It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conceived how God came to be

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
In limbo things are amounting there but not genuine yet. At least not until they teleport outside of limbo and come over into reality's great void, where there is enough area in the three dimensions.

So picture, if you will, invisible things all amounting in limbo to come into reality, but can not because those things aren't alive to determine to teleport out of limbo and over into filling reality's great void of three dimensions so that those things can then be fully genuine. The exception is God. A living being that can determine to do things with itself. Once God popped forth in limbo ungenuine God made it out of limbo by teleporting out, and is now genuine in reality's great void of three dimesions.

You see, in reality things are genuine. In limbo things are not genuine but come only to self-delete a point later. But God didnt self-delete since God is alive. God came forth from limbo by teleportation to be real. Nothing can be real except outside of limbo. In limbo things are finite unless they can come outside of limbo in time before a natural deletion takes place. You see, there are different dimensions, and limbo is one of them outside 3D. God started off finite but became infinite by leaving limbo.

But to make sure no other God would come from limbo, since God is a territorial being, God, by being then infinite, maybe shut down limbo so that it would no longer make up finite things that may determine to make a come over into reality's great void of three dimensions.

Just sharing my own new imagination of how God came to be genuine. What do you think so far?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Nice wording but I think it sounds as implausible as any other theory. There is no GOD and thats just reality. Just like there is no santa, or tooth fairy, or easter bunny.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I think you have a great imagination and logic.
One small detail seems missing, who or what created that limbo?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Maybe I do not agree with you.
Proving something exists is often difficult enough, like UFO's from outer space, on Earth
Proving something does not exist is even more difficult. I am glad you succeeded, please share your knowledge.
I sure like your avatar, it is great!
edit on 24/12/11 by Pokoia because: better text

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Here in America, that is a first amendment right of ours is to disagree and have your own opinion
And to be able to speak that opinion.
I dont expect anyone to agree with me either. As far as the avatar, I know its the funniest thing ive ever seen lol.

Anyhow, merry christmas

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Also I have not proven god does not exist, but god has not proven to me he exist.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by Pokoia

Also I have not proven god does not exist, but god has not proven to me he exist.

I understand it now, and also that it good enough for you.

Merry Christmas to you .

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
An omnipotent supernatural entity with zero evidence to support it's existence widely believed to be real even by people in the 21st century only because of a 2000 year old badly translated fictional book that says it is real..

A widespread global cult based around it is perpetuated and children are taught this non existant entity is real and is judging them.

Now it's come to speculation about how the non existent came into existence?

Good luck with that. lol

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Quite an imagination

I've never had any luck contemplating the origin of God. Since you took a chance at it, and actually made me think abit that it "could" happen.. Hey it's better than I could come up with.

S&F for the imagination and making me think

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
If you want to know how God/Source came about, look to the Universe.

On another note, why is it science peeps think they are the chit when it comes to life, when the Perfect Lifeform of God/Source makes humans look like brainless amoebas.

Ribbit

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Nice wording but I think it sounds as implausible as any other theory. There is no GOD and thats just reality. Just like there is no santa, or tooth fairy, or easter bunny.

There is a God.

A God is merely an object of worship.

Don't give me the BS that you do not worship anything.

To worship is: the object of adoring reverence or regard.
to render religious reverence and homage to.
adoring reverence or regard:

Where your heart is, there will your treasure be found. You love something in this world and hold it to high regard.

The question has NEVER truly been IS there a God, for that is evident. The question has always been whose God is the true God.

Well money did not create me, so I do not love it.
Government did not feed me, nor clothe me, so I do not love it.

I do not know what created me, but I sure know who gives me food when I am hungry and thirsty.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

if what exist principally is inside limbs then what is infinite originally free exist much more, it is totally absurd to mean coming out being superiority when u r suggesting that out comes first

and if what is always out exist then logics say that at a certain point all out would become object reality in concept before it becomes fully real

that what explain what u look like trying to do without meaning it, as everyone else

we all mean to move out from leaning on our sense of absolute superiority being out existence, in a way that do not bound ourselves to, as the quality of true objective superiority for what perceives it is principally the freedom it assure in being

when superiority exist then u r always independant from so u could mean being superior urself

that is the subjective perspective of inferior mean

but what u miss totally to conceive from what u refuse to perceive, is what meaning to move out confirm that you r never the reason of any move, only what is out is the reason the object becoming fact is the reason of ur sense to move out as real

means or wills by definition are always about smthg else they cant b themselves, u always need a full objective reality first before getting to speculate on being object freedom, while what u lean on as absolute superior fact to be real through, is by definition then more real already then u and surely already object freedom too so whatever u might speculate upon ur relative reality wills is easily disapproved and conditionned in some ways

speculations about objective superiority certainties for subjective superiorities certainties is what truth knowledge lead always to actual all kind of rights abuse directly as the exclusive condition way which lead to exclusive life form, evil one

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

worship comes from worry like adorer in french is from misery like in also other languages it clearly comes out slavery

the more ur condition of being is negative the more u would mean to grasp any suggestion of positive present to b through living as if it was ur constant objective fact self being

how what feed u is what is good to u when food is to ur body constant needs and never about u nor any to urself constant fact reality or ur conscious freedom more absolutely what u truly are

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You can worship an invisible idol if you choose my friend

I said I do not worship him, or anything else. Ok, maybe my daughter

But no, you would be wrong, you may worship those things, I my friend do not,, RESPECT that sir.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by IAMIAM

worship comes from worry like adorer in french is from misery like in also other languages it clearly comes out slavery

the more ur condition of being is negative the more u would mean to grasp any suggestion of positive present to b through living as if it was ur constant objective fact self being

how what feed u is what is good to u when food is to ur body constant needs and never about u nor any to urself constant fact reality or ur conscious freedom more absolutely what u truly are

I would love to comment my friend, but without sentence structure, your meaning is unclear.

Can you simplify this for me?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

You can worship an invisible idol if you choose my friend

I said I do not worship him, or anything else. Ok, maybe my daughter

But no, you would be wrong, you may worship those things, I my friend do not,, RESPECT that sir.

I don't believe you.

Respect that.

I believe that you do in fact hold something in reverence, even if it is yourself.

I never defined God for you, but I know you do have a God even if the position that there is no God IS your God.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 24-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

i dont believe you

superiority sense is objective conception that every self conscious know being relatively existing through

if u holds smthg in reverence it says ur rejection to truth superiority through everything and everyone rights realities surely for what u accept superiority value only if you can get a living sense of being superior

that is why u lean to justify everything misery as a normal fact too easily which become absurd when u mean conscious beings constancy negatively for superior worship needs

u hate truth from what u worship lies advantages of becoming superior from powerful living only one free sense whatever he reached to realize his wills through

by definition a will can never b realized, from what the will must stay still as the reference to what is objectively reached so the reality of will can never b absolutely existing, then whoever is meaning any or willing any is always meaning evil force and powerful lies ways

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

i dont believe you

Not many do my friend. You are not alone in this. That is why I am here to prove what I say.

superiority sense is objective conception that every self conscious know being relatively existing through

if u holds smthg in reverence it says ur rejection to truth superiority through everything and everyone rights realities surely for what u accept superiority value only if you can get a living sense of being superior

that is why u lean to justify everything misery as a normal fact too easily which become absurd when u mean conscious beings constancy negatively for superior worship needs

u hate truth from what u worship lies advantages of becoming superior from powerful living only one free sense whatever he reached to realize his wills through

by definition a will can never b realized, from what the will must stay still as the reference to what is objectively reached so the reality of will can never b absolutely existing, then whoever is meaning any or willing any is always meaning evil force and powerful lies ways

I am not sure what you are trying to say here my friend. The sentence structure is too fragmented.

Perhaps take some time to get to know me before you assume too much. I am not your enemy.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

saying that u r here to prove anything is enough of u the confirmation that u r never, then u r giving the justification to everyone here about being always a liar urself since u say without being anyone

look man it is never about u, who could care about what u r when it is about the truth of everything and all

i was just proving to u that what u said to another that u dont believe him is much easier to justify upon u

as all my post sentences were meaning the same idea, showing clearly how ur means structure dont rely on any fact nor base, so anything else to ur means is necessarily superior

im not saying any here im just proving that i can say much better what u mean but then how u r all wrong and fake

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

saying that u r here to prove anything is enough of u the confirmation that u r never, then u r giving the justification to everyone here about being always a liar urself since u say without being anyone

I think I am starting to understand your writing style. I may be wrong though so bear with me.

Being here to prove something does not mean I am here for self glory, if that is what you are saying.

look man it is never about u, who could care about what u r when it is about the truth of everything and all

You cannot know the truth without knowing me. You will always have only 99.999999999 percent of the truth, and then only if you have the truth from everyone else from all particular times.

i was just proving to u that what u said to another that u dont believe him is much easier to justify upon u

I don't believe anyone but by what they do, nor do I expect anyone to believe me but by what I do.

But, I assure you there is no insult in saying a man loves.

as all my post sentences were meaning the same idea, showing clearly how ur means structure dont rely on any fact nor base, so anything else to ur means is necessarily superior

im not saying any here im just proving that i can say much better what u mean but then how u r all wrong and fake

This last part is kinda difficult to discern your meaning.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 25-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join