It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Propaganda Alert! Mexico is the New Front for War With Iran

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
RT did a great job at exposing this propaganda piece produced by Haim Saban who is an Israeli American media mogul. It discusses the documentary which is riddled with right wing propaganda that even George Bush supporters would have never even believed.

I guess they want us to think that the Iranians will attack you from Mexico

It's a great video, give it a view. Beware of the high BS content though.

Many believe that the US is already in a covert war with Iran. Key scientists involved in Iran's nuclear program have been assassinated and several Iranian government buildings have been blown up. Now Iran, according to a Univision documentary, is being aided by Venezuela and Cuba. According to the documentary, the three countries are meeting in Mexico to plot terrorist attacks in the US. Is the Iranian threat real? Eva Golinger, lawyer and author, joins us to analyze if Iran is a danger to the US.

There is so much BS lately that it's falling from the sky. Keep an umbrella handy

I'm glad some outlets are taking the time to point some of it out, even if it's RT. Hate them all you want, they put out most of the truthful stories that other outlets won't touch. And yes, I admit that RT puts out some garbage from time to time as well.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here on the Southern border of the US we get many of our Middle eastern immigrants from Mexico. In fact, much of Mexico has middle eastern bloodlines. So what if Iranians cross this border, it does not mean war.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

How many times is the US going to over throw the Iranian government? Apparently according to them their hand picked replacements haven't worked out for them. Our replacements are working out very well either. The entire group are nothing but blood thirty murdering bast..ds. They won't stop until they have destroyed the entire planet. If people could care less about each other can we at least care about all the other creatures that share this planet with us.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Don't worry, soon enough we'll be commenting on a report about how antisemitic Canada, full of drunken Jew haters, is working with Iran to attack the US with maple syrup bombs.

honestly. Are we supposed to believe that Mexico is that stupid? Are the cartels going to fight off the massive us invasion force that would surely march from tip to tip? I don't think so.

Man some of these lies are so out there it's funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

Regrettably that scenario of yours would not surprise me if it happened.

Canada does what Israel says.

I'm sure you have seen this video, but just in case you haven't:

He says we must protect Israel no matter the cost.

It's obvious where his loyalties lay.

We're going to be part of all the upcoming invasions, just like we were in Libya.
edit on 22-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

Don't worry, soon enough we'll be commenting on a report about how antisemitic Canada, full of drunken Jew haters, is working with Iran to attack the US with maple syrup bombs.

honestly. Are we supposed to believe that Mexico is that stupid? Are the cartels going to fight off the massive us invasion force that would surely march from tip to tip? I don't think so.

Man some of these lies are so out there it's funny.

In some ways, I do not think Mexico has a choice. At this point in the game it appears they are just along for the ride now. I think Mexico has pretty much lost any governing authority and the country is being run by criminals. Mexico's government is probably more corrupt than what the US is and over the years they have never been able to reign in all the crime and corruption and it continues to grow. These drug cartels are going to evolve into something much worse than simple drug suppliers. They will transform into complete terrorist organizations, especially if they start being funded by other organizations. As I see it, any attempts to squash the cartels have been no more than piss poor attempts and has achieved nothing. In some cases, the cartels have been promoted and encouraged.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
sometimes when there is smoke there is fire ask your self this why all of sudden does Iran want to trade with Mexico? english.farsnews.com... from the link

15:45 | 2011-06-13
Economy

Iran, Mexico to Set up Trade Council

TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran and Mexico will soon set up a trade council, Chairman of Iran's Chamber of Commerce, Industries and Mines (ICCIM) Mohammad Nahavandian announced on Monday.
this was back in June what has happened sense then?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

sometimes when there is smoke there is fire ask your self this why all of sudden does Iran want to trade with Mexico?

How DARE Iran trades with anyone!

Seriously, the neo-cons are getting more and more desperate... yeah let's send US troops to Mexico, that'll totally fix things...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
reply to post by bekod

sometimes when there is smoke there is fire ask your self this why all of sudden does Iran want to trade with Mexico?

How DARE Iran trades with anyone!

Seriously, the neo-cons are getting more and more desperate... yeah let's send US troops to Mexico, that'll totally fix things...

It's getting crazy

What will they come up with next?

I have a sinking suspicion that Canada is next on the list of bogeymen

All the Iranians I know in Canada are great people and admit their country isn't perfect, it's nowhere near as bad as our media portrays it to be. People should worry about Mexicans in Mexico, not Iranians. The Mexican cartels are a huge problem, but since they're on the U.S. payroll it's not a positive propaganda piece. Maybe as a last resort.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

why The CIA would lose its funding? The war on drugs would end, and there would be no reason for the DEA www.justice.gov... so no the Us will not send troops south like they did for Poncho Via, no they will sit back and wait. Should not be to long now NDAA 2012 will be law, thus giving more reason for an open border.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

no not any time soon Canada , has trade sanctions against Iran www.international.gc.ca... from the link

In response to the IAEA's November 9, 2011 assessment of Iran's nuclear program, Canada is imposing further sanctions under the SEMA. The new sanctions prohibit financial transactions with Iran, expand the list of prohibited goods to include all goods used in the petrochemical, oil and gas industry in Iran, amend the list of prohibited goods to include additional items that could be used in Iran's nuclear program, and add new individuals and entities to the list of designated persons found in Schedule 1 of the SEMA regulations. The amendments also remove certain entities that no longer present a proliferation concern.
it seems they are doing what they are told to do.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
More US -BS!
The whole scene is getting laughable as the above poster has mentioned.....
With the Innards of three nuclear powerplants burnning their way into the heart of the eath as we await WW3 to start, it all looks pretty bleak....................Far too serious to even contemplate.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hah I get the joke but you do realise that up here you can go to jail for pointing out that Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism in public, eh? Anti-semitism is no joke up here. That would be a hard sell.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Hah I get the joke but you do realise that up here you can go to jail for pointing out that Zionism has nothing to do with Judaism in public, eh? Anti-semitism is no joke up here. That would be a hard sell.

We can go to jail for doing that in Canada?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yup. The definition for Anti-Semitism was recently changed to include Zionism under the umbrella. As well, sympathy for the enemies of Israel is now considered anti-semitism. Pretty wild eh?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

Yes that is insane. It's not that I doubt you, it's just I would like to read into this. Do you know the name of the bill? Could it be part of bill C-10?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Can't quite recall. Try googling it. You're more likely to remember the info if you look it up. It's good brain excercise.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

Can't quite recall. Try googling it. You're more likely to remember the info if you look it up. It's good brain excercise.

Here is most of it, the website isn't a good one to navigate, but I came up with it. It looks like what you said is true, it's loosely worded, but that's exactly what they need.

319. (1) Every one who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace is guilty of

(4) Where a person is convicted of an offence under section 318 or subsection (1) or (2) of this section, anything by means of or in relation to which the offence was committed, on such conviction, may, in addition to any other punishment imposed, be ordered by the presiding provincial court judge or judge to be forfeited to Her Majesty in right of the province in which that person is convicted, for disposal as the Attorney General may direct.

Exemption from seizure of communication facilities

(5) Subsections 199(6) and (7) apply with such modifications as the circumstances require to section 318 or subsection (1) or (2) of this section.

320.1 (1) If a judge is satisfied by information on oath that there are reasonable grounds for believing that there is material that is hate propaganda within the meaning of subsection 320(8) or data within the meaning of subsection 342.1(2) that makes hate propaganda available, that is stored on and made available to the public through a computer system within the meaning of subsection 342.1(2) that is within the jurisdiction of the court, the judge may order the custodian of the computer system to

Order

(5) If the court is satisfied, on a balance of probabilities, that the material is available to the public and is hate propaganda within the meaning of subsection 320(8) or data within the meaning of subsection 342.1(2) that makes hate propaganda available, it may order the custodian of the computer system to delete the material.

Return of material

(7) If the court is not satisfied that the material is available to the public and is hate propaganda within the meaning of subsection 320(8) or data within the meaning of subsection 342.1(2) that makes hate propaganda available, the court shall order that the electronic copy be returned to the custodian and terminate the order under paragraph (1)(b).

Other provisions to apply

(8) Subsections 320(6) to (8) apply, with any modifications that the circumstances require

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

so it looks like the new world order is infact the internet .WHOis driving this bis?

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Lol...Mexico. More like they will come from Canada. Touchy subject for me. Here we are worrying about useless wars in the middle east while our borders are exposed to anyone looking to sneak suitcase nukes into the country. Not just that but our own federal government brokering arms deals with mexican drug cartels like the Zetas trading weapons for drug money and then those drug cartels take those weapons and murder american citizens in our own cities and streets. Tuscon and Phoenix Arizona are overrun by the scum. Were already at war with them but our president and congress are so obsessed with their elections that it goes unnoticed while they jockey for money and political power at the behest of the 1% of our country that rules the entire world.

It's a sign of the times when evil prevails over good and there is no justice to be had anywhere and men, women and children end up dying because of certain men's greed and avarice. I remember reading a quote somewhere that went something like "the only requirement for evil to prevail is for good men to stand aside and do nothing".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join