It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible and Science.Part 1 / The Basic Science Principles.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

"God created the heavens and the earth" is your definition of scientific foresight?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by uva3021

You ask me, and you misquote the verse,

"God created the heavens and the earth" is your definition of scientific foresight?

"In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth,"

This thread was started for the purpose of weighing equal evidence to that claim. and the needed 3 are all contained in that simple verse

First, science must deal with things, and that is matter.
Science secondly must deal with happenings. That is energy.
Thirdly, science must deal with a matrix or environment in which those things can happen.
That is space-time

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
They also believe in talking snakes, global floods, humans just popping up in their current form without evolution, and a ton of stuff that's DEMONSTRABLY wrong

In short: Pseudo-science that's often demonstrably wrong

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Your modus operandi, on this and every other thread you have started to date:

1. Make a claim that you say is based in Biblical authority, but actually is not.

2. Offer some halfbaked pseudoscientific explanation no-one with an ounce of general knowledge, let alone scientific knowledge, can possibly accept.

3. Refuse to engage in discussion with others, ignoring all the points they raise in objection to your claim..

4. Repeat the claim ad nauseum until everyone else on the thread is weeping and banging their heads on the keyboard in frustration.

Look, chum: we don't do things that way on Above Top Secret. This is a discussion forum, not a billboard for your creationist propaganda.

I shall not be engaging in discussion with you again. I heartily urge other members to ignore you as well.

Good luck with your sojourn on ATS. Believe me, it will be short.

edit on 2/1/12 by Astyanax because: there was nothing more to add.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

My you sound like your taking this personal. If you were to reaad the opening post, all I said was there are all three things happening at the same time needed for the earth,universe, etc

The very first verse in the Bible shows God creating the three basic dimensions of science simultaneously, and all scientists of respectable quality would agree that those three things are basically necessary

Its not personal so why make it personal. You sound like your threatening me.

Good luck with your sojourn on ATS. Believe me, it will be short

I don't know what your anger is all about. Sounds like more than this thread is causing it..

<< 1  2  3   >>

join