direction is clearly from wind currents. ~SheopleNation

Not it's not. Take a look at the video on page 10. It's more likely an Alien mothership passing by Taipei on it's way to Japan for some sushi, than your explanation.

BTW, to the poster who said I assumed UFO's should move in a certain way - no, I don't.

I just gave that as an example. The point I was making was that this particular "UFO" was nothing out of the ordinary, hence the pretty mundane explanation of what it most LIKELY is.

Why don't you read the context before chimeing in with your opinion next time?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher

Not it's not. Take a look at the video on page 10. It's more likely an Alien mothership passing by Taipei on it's way to Japan for some sushi, than your explanation.

BTW, to the poster who said I assumed UFO's should move in a certain way - no, I don't.

I just gave that as an example. The point I was making was that this particular "UFO" was nothing out of the ordinary, hence the pretty mundane explanation of what it most LIKELY is.

Why don't you read the context before chimeing in with your opinion next time?

Right... I apologize if you felt it was an attack on you. However, it is not an opinion of mine. It is a rational response and for anyone who wishes to throw in that theory of "this is how UFO should move", my reply will stand.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

why would these tiny aliens be buzzing around like rc aircraft?

Maybe they were attracted to the fireworks.

Who knows what it is?That's what makes it unidentified.

And debating about things is what makes ATS.Isn't that what we're here for?To find out things and debate if they are true or not?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Nobody is saying they know the speeds of alien spaceships(if they exist).But were are saying we know the speeds of man made air craft!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

And debating about things is what makes ATS.Isn't that what we're here for?To find out things and debate if they are true or not?

I am debating the fact you think it's NOT a helicopter by telling you what I think it is.

How is this not debating if things are true or not?

Look I have no proof this is a rc aircraft but I do have years of building and flying experience, enough to come to a logical conclusion that this is what I'm seeing here.

I have seen several of these type videos and in time most have been proven to be rc aircraft. A few even the pilot has come forward admitting to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
When looking for news articles in relation to this sighting I found one about an odd sighting in Beijing new years day 2012. I was going to make another thread about it but I don't have enough posts yet. Weird one this, may be a fake who knows, anyone else is welcome to make a thread about it if they see fit.

[url=https://www.examiner.com/unexplained-phenomena-in-national/ufo-or-flying-humanoid-seen-china-alien-object-recorded-above-hotel-video]Article[/url ]

(No idea how to imbed or make the links work but if you copy an paste the URL above, it takes you to the article and video.

edit on 1-1-2012 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2012 by harold223 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by harold223

Here you go, harold223:

When the prompt box comes up asking for the YouTube link, just add the last bit after the "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v="

which would be "qw_DHf5sLoo"

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcherWhy don't you read the context before chimeing in with your opinion next time?

What are you exactly babbling about guy? You don't even make any sense in what you just said. It sounds more like you're just running your mouth to run your mouth. Grab some cush bub, this is just a piece of foil or wrapping paper reflecting and blowing around in the wind. Maybe even a wrapper from one of the fireworks. Think, I know it's difficult, but think really hard about what I just said.

Oh and as far as what some other poster said to you, It seems to me that there is a whole hell of alot that you don't know about. How what some other poster who responded to you has anything to do with me I am still trying to figure out, Paranoid a little bro?

We are all just discussing this interesting subject, nothing more. It's obvious though that you're an infant when it comes to posting here on ATS. Now go pound somemore sand and when you're ready to join the civil discussion, then present your case instead of weak minded insults. ~SheopleNation
edit on 2-1-2012 by SheopleNation because: TypO

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
sweet fireworks

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The faint white dot that could have been anything, I mean the UFO, was completely upstaged by the totally awesome fireworks display.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Hey all I have found another object during the London fireworks, check it out. Go to this thread or take my suggesting and change this thread name to cover all of the sightings from last night.

Regardless how it is done I would appreciate some input as to what this object may be. Thanks all.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Surfeit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
2012 the year of the UFO?.....I hope so
www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed

Maybe ?
You really want aliens to exist ,,,huh?

Debating? I just ended your debate. Learn how difficult it is to travel in space and then call me. I guarantee you once you do, which I doubt, you'll realize all ufo's are man made.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
Debating? I just ended your debate. Learn how difficult it is to travel in space and then call me. I guarantee you once you do, which I doubt, you'll realize all ufo's are man made.

>Implying the debate is over, regardless of if it is or not.
>Implying if Aliens exist that they have the same technology as Humans and are subject to said difficulties.
>Implying somebody will realize something
>Implying all UFOs are man made, regardless of evidence.

You realize that is an extremely illogical argument, right?

You can't prove aliens do not exist just as much as you can prove that they do exist.

In any regard, it sounds like you are here merely to play the Devil's advocate.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

The simple fact of the matter is, it's mathematically impossible for there not to be life on other planets. That means Aliens exist. Whether they are visiting now or have been here in the past is only subject to speculation with no hard evidence to prove otherwise from either side.

~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

reply to post by dilly1

The simple fact of the matter is, it's mathematically impossible for there not to be life on other planets. That means Aliens exist. Whether they are visiting now or have been here in the past is only subject to speculation with no hard evidence to prove otherwise from either side.

~SheopleNation

According to the latest figures, if plugged into the Drake Equation (or Greenbank Equation, same thing) it is highly UNLIKELY that there is any intelligent life in the universe.

... but it's a big universe, so who knows.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join