It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot caught on video: A collection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Here is a collection of "Bigfoot" caught on video. Some of these maybe hoaxes and even known hoaxes, but hey, you never know and if you love this whole subject as much as I do, then I hope you enjoy these videos like I did. I fully believe that the big fellah does exist.

Sasquatch: The Quest

Siberian Sasquatch

Estes Park Bigfoot

Georgia Bigfoot in the Backyard

Bigfoot Hunted by a Helicopter

New York Juvenile Sasquatch

Great North Figure

Memorial Day Footage

The Florida Sasquatch

Crimean Yeti

Ketchikan Bigfoot

Baby Bigfoot in Craw of Tree

Sasquatch Swinging in a Tree

Freeman Film

Prince Edward Island Video

Marble Mountain Sasquatch

Tatra Mountain Yeti

Woodpile Thermal Video

Utah Sasquatch Family

Patterson-Gimlin Film

Enjoy.
edit on 22-12-2011 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Nice collection of films.

Have searched for most things on the old You-Tube but not for bigfoot clips. Actually thought the only clip of one ever being seen on film was the Roger Patterson one.

Watched a documentary not long ago where they were trying to prove the Paterson clip was a hoax and they couldnt do it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by D8ncer

Yes, a lot of Bigfoot proponents feel like the Patterson footage is the real deal. But everything surrounding that situation just screams "hoax"...but yet nobody can debunk it and no human being has ever been able to replicate the walking motion that the Bigfoot in the footage has. The Bigfoot in that video was guesstimated to be approximately 6 and a half to 7 feet tall I believe.

Also, a lot of the Bigfoot researchers always say that if he was going to hoax it, why go through the trouble of making the Bigfoot a female? So if its a hoax, then its probably one of, if not, the best hoaxes in modern history.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

I tend to think the patterson gimlin film is one of the best cases for bigfoot out there. From how it moves to how it acts, to the fact that it does indeed seem to be female. Looks pretty legit to me.

I'd always guessed that they had snuck up it because they were on horses. I assume that bigfoot can generally smell humans from quite a distance, horses may have distracted the bigfoots olfactory senses.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
and recently I saw the bob ford video ....super 8mm which predates the patterson film.
I didn't know it existed ...that one is good quality, too! It must have been kept quiet somehow

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Is there any way to see the Ford vid?

I'd definitely like to check it out.

I'm on the fence with the Patterson footage, there's strong evidence for both arguments. It's still incredible though. If it's real, it's incredible that a large human-like creature exists. If it's a hoax, it's incredible the lengths humans will go to pull a prank.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Is it just me, or does anyone else think the guy commentating in most of the videos is an idiot?

He talks as though he knows BF personally, he states apparent facts that I simply cannot see and I don't think he can either. He seems to be grasping at many straws to make his case.

Don't get me wrong, they are almost all quite convincing videos, and several of them I have never seen before. I thank you for that, but just listening to that guy talk what to me was crap pissed me off.

Comments like "this is DEFINITELY a BF" and saying you can "CLEARLY see the gray colored face" from 900 yards away, when in the video it was plainly ALL black and over pixelated to tell for sure, it all just made me roll my eyes.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Would love to see the CCTV footage if this is true from E A F B.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Yeah, I didnt care for his commentary much either.

Loved the vids though.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
bigfoot has to be real he's been around for so long
i wish someone could catch one

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wilyweird
bigfoot has to be real he's been around for so long
i wish someone could catch one

Why would you want anyone to catch one? We would try to put the poor things through so many tests and then confine them to zoos. We should just leave them live in peace, the way that they wish to live. I personally think that if they wanted us to see them, they could easily show themselves.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The majority of these videos I've never seen before, which is something I was amazed at. I thought I'd seen most or all of the Bigfoot videos worth seeing, which I now know, was totally wrong. Some of the footage was iffy, but most of it was hugely impressive!

I never knew that so many different behaviors have been witnessed and recorded! The peeking, the tree hiding, the in line steps. It's all very exciting to me, since I thought the only behavior ever recorded was walking. In some of them the Bigfoot even runs!

It was just totally mind blowing for me. Especially that Marble Mountain footage, where they went back and were able to use land marks from the original film to estimate the Bigfoot's height. Just fantastic!

I've always been open to the possibility of Bigfoot before, and often spoke to such effect with my friends and family. This thread was the straw that broke the camel's back. I am a full fledged believer now. You know what that means?

I have to go look for it now. Absolutely. There's a ten foot tall, bipedal primate living in North America and we haven't discovered it yet. That news is bloody FANTASTIC!!!

edit on 11-4-2012 by Voidmaster because: Fixed grammar

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Shot from far away - check!
Shaky camera work - check!
Soap opera quality acting - check!
Shortest video ever - check!
Blurry as # - double check!!!

Very nice Blobsquatch collection, mate. I enjoyed it.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
excellent thread OP. I've never seen half of the videos in it. Some of them are pretty good. Especially the one in Myakka where the sasquatch stands up suddenly and walks away, near the end looking slightly confused as to which way he should go into the woods. Saying its a male due to the impressive shoulders.

Anyways, I would ignore the commentary inside each vid. The guy is grasping as straws here and there. Saying certain over pixilated images are details of the animals hands or thumb or whatever. Some of the stuff he's claiming to see in the video are impossible to verify with the level of pixillation etc...But none the less I do think a good number of these videos are of a sasquatch.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hi all

I used the search function to see if this had already been posted but didn't see it.

I saw this today in an article from the Daily Mail online, a guy riding his motorbike through an Ohio forest captured a creature run across his path, the reaction of the witness seems genuine, could be bigfoot, could be fancy dress, but who knows...

See for yourselves...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I have no sound because I am at work so I can't tell from the reaction. It looks like a guy in a suit to me. The feet just look wrong somehow. Also the animal doesn't look too big. Maybe 6 feet. And sort of does this stomping as it walks that seems a little exaggerated.

I personally think this is an awesome thread though.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

You haven't missed much without the sound, you can mainly hear just the motorbike. The reaction I was referring to was the way he swerved off the road, backed up and then rode off the way he came in a hurry!

I'm thinking that it was probably hoaxers just waiting for people to come past and then try to hoax/scare them rather than the guy with the bike and camera being in on the hoax....

But of course I could be wrong...

Gnobody

new topics

top topics

join