It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands surge into Moscow to challenge Kremlin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Well what he said was relevant to whats going on, and its not often he expresses his opinion on politics to this level. Being he is the one who helped usher in Glasnost in addition to the end of the Berlin wall, as well as the Soviet Empire.

I think its extremely important that he has voiced his opinion, as he is still respected by the people.

Lets start by you reading this:
www.historyorb.com...
and then we can move on.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Glasnost allowed for the first time the facts to be presented. The Soviet people soon realised why so much had been kept from them for so long. The USSR was in a mess but for the first time the people knew the truth and were demanding answers.

....moving on.....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Glasnost allowed for the first time the facts to be presented. The Soviet people soon realised why so much had been kept from them for so long. The USSR was in a mess but for the first time the people knew the truth and were demanding answers.

....moving on.....

Since we are all for the open and ticket tape parade of Gorbi and Glasnot how about we begin by finding out who actually paid Mr. Gorbi for his epiphany in open truth for the Russian people. Oh yes, it wasn't Pizza Hut but sure was closely tied to its methods in mass manipulation on scale never seen before. Similar to what has gripped the U.S. the last five years and gaining in strength and numbers. Do you think this occupy movemant is from a bunch of hippie university student spin off from the 70's or internet geeks ? ....really do you ?
edit on 25-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I think the people in Russia who are pissed and protesting all have their reasons for doing so and any attempt on anyones part to suggest otherwise is seriously misunderstanding the Russian people.

They are pissed because of the outcome of the elections and what occurred during those elections. What we think is irrelevant.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Careful what you wish for
Remove Putin's party and the communists take over.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't think the U.S. should be meddling with Russian affairs, especially now out of all times

However keep in mind that Russia Today and other russian TV outlets has reported and supported the occupy movements in the U.S.

You could even go so far as to say Russia Today is endorsing Ron Paul

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Yeah..... I'd say I have this guy beat ten-fold on the built and toning dpt.... Yuck, please man, leave the topless muscle shots to the ones out there with actual figure and tone!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

In the first pick he looks like a child predator looking for a nudist colony and in the second he looks like any other Good God fearing American hunter...you city elitests call them Rednecks I believe... : )

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by pause4thought

Watch the U.S. Gov't tsk tsk them when they start beating the crap out of the protesters.

No tsk tsking the thugs in blue with the pepper spray and the tasers here in the good old U.S. though.

Anywhere but here.
edit on 12/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

well "tsk tsk" is all the US will do because its russia...if it was somewhere else in the middle east the US would be all over them controlling their resources removing their nuclear abilities setting up new governments that they can control.

cant do that with russia though

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

We didn't do it in Iran and we aren't doing it in Syria... So apparently its not just Russia.

Im not sure whats worse though.. The fact the US would be concerned about something like that, or the fact people don't seem to care its even occurring unless the US has somehow commented on it.

Is it possible for people to actually concerned about the manner a government treats its people all on their own? Do we really need to hate the US for commenting in order to even get a response from said people?

Anyone else find it offensive that the only way some of these people in these threads even respond on topics like this is only if the US is somehow involved, even if its only by comment? Are you incapable of being concerned if the US is somehow not involved?
edit on 26-12-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

We didn't do it in Iran and we aren't doing it in Syria... So apparently its not just Russia.

Those two nations you typed are Russia's ports, playing ball with them is like playing ball with Russia and both the U.S. and Russia are currently playing ball through proxy's. Now what is interesting is that the referee seem's to be China, so who's on first, what's on second and i don't is on third..!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Yeah because China has people n the ground in all three of those countries advocating the plight and disenfranchisement of the downtrodden Rusians, Syrians and Iranians.. Of course since China is to busy with their own oppression I guess they have not gotten around to voicing their concerns about the irregularities.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join