It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future of 9/11 truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Or, conversely, they really don't like to admit that they were bamboozled by some fast talkers on the internet selling paranoia and self-delusion. . Wouldn't it be nice to think that you're so important that the security apparatus of the most powerful nation in human history goes out of its way to hire people to talk to YOU on the internet?

Since you brought up shills twice in your above quote , I don`t think I`m out of line mentioning that your last 800 posts, that your profile shows, NOT ONE , NADA , ZILCH are outside of the 911 forum.

And your speaking of the Truth Movement Agenda in your above quote!!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Originally posted by hooper

Or, conversely, they really don't like to admit that they were bamboozled by some fast talkers on the internet selling paranoia and self-delusion. . Wouldn't it be nice to think that you're so important that the security apparatus of the most powerful nation in human history goes out of its way to hire people to talk to YOU on the internet?

Since you brought up shills twice in your above quote , I don`t think I`m out of line mentioning that your last 800 posts, that your profile shows, NOT ONE , NADA , ZILCH are outside of the 911 forum.

And your speaking of the Truth Movement Agenda in your above quote!!!

And? Look there's plenty of different kinds of recreational fishing. I fly fish for trout. That's all. That's because thats what I like to do and thats what I'm interested in. Besides, I am just not interested in any of the forums on this site.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join