It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford 20 Dec 2011 - He is Ped Off

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

Originally posted by Drala

Who is he? Sorry I have to see if you are bluffing... I am impressed if you can name him, considering you brushed aside Mr.Fulfords ideas so quickly...please entertain my request...thx in advance...and I agree it would be easy for them to kill a previous Asia-Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine...just ring a bell and its done
Hmmm which draws less attention...killing him or making him seem crazy....

He might be crazy...but much of what he is saying is true...sad but true...

President Choudouin #6 in martial arts hall of fame?

Ahhh that was for the Mask man....I think he would have had to google it...i was calling his bluff....but you are correct Mr.Daikaku...mind you I do not know first hand...just all the sources out there if one digs a small amount...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Glargod

Here is what some believe The "Star of David" is Pagan

Off topic but had to comment on the ignorance of certain groups of people who automatically think that because a person is Pagan they worship Satan. That couldn't be further from the truth and is myopic and ignorant. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Nice detour. and good catch! By definition, Pagan is a person holding religious beliefs other than those of the main world religions. Not to do with Satanism, Especially if we could consider Satanism as a main "underground" world religion.

Back on track

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, they need to be arrested and held for life without communication devices of any kind because, even one phone call could be catastrophes to many people, they must be detained for the safety of humanity.

Rothchilds, Queenie and her clan, Rockefeller, Kissinger and a whole lot more.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

I have this concept, it is cold, but it would work

Striped naked, wet down, dropped over Antarctica.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Why doesn't he get his Dragons to do it? If the police are beating protestors in New York and elsewhere in the country for protesting, what makes him think they would arrest these people? They are not on our side.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
the division within the conspiracy community is what prevents any real movement from kicking off and taking hold.

This guy has been talking crap about how he is connected with the asian Illuminati and how they have modern day ninjas waiting to take out the corrupt PTB if they didnt comply. NOW he wants us to do it???

LOL this clown is a joke and giving him the time of day is making everybody who believes that there really are people pulling strings behind the curtain look stupid. Dont feed the lunatics.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
the division within the conspiracy community is what prevents any real movement from kicking off and taking hold.

This guy has been talking crap about how he is connected with the asian Illuminati and how they have modern day ninjas waiting to take out the corrupt PTB if they didnt comply. NOW he wants us to do it???

LOL this clown is a joke and giving him the time of day is making everybody who believes that there really are people pulling strings behind the curtain look stupid. Dont feed the lunatics.

So would you suggest because you think he is a clown, we should disregard everything he says? SO if someone calls you a clown then should I listen to them and disregard you?? Wow hope people don't call everyone a clown who will i listen too lol...oh wait myself GRRRRRRRRRRR

Point being, your comment really lumps everything together nicely to ignore....THANKS!! now I can stop thinking about everything he said and catch up on the basketball season or 3 and a half men(hmmm charlie went crazy too

NAME ONE SINGLE SOURCE ANYWHERE THAT IS CORRECT 100% of the time...well except WIVES AND MOTHERS...we know they are always right

Are you like so many others...put a quick label on something and move on to another topic...you really think everything he says is crazy...have you noticed how much of this stuff actually adds up??

anyway he might be nutz, but atleast he has a big enough 'set' to speak out...

hmmmm just me or are many new people speaking out and then they are just labelled crazy....is the whole planet going crazy? MAYBE....

he wants us to do it...
WE ARE IN THE PLACE THE CRIMINALS ARE and HE WANTS ARRESTS...you think ninjas coming across in ships are better idea? and you say he is crazy jk...

edit on 21-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
Why doesn't he get his Dragons to do it? If the police are beating protestors in New York and elsewhere in the country for protesting, what makes him think they would arrest these people? They are not on our side.

the police are doing what they are ordered...point being, some legit cops need to order them to arrest the actual criminals...the police will do what they are told for the most part...that is obvious by the OCCUPY treatments

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You know he is not all there anyway, he has had meetings and dealings with the Rockerfellers in the past, not to be trusted. I personally would give none of these criminals my time of day or energy. The world is what the world is, we can only control our reaction in it and to it.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by brommas
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You know he is not all there anyway, he has had meetings and dealings with the Rockerfellers in the past, not to be trusted. I personally would give none of these criminals my time of day or energy. The world is what the world is, we can only control our reaction in it and to it.

Rubbish. The world could change, if everyone worked together for a common goal. Everyone lives in their own microcosm. The Occupy movement was the biggest step in the right direction there ever has been since the Revolutionary War. Unfortunately, standing around, holding up signs and yelling accomplishes pretty much nothing.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Search up on The Stat Of Solomon and be surprised!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

They are waiting until enough people are sick of tired of being sick and tired will they emerge as they are waiting on the people to make the first move before they make their play.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
He happens to be right about this. Il was murdered by his own son under orders of The Rothschilds because notice how they are making their plays internationally instead of domestically? It's because they have lost their stronghold and launch pad in the US seeing how private control of The Federal Reserve ends in approximately 1 years time they need to pull a fast one or quick or else risk losing it all. They are already beginning to lose, the question we all must ask ourselves is "Do they want to lose little or do they want to lose big?"!
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I messed up... ? Stupid freaking Mozilla...
edit on 22-12-2011 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Hes right, hopefully someone somewhere is planning an op and hopefully they resist arrest and get shot dead. Since the US are good at sending drones into Iran and Pakistan why not send a couple to Switzerland? We could have this cleared up in time for xmas dinner. These people are guilty of war crimes, fraud, insider trading, treason, terrorism, tax evasion. We need to see a high profile arrest/killing and once that happens I bet their minions will be queuing up to cut deals. Justice must be served. No man has the right to play god.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
Murdering Michael Jackson, a 50 year old singer/dancer? For what purpose?

Lennon I can at least "imagine" some reasons, he was very vocal with his ideologies (pun intended),but, but then....... engineering tsunamis to hit the U.S. east coast? The proof of the pudding is in the eating...............if it happens, then I'll believe it. He said the arrangements are being made as we speak. We'll see.

Simple, cos MJ was trying to wake people up to the illuminati a long time ago, he wrote a song about it (they dont even care about us) and after the trumped up kiddy fiddling charges didnt stick, he still had a huge support base. Murder was the only option left. Lets face it he was about to go back on tour. TPTB are well aware of the power of the media after all. I suggest you watch that video from MJ as there is some symbolism in it
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
For all the NAYSAYERS of Ben Fulford.

He sounds crazy. But. How many crazy "conspiracy theorists" call out David Rockefeller to do an interview.....and then actually get David Rockefeller to show up for the interview? You think if Alex Jones called Rockefeller out he'd get an interview? FAT CHANCE!!!

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomXisntXFree

He's under the protection of The Japanese Government and operates out of an undisclosed location as if he tries to step outside of Japan The SCUM will blow the plane right out of the sky to kill him. Kill 150 to get to 1 is a perfect way to cover up an act of terrorism and is totally adherent to their modus operandi just to blame it on some newly created Islamic Extremist group. Hence why he won't leave Japan.
edit on 22-12-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MrUncreated

I do actually agree with what you are saying, i would have to disagree about the "occupy" stuff, that was misguided, like you say peaceful protest will achieve nothing. Fullfraud is tainted and has been shown to be full of it.We need a goal that comes from the perspective of allowing human beings to flourish, What is going on in the world now will run it's course as all things do.

Problem is when you are talking about violence as a means to an end,then that would go against some peoples morals, mine included. If you start an idea using violence, nothing good can come from it because you have already tainted the idea or movement.

Again i stand by what i said in my earlier post.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I always thought this guy was another David Icke. Whenever your story starts to crumble....throw in some:

Aliens
Dragon people
A hollow earth
more aliens in different ships
the illuminati and masons
submarine cities at the bottom of a deep trench
Globalist agenda
Anything you can make up in under 5 min.

And now apparently we can sprinkle a few ninjas on top like candy flakes or nuts on an ice cream sundae.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

Icke like Alex Jones is only out for themselves while Fulford here has no monetary agenda! He's not trying to sell you on a dvd but the truth!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join