It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It turns out I'm an uneducated ignorant freak westerner sheep with no soul doomed to burn in hell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Because,

When I remember our war dead on ANZAC and Remembrance Day I'm celebrating war and not actually remembering the sacrifice made for me by my family and my other countrymen.

When I get angry about a terrorists walking into a crowd of people and blowing them up it's not because of my basic human decency. It's just because I'm stupid and brainwashed and fail to show proper respect for the misunderstood true victims being the terrorists themselves. Oh and I hate all muslims as a result of it apparently.

I failed as a parent because I allowed my child to believe Santa was real and the fact that she's a level headed young adult now with no ill effects is just a fluke and I really should have been charged with child abuse.

Science explains more to me with evidence I can see so I've been led astray by the devil by having faith in science over the bible. It's not really my own ability of observation it's just that I'm a fool for not having blind faith and I've been brainwashed.

Not realising that I'm going to die at the hands of my government. They're dropping stuff on me form the air and putting stuff in the water. That's when they're not brainwashing me into believing the victim terrorists are bad people.

For being a bad person by going food shopping when there's people starving in Africa. I'm a really bad person for feeding my family and not blaming myself for African war lords using food to control the population of their countries.

For failing as a human being because I can buy things.

For being born in a healthy wealthy first world country. To hell I go.

For not agreeing with those ats posters who hate the west and by sticking up for the culture which has given me all my opportunities and a head start in life.

Well to those posters you're going to have a field day with this next one.

I grew up thinking that Hitler was a madman who needed to be stopped. But after seeing all the attacks on the western way of life and the western educated in general something has come to mind. Hilter claimed that the fabric of western life was under attack and he had to do something about it. You anti west posters on ats have actually started to change my outlook. Now I wonder if he was actually as mad as is made out.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
You had me until the Hitler comment.
The West is the Best, but not so much the Nazis.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

It was sarcasm.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

the west is not much different

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I always thought it was funny Hilter wanted to be all Aryans(supposedly Aryans are decendents of Atlantis), when he had black hair >_< but i guess thats how hate works, its illogical
nice rant

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

I'm sorry you had to find out. Glad, however, I wasn't the one who had to break it to you. Sorry, steveknows - we weren't sure how to tell you.

OK, that out of the way - seriously, things are rarely as simple as they seem to be (many deep currents and motives stir what we see moving on the surface), but I will absolutely agree we are under attack, although it might not be by who we're thinking or for the understood reasons. A LOT of the major happenings in the world, when followed back far enough, ultimately come from a very small number of sources.

Stay safe out there.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

If Hitler would have died on January 2nd, 1939 he would have been known as "man of the century". Don't believe me? Lets start with "man of the year" then.

Hitler Time Magazine

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux

If Hitler would have died on January 2nd, 1939 he would have been known as "man of the century". Don't believe me? Lets start with "man of the year" then.

Hitler Time Magazine

Hitler was a tool. I'm having a shot at the posters who try to convince people the west is bad.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Wow.

Let me know when you're going to martyr yourself, so I can watch. How hard it must be to be so oppressed.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I can agree with most of what you say, I was told I'm going straight to hell because I don't believe regardless of how bad I've been. It's good job I don't believe in that stuff

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

It was sarcasm.
Gee I guess the

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

watch yourself, fellow, sarcasm is closely linked with bitterness.

my nanny used to say : go wash your mouth with soap and then say that again.

stay safe, it is a very dangerous place !

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
welcome to the club!!! Ive been told i would burn in hell for my sins. look at it this way your not alone

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert

Originally posted by steveknows

It was sarcasm.
Gee I guess the

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
I can agree with most of what you say, I was told I'm going straight to hell because I don't believe regardless of how bad I've been. It's good job I don't believe in that stuff

Yep. So party hard this new years eve just in case.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Wow.

Let me know when you're going to martyr yourself, so I can watch. How hard it must be to be so oppressed.

Hmm. Don't remember saying I was going to do that. Nope not at all. I'd just kill the attackers of the west and leave myself intact thank you.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

It turns out I'm an uneducated ignorant freak westerner sheep with no soul doomed to burn in hell

Uhm...

Sucks to be you?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bestintentions

watch yourself, fellow, sarcasm is closely linked with bitterness.

my nanny used to say : go wash your mouth with soap and then say that again.

stay safe, it is a very dangerous place !

I'm not bitter at all I just don't understand the western tools (thank god) who hate the west Nope not bitter at all. Infact I'm just right now waiting for the other half to finish getting ready and then we're off to a carefree western night of booze and bbq's to see in the new year. What's there to be bitter about? We can do that because we live in a free western culture.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Alright! Whose bringin the beer?

Might need some ice too, I hear it's pretty hot down there.

We'll all get drunk and take that #ing #hole over!
edit on 1-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Alright! Whose bringin the beer?

Might need some ice too, I hear it's pretty hot down there.

We'll all get drunk and take that #ing #hole over!
edit on 1-1-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

eh?
edit on 1-1-2012 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join