It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Invade Iran on 01/01/2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PLASIFISK
reply to post by nobodysavedme

How dare you speak to him like that!

He is a human being.

You are a disgrace, a sorry excuse for an american.

You have no right to speak to him that way at all!

don't feed the trolls

have you no shame?

this kind of 'murican needs to be treated like the family embarrassment:
y'know like a brained-damaged uncle that likes to flash people,
he should be kept locked up in a back room or the basement or sent to a home

the irony is that this kind of "useless eater" will be among the 1st sent
to a FEMA camp

or fed to cthulu

meh

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by PLASIFISK

Yes!..,I am.
2e

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

It's not just one post that makes this guy look like a madman! All of them do. I have an idea. On that first tank that crosses the border, how about we strap him to the front of it and see how "pro-war" he is then lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It's very easy to be warlike and to promote warlike behaviour when it's not you that has to carry the bodybags after.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vogon42

None.

By what he said he has no experience in real warfare and thinks its a video game where you just "respawn".

Probably a deranged counter-strike / modern warfare / battlefield 2 kid...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MahmoudAhmadinejad

U mad, Bro?

He does seem to be a little bit testy doesn't he. Maybe he has just been watching a little bit too much FOX news it sounds like one of their broadcasts.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

A tank is only as invincible as it's tracks. Take out the tracks and that's an awfully expensive sitting duck, don't you think? I swear, armchair warriors are an endless source of annoyance. Just sign up and put yourself on the front where the metal meets the meat and that is when you can comment.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

A tank is only as invincible as it's tracks. Take out the tracks and that's an awfully expensive sitting duck, don't you think? I swear, armchair warriors are an endless source of annoyance. Just sign up and put yourself on the front where the metal meets the meat and that is when you can comment.

Tracks are protected by armored metal plates.did you know that?

In the Gulf War, Abrams tanks survived multiple hits at relatively close ranges from Iraqi Lion of Babylon tanks and ATGMs. M829A1 "Silver Bullet" APFSDS rounds from other M1A1 Abrams were unable to penetrate the front and side armor (even at close ranges) in friendly fire incidents as well as an incident in which an Abrams tried to destroy an abandoned Abrams stuck in the mud.[40]

who is gonna take out the tracks and with what ?

a 100 mpg tank cannot be stopped.

how many tanks did the irakis take out in both wars.

i demand you answer that.

i have checked wiki and i know the answer but you have no clue.

i

edit on 27-12-2011 by nobodysavedme because: proof of life.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

I'll answer your questions

hhh! what have we here? = Me, Haii!
Ahmadinejad? lo and hehold! the devil himself reveals himself. = Sorry dude, i wish Metal bands worshipped me.
an iranian comes out of his hidey hole...? I'm not actually an Iranian, but Shhuusssshh, m'kay?

could you keeps hands where i can see them..i don't want to be blow by a i.u.d. = This is the internet, silly.

so you admit to being iranian? = Nope, I'm British/Scandanavian.

eh? = Hmm?

justify your existance. = I was born, therefore i am?

we demand an explanation for your terrorist acts. = Just because i own a Balaclava, i'm a terrorist? Sheesh, some people!
we demand you stop making nukes. = I can barely put flat pack furniture together without instructions...

or we will invade.we have made plans to invade.to attack.to stop your evil acts. = :O YOU MEAN I CAN'T LISTEN TO SLAYER ANYMORE!?

your leader is a menace.that ahmeadjead. = D.A.V.I.D. C.A.M.E.R.O.N

he has declared terrorist intent. = He did? I'm pretty sure he's not said "I'm planning on being a major **** and killing loads of people with Nukes. Actually, i think they want the material for power plants, but hey!"

america will not tolerate iranian nukes. = *pats head*, well done, mr. Junior G man. Want a badge? SURE YOU DO!

we demand you explain why you attack americans. = I have some American friends, they're cool. They sent me 'Big Red' chewing gum, once, and i was like... nomnomnomnomnonmn.

it was we americans who got the oil out of the sand for you. = Thanks, but i don't drive, i live near a major city, so i just take the train.

we demand gratitude you ingrates. = Hey buddy, you've been a tad angry in this post, i suggest you chill out, stare out a window for a while, take in a bit of time and do some self reflection.

also you remember there will not be 72 virgins in your heaven.it is all a lie. = I hear Richard Branson employs more then 72 people, in fact, i used to work for him, a bit further down the line

you have been deceived.you are deluded. = Yeah, but i mean, so are you.

when you die you are dead dead dead...ok? = OKAY! But like, what about Zombies?

dead meat. = nom nom Bacon.

no heaven or hell.ok? = But thats my FAVE SONG BY DIO!?!?!?

ok? = No way, dude.

remember when you in bed tonight with your frigid wife.you need to get to be less frigid and have more fun...go out have a drink...have some drugs..some music...dance dance into the night..and soon you will forget all about blowing yourself up...get some lingerie for your frigid wife. = I'm not married atm, but i do have a girlfriend, she's nice. I drink (i'm part Scandanavian, of course i drink!), though Drugs are baaad, m'kay? And i dance like someone's drunk uncle at a wedding, not pretty. I don't plan on blowing myself up, that'd suck, and hey, GOOD IDEA ABOUT THE LINGERIE, THANKS DUDE!

get her out of the stupid burka. = She's an Athiest, not a Muslim, sorry!

remember no orgy for you with 72 virgins it is just a fantasy to turn you into cannon fodder by your corrupt leaders who sit and sound in their offices while they use.... = My girlfriend would probably kill me if i did this, so i don't think i'll be doing that anyway.

also remember virgins bleed.very messy. = That's why i shop at HMV now.

ok?

edit on 27-12-2011 by MahmoudAhmadinejad because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2011 by MahmoudAhmadinejad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
You know.... they same the same stuff about us. However, our women are oversexed, and thus cannot be pleased by small membered husbands who can only be appreciated by their goats or each other. Your logic is spotty at best, and severely lacking in intelligence at worst. Try something else, Sherlock.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They want to kill us because we've been killing them for decades, and they are against Imperialism. The people of America need to wake the # up and realize that the United States has become something completely separate from the constitution and is pushing for global tyranny. Just because you live in the states that doesn't make you part of the empire, FEMA camps are opening up and you'll be put away for even thinking about "treason".

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Wow all that information and no experience to back it up. I don't need to search on wiki to know how destructible our tanks are. See, what you are is a real-life human parrot. You read or hear, and you repeat without even thinking about it. Talk to someone that has some actual overseas experience (other than me, you have already succeeded in ticking me off), or better yet, sign on the dotted line and put your ass where the metal meets the meat and then there would be some purpose for a discussion. As far as I'm concerned you're just another wannabe.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That's IED, dipspit.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodysavedme

hhh! what have we here?
Ahmadinejad? lo and hehold! the devil himself reveals himself.
an iranian comes out of his hidey hole...?

could you keeps hands where i can see them..i don't want to be blow by a i.u.d.

ha ha ha.....lol.....rotfl.....snort....ha ha......(ok, trying to regain composure).....
Dude.....perhaps you should put down your video game, and try to find a GIRL......(they are the female of the species).....whut a dumb a-----
Really, an IUD (really , I try not to make fun of those that are mentally "challenged", but you are such a perfect TARGET.

we demand an explanation for your terrorist acts.
we demand you stop making nukes.

...we will invade.....
.we have made plans to invade.to attack.to stop your evil acts.
we demand you explain why you attack americans.
we demand gratitude you ingrates.

once again
we
we
we
What branch of the service have you enlisted in pansy boy??

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The U.S. over-threw Iran democratic government from inside the U.S. embassy in Tehran, then we placed a dictator in charge of Iran who oppressed and brutalized Iranian civilians. Then we gave Saddam chemical weapons and money to start an unprovoked war with Iran. Iraq killed hundreds of thousands of Iranians with weapons and support the U.S. gave them.

Iran has done NOTHING to the U.S. NOTHING.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
This Troll was actually quite fun. I miss him

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You really believe the US are civilized? You're joking, right?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Let's invade your home, steal your computer and everything inside your house. Then do horrible things to you for the sake of security and prosperity, its all for the greater good.

Whoever gave the OP a star you should be ashamed. lol
edit on 27-12-2011 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

Brainwashed sheep much?

Maybe you should do some actual research instead of letting the MSM brainwash you day in and day out. This is exactly how they want their "average dumb citizen" to think.

AMEN!!!

This kind of thinking is so incredibly misinformed and ignorant it literally makes me laugh, I'm sure he's about to go back to O'Reilly hour or whatever. The problem is that people DO still think like this, they are still doing a great job in this department. It's just troubling how well it works on some people, even people on ATS who pride themselves on not being ignorant of things.....Oh well, we can still laugh about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Rants such as this create a stereotyped image of Americans in much the same way as you have tried to stereotype the Iranian people. Discussing sanctions and diplomacy and possible military intervention is obviously above your pay grade. And insulting all citizens of Iran is probably not going to get you any promotions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join