It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most "Disliked" Video on Youtube?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
And guess what... it´s about Ron Paul.

This vid actually made me laugh, it is so blatant.

It is so disliked, you can barely see the green dot, it would take ALOT of likes to make this into a lightsaber...

Great music though.

Judge for yourself.

edit on 24-12-2011 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
hahaha 207 people are stupid...155k smart people have done their homework and think outside the box (from the comments).

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
You sure this is the most disliked video on Youtube?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
The video suggests that Ron Paul has "liberal" views that are bad for America.
Sounds like an idiot conservative who loves the corruption and the draining of the American economy that has sent the lives of the American family into hell while the greedy corrupt snakes steal more and more from this country and our future.

I notice that its always the extreme conservatives who dislike Ron Paul. Looks to me that they greatly fear any change that will end the CORRUPT BS that is hurting this country and the American people. They fear an HONEST and DECENT man like Ron Paul getting in who is a TRUE AMERICAN with TRUE INTERESTS in mind for this country.

Some anti-American snake conservatives REALLY want the corrupt-business-as-usual that is RUINING this country to continue.

Conservatives have REALLY been showing their TRUE COLORS lately.

edit on 24-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

The YT uploader says Rick Perry is the man for the job! So much fail!

edit on 24-12-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker
You sure this is the most disliked video on Youtube?

Well, it might not be, but that is at least what the poster states himself in the vid description.

Although im not sure if he means it as in total number of dislikes, or % based (likes/dislikes)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
When I seen the title "The most disliked Video on Youtube", I thought it was going to be Rebecca Black's "Friday"

I'm sure this video is up there.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

Haha you beat me to it.

This video is definitely not the most disliked video. Rebecca Black's had around 60-70 million dislikes alone before it was removed from youtube.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
When I seen the title "The most disliked Video on Youtube", I thought it was going to be Rebecca Black's "Friday"

I'm sure this video is up there.

Yeah looked it up, it got more total number of dislikes so you are correct in a sense. However, i can clearly see the green bar on that one... so i would say the poster probably meant % based. I have never seen any vid with smaller green bar than this one. Changed the title to reflect this. Also personally, i would not count music videos... as they always have tremendous amounts of views, no matter how bad.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The most disliked video is the Rick Perry commercial...

It has 600,000 dislikes last time I watched it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
The most disliked video is the Rick Perry commercial...

It has 600,000 dislikes last time I watched it.

708.252 as of now

Still, i can clearly see a bigger green bar there.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
what a retarded video, I knew this video was BS when I read that Bush defended our country
what a gas. Ron Paul might not be the best pick of all time, but Rick Perry?
epic fail !!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Lol I expected to see the "rock" from WWF to be in that video. Are you down for some nWo?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I found this video mildly amusing at first. When he said to vote for Rick Perry, I literally laughed out loud.

The man who wanted to solve our financial crisis by holding a prayer vigil? The man that cut 70% of the state fire protection budget, then criticized FEMA for not getting there fast enough when Texas almost burned to the ground? The man that wants to cut three departments from the federal government, but can't remember which ones?

That Rick Perry?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
EricDouglace, the Troll who threatened to Hack people for disliking Justin Bieber and reveal personal data, in order to get former Youtube partner, 'LifeInATent' more views, has got to be in the top 3

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Music is very powerful.

You can instantly tell this person has no idea why they even dislike ron paul by hearing the hideous soundtrack alone.

Speaking of music, i thought the most disliked video of all time would have been that "rebecca black - friday" song. Although i remember the uploader deleted the original video because of the amount of dislikes.

edit on 6/1/2012 by InsideYourMind because: uploaded/uploader

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I agree Rebecca Black's "Frigay" is much worse than this, simply because it is rocking the socks off of many young children nowadays. The video on topic is a collection of random images and clips, accompanied by poorly constructed arguments.

GG

*Gotta Get Down On Friday...!!!!*

top topics

join