It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benjamin Fulford 20 Dec 2011 - He is Ped Off

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by ShadowLink

being sincere doesnt mean hes not the mayor of crazy town my friend....

watch his other videos, the guy has lost the plot
edit on 21-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

He is not a man behind a mask nor is he posting anything anonymously. Don't confuse intensity with crazy. Yes, there is a fire in his eyes. That fire is that of one who wants all of this lunacy to cease and he feels like nobody is listening. I'm guessing your eyes would look "crazy" if you continually tried to warn people of their impending doom and they didn't act upon your warning.

He did not say a single name that can't be confirmed guilty of his claims.

I don't expect that anything will be done to stop what is coming so I will prepare as best I can for dealing with the aftermath.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ShadowLink

being sincere doesnt mean hes not the mayor of crazy town my friend....

watch his other videos, the guy has lost the plot
edit on 21-12-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

No offense, but many would consider us crazy for being on "above top secret" so pot calling the kettle black aside....did you notice he mentioned death threats against him...with the names he is dropping I imagine someone is after him...even if its all false. I bet that would make YOU look crazy eyed too...how would you suppose he is sleeping at night? Supposed he is stressed...i am impressed he isn't drunk and depressed somewhere with the weight he is potentially carrying...

And he used to be a Forbes reporter...so he is pretty well informed and connected....lets say he isn't 100% correct...even if he is partially correct...isn't this already what most of us have been thinking?

He is also one of the main people breaking down the recent lawsuit for 1.1 trillion and he also related the info on the 134.5 billion notes the 2 japanese got caught with...SO WHAT IF HE ISN'T 100% correct...we all know he is right about much of it....

edit on 21-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Glargod

Here is what some believe The "Star of David" is Pagan

Off topic but had to comment on the ignorance of certain groups of people who automatically think that because a person is Pagan they worship Satan. That couldn't be further from the truth and is myopic and ignorant. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Murdering Michael Jackson, a 50 year old singer/dancer? For what purpose?

Lennon I can at least "imagine" some reasons, he was very vocal with his ideologies (pun intended),but, but then....... engineering tsunamis to hit the U.S. east coast? The proof of the pudding is in the eating...............if it happens, then I'll believe it. He said the arrangements are being made as we speak. We'll see.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

No its not pot calling the kettle black...........

Ive never claimed that any of those people that he named were out to kill me...

ive never threatened the lives of anyone he mentioned......

The fact this guy is still breathing to me is proof enough that hes out of his gourd.......

if these people wanted him dead, he would be dead..........

If they can kill presidents and world leaders............this guy would be no problem.....

Occams razor........either this guy is dead on with everything he says and they are out to get him......or........hes delusional

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by Glargod

Here is what some believe The "Star of David" is Pagan

Off topic but had to comment on the ignorance of certain groups of people who automatically think that because a person is Pagan they worship Satan. That couldn't be further from the truth and is myopic and ignorant. Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

Notice the pentagram reference too...people actually think geometry is evil...suppose THE PROGRAMMING HAS WORKED....good is evil and evil is good....run from geometry it'll make you think....

The sin is only having the Star and staying at that geometry....it can be a trap...like the black hole it represents...

GEOMETRY IS NOT BAD....if pentagrams are bad...then why would I repent
.....silly stuff to make you hide form your freedom....

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Yes, they need to be arrested and held for life without communication devices of any kind because, even one phone call could be catastrophes to many people, they must be detained for the safety of humanity.

Rothchilds, Queenie and her clan, Rockefeller, Kissinger and a whole lot more.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by angeldoll
Murdering Michael Jackson, a 50 year old singer/dancer? For what purpose?

I've looked into the Michael Jackson connection before, it comes from a few things:

- Blood On The Dancefloor album
I believe people say the checkered floor is masonic, the background is familiar to New York 9/11, their was something about the floor reflecting a diffrent picture which had 2 pyramid shapes in, and the moon is the same type of moon that was around on 9/11 apparantly. Then he's wearing red to symbolise blood? And the inside sleeve has him pointing to the floor?

-HIStory album
He has 777 on his sleeve

-One of his last videos of him, behind the scenes
He had a group of people with him and he said we have 4 years to turn this world around, after that it was irreversable (sorry I can't spell) This video was around 2009, so people are pointing towards 2012 (which is obviously only 3)

-Several family members talking about how he was killed
I've seen at least one video where someone like Janet was on T.V saying Michael said he would be killed, and he said when he was she would know who it was....no-one ever seems to want to mention any names, almost like they are scared to but want people to put pieces together.....

...and thats as much as I have at the moment...don't know what to believe, just very open-minded and think thats the way it should be until we have some facts and evidence

On another note if anyone want's to put these pieces into one thread with more detail and research it could get you some good stars and flags!

edit on 21-12-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Drala

No its not pot calling the kettle black...........

Ive never claimed that any of those people that he named were out to kill me...

ive never threatened the lives of anyone he mentioned......

The fact this guy is still breathing to me is proof enough that hes out of his gourd.......

if these people wanted him dead, he would be dead..........

If they can kill presidents and world leaders............this guy would be no problem.....

Occams razor........either this guy is dead on with everything he says and they are out to get him......or........hes delusional

Relax...if you notice I said the pot calling the kettle black...you and I are on ATS and we could both be called crazy too...relax

PS he has been saying this about them for awhile and has even interviewed Mr. Rockerfellar...so just saying they probably do want him outta the picture...HE is in Japan remember....Japan is rebelling...ask yourself this...who is the lil asian fellow sitting with him...and do you think he offers some protection?? I'll let you discover who he is

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drala
[HE is in Japan remember....Japan is rebelling...ask yourself this...who is the lil asian fellow sitting with him...and do you think he offers some protection?? I'll let you discover who he is

Is it Jackie Chan....ohh please tell me its Jackie Chan!!!

Kim-Jung's son? ahh no you said little lol, come on just tell us lol

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well this is out of Darren Hayes new dvd which got myself for chistmas. Its called Secret Codes and Battleships.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

Breed out the Love, and bring us to hells gates. Black out the sun, how many times did that conversation come out in one way or another with a few of my contacts.

When he recorded this that day, he had just heard the news that Michael was dead.

What I understood about Michael was that he was going to reveal the Music industry. Rik Clay was suicided when he was working on the same project next, the Satanic, CIA, Milab, MKultra music industry. There are White hats in it, and some people with Goodness and Spirit protecting them spare them in the media industry, but lots o it is under Darth Vader.

I've been really concerned at exactly what they're bringing in.

WW3.

Its overkill.

Fukushima is filling up the world with radiation and there are numerous sources added to that, many accidents last year alone and Chernobyl that is very fragile situation in itself.

Not to mention the methane gas bubbles up north, that are unfrozen now and the hydrogen sulfide that would occur out of this, and this was responsible in many scientists mind for the great die off 256 million years ago.

I've heard that Australia will fill with radiation and that the only safe (ish) place is just south of the equator in the middle of Africa.

This must be a huge long cycle that is happening, and the term Out Of Africa comes to mind. They're taking it back to the beginning, out of Africa and the few anglo saxon survivors here and there in caves and underground.

De Ju Vu anyone?

If anyone wondered what it was like in the past, I have this feeling we're experiencing the years just prior to those primitive times, mirroring the past. And that this has happened several times already.

I want these madmen stopped.

And what I believe is most of this cycle is done via HAARP, and their underwater nukes, their polutions and poisons and isn't even cosmic.
edit on 21-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011

[HE is in Japan remember....Japan is rebelling...ask yourself this...who is the lil asian fellow sitting with him...and do you think he offers some protection?? I'll let you discover who he is

Is it Jackie Chan....ohh please tell me its Jackie Chan!!!

Kim-Jung's son? ahh no you said little lol, come on just tell us lol

LOL well he is martial arts related yes....warmer...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

Gichin Funikoshi
Jigoro Kano
Sonny Chiba
Masaaki Hatsumi

???

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

I believe that just the known evidence of the involvement of these people in funding WWII and Project Paper Clip
and David Rothschilds many many recorded speeches in which he clearly states that he scorns and intends to control the worlds money and resources so that it results in billions of deaths ..should indeed be reason enough to put him in front of a firing squad and the list of others is long...

but you are exactly right we should not listen to anymore of histrionic nonsense, it profits nothing, and it's only a bunch of "conspiracy masturbation" waste of bandwidth

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Drala

im perfectly relaxed.......

And he might offer him protection, and I know who he is........

It still stands.............

With all the money in the world that they have, and all the weapons , the ability to start and end world wars, entire militaries and 3 letter agencies at their disposal........

The ability to "apparently" have world leaders killed.........

Your telling me they cant take him out? Come on...........

lets not be gullible here

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Drala

im perfectly relaxed.......

And he might offer him protection, and I know who he is........

It still stands.............

With all the money in the world that they have, and all the weapons , the ability to start and end world wars, entire militaries and 3 letter agencies at their disposal........

The ability to "apparently" have world leaders killed.........

Your telling me they cant take him out? Come on...........

lets not be gullible here

..."It Still stands".....lol

Who is he? Sorry I have to see if you are bluffing... I am impressed if you can name him, considering you brushed aside Mr.Fulfords ideas so quickly...please entertain my request...thx in advance...and I agree it would be easy for them to kill a previous Asia-Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine...just ring a bell and its done
Hmmm which draws less attention...killing him or making him seem crazy....

He might be crazy...but much of what he is saying is true...sad but true...

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

I think the premise according to Fulford and Wilcock is that they're protected by asian secret societies and several other good factions battling the western cabals for supremacy.

Now, if it's true, that's a whole nother question.. it's quite farfetched, yet interesting and intriguing.
Who the hell knows really, I'm even open to the possibility of aliens being involved at this point!

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Interesting information, but I'm not sure those things enumerated would merit murder. I've heard Latoya and the others talking about murder also, and that Conrad Murray was just a puppet. But then.......wait until there is a civil suit for wrongful death. It will come, it's already being discussed. So why file a civil suit if they don't think Murray really killed him?
They either think he did, or he didn't. If they honestly believe Murray was not the responsible party, they shouldn't file a civil suit, and shouldn't have been in court every day actively wanting his conviction. You can't ask for his conviction one day, then blame it on some untold, unnamed great evil group the next. It's hypocritical.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Who is he? Sorry I have to see if you are bluffing... I am impressed if you can name him, considering you brushed aside Mr.Fulfords ideas so quickly...please entertain my request...thx in advance...and I agree it would be easy for them to kill a previous Asia-Pacific bureau chief for Forbes magazine...just ring a bell and its done
Hmmm which draws less attention...killing him or making him seem crazy....

He might be crazy...but much of what he is saying is true...sad but true...

President Choudouin #6 in martial arts hall of fame?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join