It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 05: Iran Ron Paul SEC Mi5

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
ATS Recap questions the validity that Methane gas rising into the atmosphere from the Eastern Siberian Arctic shelf can significantly impact climate change.  And now even Dr. Igor thinks he over-estimated with his previous research.  Why is there so much back and forth chatter about Ron Paul?  Across ATS, he goes from being the man to nothing but a dangerous person who has druggie and idiot followers.  Federal District Court rules that Iran supported al-Qaeda in the Sept. 11 attacks.  Does this smell as fishy to you as it does to me?  British Security Service, the MI5 calls for urgent action saying that Somalia is a direct and real threat to the security of the United Kingdom and that its the new training grounds for Terrorists.  Why is the MI5 so nervous?  Does this have something to do with Somalia's vast resources of oil, gas and uranium?  Police in California are now banned from towing a car if the driver is an unlicensed driver.  And Finally, The SEC is suing top executives at Fannie and Freddie.  ATS, please help me make sense of all this.  Watch and comment in link directly below.

Thread Fountains of Methane 1,000m across erupt from Arctic Ice!

Thread CNN: Paul's supporters are druggies and idiots

Thread Ron Paul is Dangerous

Thread Dec 24th - U.S. District Court Rules Iran behind 9/11 attacks

Response Member freedomSlave Response

Response Member this_is_who_we_are Response

Thread Somalia is a direct threat to the UK's security

Thread California to Ban Police from Towing Cars of Unlicensed Drivers

Thread BREAKING: SEC sues former top execs at Fannie, Freddie

Thread Finally! Banks & Mortgage holders under serious investigation!

Response Member Rockpuck Response

Response Member Afterthought Response
edit on 8-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
lol, that was mean, but I see the point in calling that guy out

Another good one. Keep it up Brian.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
These are awesome, looking forward to them now. You are really chill and quick with delivering the info, mmkay

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You may get a hard time from Nef for calling that member out on not using the search function.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I gave some one a bit of a hard time myself today though as well

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway, watching the video still. It likes to buffer a lot for me. grr

Oh, I am going to check out the thread on the california ban on police towing the cars of unlicensed drivers.
edit on 28-12-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Wow Brian you've really relaxed and hit your stride. I've watched all 5 now and you can definitely see a big difference from where you started. I'm not being critical, I'd be nervous as **** too! There's a lot of people on ATS
. Keep up the good work. I for one am really enjoying the shows.

Ran

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ok ok ok. we have all seen the handsome stubbly guy reading out ATS threads now, 5 times to be exact.
Now wheres the edition for the guys featuring a busty girl in a tube top?

edit on 28-12-2011 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Really? That member is like a week old... Today he's been ridiculed, insulted, and now called out on a ATS recap...

Is he being hazed and y'all didn't tell me??

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Wow! I made it to Recap - Thanks Loads and Loads it makes you want to really think about your threads - it's like getting a stroke lol

Great presentation too oh and thanks for the extra info you were able to add.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Sorry, but the recap stopped at 5:22. Was waiting to see the recap on the SEC issue. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
haha. search function video.

respect x

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Solid presentation Brian. Very well done to you and and the crew. The hand gestering still makes me cringe but I guess I am just an old man.
Keep doing you Brian.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm waiting for some jackass in the media to make the claim, global warming caused the methane lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I like this guy. Definitely a keeper.
S&F

Re: Methane plumes in Siberia - any relationship to the recent quakes?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The person responsible for the cutting should be tried in a martial court right away. A cut ever 2-3 seconds throughout the whole video .. gives me a headache. So what's the purpose of this bleeding edge cutting technology ? Someone enlighten me please.

In terms of informatory or entertainment value .. well .. yawn.

I really liked the conspiracy chicks better. I guess I'd like *any* chicks better than this knob.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
The person responsible for the cutting should be tried in a martial court right away. A cut ever 2-3 seconds throughout the whole video .. gives me a headache.

Me too. I couldn't take more than a couple of minutes of it.

Wouldn't hurt to calm it down a bit with the cutting, would it?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Who is Brian? Is he the dude in the recap vids? Is he a member? Where's Waldo?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Really now , Iran is responsible?? C'mon people, it's just another pretext for invasion and since we barely escaped Iraq, I don't think we need to just jump into another war.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

First the readers at this site are the problem, yes they are, some can talk music, flim, and the arts but when it comes to the air and food we eat, its all alien lingo, who, what, really, people when you read an opinion from someone asking for answers to a slew of topics, answer with an open mind, most of you go to the MIT's, the UCLA's, etc, but when it come to doing the real world homework that causes mind block because you are PROGRAM to stand in front of the Walmarts, and Bestbuys, for games and toys, instead of asking the questions why get us into aother war, and where are the JOBS. Iran is flexing its muscels like in the sixies, russia using Cuba, no-one is saying stop, but in the real world where politians are taking the furture benefits, its OK with you and them. Remember if a friend pisses in your food is he a friend, PEACE in the New Year to all
Its only a conspiracy when THEY give you their facts, not the real facts, the CSI type.
edit on 29-12-2011 by bone13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
MI5 is the British INTERNAL agency. They wouldn't be interested in EXTERNAL issues like Somalia or any potential oil that they may have. That is the domain of MI6.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join