It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bring on the NWO, We Need IT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
One world government...would require a one world religion as well.
The governments we see around the world are not fit to rule, to many imperfect greedy men in positions of power serving their own needs. I understand the idea here suggested is an "I wish" scenario.
So I can go with that mindset...and if we could imagine governors under this one world government who were truely interested in the well being of those in their lands, and greed wasn't their motivating factor, then lands grabbing and resource hoarding wouldn't cause conflict.
But religious discord would.

How would you keep religion from breaking global unity. Besides major religions against each other, we have a history of same religions fighting themselves between sects. I'm thinking the Catholic/Protestant (christians?) wars and the Sunni/Shiite(muslims?) type conflicts...

Would there not need be a one world religion as well...and I don't think atheism is the answer

edit on 31-12-2011 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: cause I can't spell

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The blue-print for the NWO is out-lined on the Georgia Guidestones. The first step is to kill 90% of the population on the planet. This means 90% chance of you getting killed, and 90% chance of each of your family members and your friends getting killed. According to the NWO agenda, the survivors are to be enslaved in a communist dictatorship style one world government. A person has to be insane to believe that we need this.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The New World Order which is attempting to be forged works through the UN...If the NWO is successful then world's population will be drastically decreased..meaning quite possibly you too.

No NWO!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
OP:

Naively , I was thinking of a just and fair One World Government.

The operative word is naively, and you said it, not me.
Hitler wanted a one world government too. So did the Marxists of the Soviet Union - workers of the world unite. Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely ...

prevenge:

overpopulation IS a problem.. and anyone who thinks that it is .. is demonized as a genocidal maniac.

i am all for global reform..global renovation and population reduction.

Nonsense. Milton Freidman made an excellent point concerning Malthuesian thoughts. Basically, he pointed out that countries become more prosperous and the standard of living increases as population increases. Across history they do, absent blatent tyranny. I might agree with you that some people have more children thatn they responsible should considering their ability to care for said children, but that would be it. Further, if you want less folks and less babies being born, your mission should be to educate the world and raise their standard of living to that of the Western World. Birth rates naturally decline with the technological and social advancements of socieities. Education and opportunity, not reduction.

I ask you, what makes you say a) that the world IS overpopulated as in what makes you think you know what the proper amount of humans on this planet should be, love to see your calculations and reasoning on this) and b) who died and made you king to determine such and lay down such edicts?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
If the Eye was going to respond to this thread, I suspect it would be quoting Chun Li.

"That's exactly what I want you to think!"

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I still don't understand the concept of New World Order?
Surely it's a bad thing if they are trying to reduce the world's population to 2 billion and enslave us all?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

the n.w.o has been has been around and working on its agenda for quite some time now.
the n.w.o has and is working on overthrowing governments everywhere if they don't bow down to their demands .
and the sad thing is that we can do nothing that will stop them from achieving their goal of world dominance.

for the n.w.o read the C I A
edit on 4-1-2012 by tom.farnhill because: spel check

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I'm well aware that this site breeds the largest collection of Atheists on the web, I'm sure. But just some food for thought...You desire one leader, one commander, for a very real and deeply cognitive reason. You reject the church, fine. But maybe sometime you could ask why it is you would accept a human or group of humans to over-take the decisions regarding the lives of 7 billion people. It sounds simpler, right? Patriarchy and monarchy IS simpler and better for the people...When those powers are overseen by just and good hearted souls. The problem is and will always be that human beings are basically incapable of staying good hearted and justified when given power. Fortunately, we get to see hypothesis and models for the truth all around us. We were created to search for God. Faith is the perfect mechanism, it demands that logically, we will not be handed the answer. But we can use clues like the concept of a NWO to see the path to the purpose of Jesus and his reign. Best of luck in your journey.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join