It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Much Blood is on Your Hands? See how you score!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The NATO war machine is actively killing people. Since the U.S. is part of NATO, and no war has been declared against an hostile enemy, these are war crimes. Although Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya are particularly noteworthy examples of recent NATO atrocities, the war machine fully expects to expand their war crimes into Syria and Iran soon. Perhaps Pakistan at a later date.
All for exploitation of resources, of course.

So, how much blood is on your hands? Find your number, it is FUN!

0. You do not contribute in any way to the NATO war machine, nor any other. If you live in a NATO country, you don't pay income taxes.
You consistently vote for anti-war candidates. You have never killed anyone, domestically or as part of the military. You do not work in an industry that manufactures armaments or devices used in war as far as you know. You do not harass or harm anti-war protesters. You go out of your way to publicly denounce a foreign policy that calls for the killing of innocent people that have not threatened you or yours in any way.
You have 0 blood on your hands.

1. You live in a NATO country, and you pay your taxes. Other than that, all else in 0 applies. You realize that you are indirectly supporting the war machine, but you do not want to bring down the possible heavy hand of the state on you and your family.
You have very little blood on your hands. Not enough to stain your hands.

2. Although all in 0 or 1 apply to you personally, you support family members that choose to go and fight overseas. You do not challenge them in any way, you keep silent. You do not want rifts in the family. You pretend to your military friends and family that you think like them even though you do not.
Or, you were in the military, but you saw the light and got out when you could. You regret having taken part, but you keep it to yourself.
You have little blood on your hands. Enough to stain, but easy to get the stain off.

3, You are not in the military, but you fully support the military. You believe that the best defense is taking the war to the enemy. Although you dislike civilian casualties, you believe they are, for the most part, not preventable. You trust the official story as told by your leaders as generally being the truth. You do not actively work for the military directly in any way, however.
You have blood on your hands. It will take a little soap to get the stain out.

4, You are, or were in the military, and you don't regret it. You killed some folks, it was part of the job. You would do it again for God and country. Or, you work in the military-industrial complex supplying the machinery of war. You would slap an anti-war protestor with whatever your government told you to slap them with.
You hands are dripping blood. Not likely to ever get the stain out.

5. You kill, and you enjoy it. You can't wait to redeploy. You led the torture team. You relish the screaming of the enemy.
Or, you design the latest weaponry. Perhaps you lobby for ever more military expenditures. Or, you work to recruit young bodies to go and fight, while telling them how much glory there is in it. You are the ultimate bad ass.
You drink blood. You are inhuman. You ARE the stain.

So, ATS-ers! How many points you got!

For the record, I have a little, and I am working to wash that stain out.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I have alot but they all deserved it? I dont see the point of this thread.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I got zero but i dont vote atall, do i still not have any blood on my hands?
Also what about the vat i pay on stuff, surely that counts for some blood.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Somewhere between 1 and 2.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

You said: "So, how much blood is on your hands? Find your number, it is Fun!"

Really....this is your idea of fun? It certainly isn't to me. I'm just saying.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

So what is your number?
What is a lot?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
I dont see the point of this thread.

Maybe its just an eye opener showing people how much they support the elite in turning this whole planet into one big war zone.

All people that support their soldiers occupying foreign countries are no different to the soldiers that have blood on their hands in the first place.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

I can't reward any blood based upon a VAT alone.
You're cool.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

Those are pretty good numbers.
I am pretty close to that myself. Minor stain on the keyboard.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Not fun?
Oh well, what is your number? No fun if you don't play.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have alot of blood on my hands without much regret but i am not a blood drinking physcopath. I don't like to kill, most veterans that I know don't either. I am proud to be a US Marine, although I don;t agree with the wars of our cuurent age. So for me it's kind of a mix of all the numbers. In general though mankind itself has too much blood on it's hands.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I live in a NATO country and I pay taxes but I can assure you I have no blood on my hands.
Although I've had a little dabble in the vampire scene, how does that rate on your scale?

edit on 31-12-2011 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Thanks for the thoughtful response.
Perhaps a 3.5 on this scale?
But, yes, there are many the world over with some blood on their hands. I am not implying that only NATO countries are responsible.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

You appear to be a 1. You have to search to find the blood, so, not bad.
Blood sucking falls outside of the scope of this discussion.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here's another thought for you.

Using a Currency from a Central Bank, we all share some responsibility, whether we pay taxes or not.
Because there is the hidden inflation tax on the money.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

That is a good point, no pun intended.
Allow Jesus Christ to address this issue,
"Render unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's, and unto God the things that are God's"
So, my position is, no blood for the mere use of the currency.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
I live in a NATO country and I pay taxes but I can assure you I have no blood on my hands.
Although I've had a little dabble in the vampire scene, how does that rate on your scale?

edit on 31-12-2011 by misscurious because: (no reason given)

Yes you have blood on your hands .... from taxes are financed all invasions and murders of NATO

And i have too ..although my Country(not NATO member) is only involved in Afghanistan with very small number of soldiers ..i think around 100 with some form of partnership with NATO aliance
edit on 31-12-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
After reading www.abovetopsecret.com... it looks like many ATS readers are happy to fall into the 3rd category where nuking Iran seems like 'a good laugh'.

Just see the stars of support for 'area6's post when he says 'It does equal 600,000 square miles of Iranian glass'
edit on 31-12-2011 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry but this is a completely flawed test. Everyone in the world would have blood on their hands not just NATO countries. Nice try. I am sure you took your own test and ended up with blood on your hands as well.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

It is incredible that people make comments such as that, and they are acceptable by so many people. Yet my views are somehow cowardly or UnAmerican by these same folks.
People should have to at least view the casualties of war, children too. We should not censor the affects of our policies on real people.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join