It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
www.washingtonsblog.com... html

Tons of videos on how we can control things with just our thoughts through technology.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Hm.. I don't know if that's such a great idea. I mean as humas we tend to think about lots of stuff. And we sometimes drive and think stuff like for example "imagine what would happen if I would have pulled to the right". And now imagine our cars reacting to every stupid "left-right" thought of ours..

edit on 22-12-2011 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jellyfishbrains

Well, I loved it
Particularly the guy playing the piano with his mind, great!!!

In 1980 I proposed to my professor to make a "medical perimeter" work the same way.
This instrument is used to detect faults in the human vision.
The process is quite lengthy, because a small light moves and the patient hast to press a button if he sees it.
My solution was to make the light go on and of in the best detectable frequency.
then just sense the activity in the optical cortex, in this frequency range, to see if the patient was really seeing.

It must be able to use this also to detect if, let's say a pilot, really looks at the right indicators.
The professor was not interested, and even not amused.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It would be better than this tool to be used for medical patients with mental disorders and trials ... And if this is used for all kinds of people can be a fight or even wars between countries, we would not have no privacy and no one could say or small lie.

top topics

join