It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who needs doctrine and dogma? The important thing is to be good person.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I am not disagreeing, the founder and head of the Church is God Himself Christ. You don't deny God chose special men in the Old Covenant to lead the faithful. What happened in the New Covenant?

Respectfully, colbe, can you show me chapter and verse where Jesus started, or founded a church? I believe it was Paul who started Christianity.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

No one worships a Goddess.

Really? I would say over 800,000 in America alone, although some esitmates are as high as 10,000,000, call themselves Wiccan, and worship the Goddess. source

Wicca is the modern revival of the ancient, indigenous, pre-Christian Goddess religions of Europe and the Middle East. It is very similar in its spiritual practices and principles to Native American spirituality, and to that of other indigenous peoples. Wicca is also referred to as Witchcraft, the Old Religion, and the Craft of the Wise. People who practice Wicca are called Wiccans, or Witches. (Male practitioners are also called Wiccans or Witches, never Warlocks.) Wicca is also the fastest growing religion in America. Wicca is a spiritual practice, rather than an abstract belief system. It has more in common with a spiritual practice such as yoga, which provides an individual with her/his own experience of the Sacred, than with Biblical religions, which are based upon faith or belief in a transcendent, male deity.
source

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

You just insulted me calling the true faith "a little cult" so don't correct me on being

Let us define what a cult is, according to Websters, a highly respected dictionary:

Cult
noun
1: formal religious veneration : worship
2: a system of religious beliefs and ritual; also : its body of adherents
3: a religion regarded as unorthodox or spurious; also : its body of adherents
4: a system for the cure of disease based on dogma set forth by its promulgator
5:
a: great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work (as a film or book); especially : such devotion regarded as a literary or intellectual fad
b: the object of such devotion
c: a usually small group of people characterized by such devotion

I would say the shoe fits, wouldn't you?
Is Christianity a cult?

The indoctrination practices of Christianity are indistinguishable from any other cult

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

My "agenda" at ATS is to share the messages from Heaven that souls might be saved.

Saved from what, exactly? A made up place you Christians use to scare people?
Gehenna

Hell - A Tool of Oppression

Who would be scared of these places? I see you didn't research the origin of the words again, did you? What if we do not wish to be saved from the trash heap outside of Jerusalem.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by colbe

No one worships a Goddess. No one
who realizes who the true God is...

What? Women are the givers of life, colbe. And many people over the ages have revered women. 12,000+ years ago, the little carving of Venus was crafted by a person who revered the fertility of women.

I happen to have similar beliefs to LunaKat; the female is an equal and indispensable side of the divinity. Part of the problem with the "Christian" dogma is that they dismiss women as "lesser than." Christ did not.

He was a good person. And I'm not really sure why you started this thread if you were going to just ram dogma at people (which is not being a good person).

I wholeheartedly agree! I did not spring from the loins of a man either. And you are right, if one actually reads the bible, something colbe obviously has never done, the Christ loved Miriam (her real name) more than any other. I would bet she was pretty hot, too. I'm just saying.....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

What? Women are the givers of life, colbe. And many people over the ages have revered women. 12,000+ years ago, the little carving of Venus was crafted by a person who revered the fertility of women.

I happen to have similar beliefs to LunaKat; the female is an equal and indispensable side of the divinity. Part of the problem with the "Christian" dogma is that they dismiss women as "lesser than." Christ did not.

He was a good person. And I'm not really sure why you started this thread if you were going to just ram dogma at people (which is not being a good person).

wildhoney,

It's been revealed, God is spirit but presents Himself as male. The Goddess nonsense isn't true. God loves women just as much as men, He created them. The genders each have different roles. I shared already, there are more women in Heaven than men. The most holy person God ever created is a woman. Mary, Our Lord's mother.

Without her "yes", her free will yes, we would not have a Savior. Mary
is the woman in Genesis 3:15, Our Lord because He is God and knows the plan, addressed His dear mother several times as "woman" and Mary is the woman in Revelation 12:1. John had just described the Ark of the New Covenant in the last verses of Revelation, Chapter 11. Mary is the New Eve. She said "yes" to God instead of no.

You are disagreeing, why use the vulgar term ram? I haven't done that and I said "worship" only God is worshiped. Mary is "revered."
But sadly, not by all Christians.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by vogon42

Originally posted by colbe

.....You just
insulted me calling the true faith "a little cult" ....

Hate to break it to you, but your church is a cult. Look up the definition.
Were all supposed to be educated here on ATS.

Your posts have been unkind, anti-Catholic. What am I suppose to
say to you?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

I believe "love thy neighbour" would be the right approach...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage
bah, christian catholic or not you all have sinned, the difference is that the believers have a place to dump their sins and be clean once a week, lmfao

If everyone believed in Sacramental Confession as Jesus established,
there would be no need of psychologists, etc. And oh the "grace"
received. The point of the thread...with the help of God's grace.

One of these days, very soon there will be unity as Jesus prayed for....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

reply to post by colbe

Well, as far as my view goes on it......
If a man can not have respect for women, he IS NOT A MAN.
(colbe....do you abuse women, or children, or both?)
wither it be sexually, physically, or emotionally.......ALL are abuse
edit on 29-12-2011 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

Now if you had only figured it out before you posted the above.
I am not replying to your next post, it's vulgar and unkind.

Certainly "creeper" like as my teenager would say.

Please let LunaKat know.

colbe

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by colbe

I am not disagreeing, the founder and head of the Church is God Himself Christ. You don't deny God chose special men in the Old Covenant to lead the faithful. What happened in the New Covenant?

Hi autowrench,

My intention, I want you to be Catholic one day.

Jesus never said Churches, denomination or non-denomination. "Keys"
are a sign of authority, it's Scriptural.

Matthew 16:18-19
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [19] And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

Respectfully, colbe, can you show me chapter and verse where Jesus started, or founded a church? I believe it was Paul who started Christianity.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by colbe

Hi autowrench,

My intention, I want you to be Catholic one day.

Jesus never said Churches, denomination or non-denomination. "Keys"
are a sign of authority, it's Scriptural.

Matthew 16:18-19
And I say to thee: That thou art Peter; and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. [19] And I will give to thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven. And whatsoever thou shalt bind upon earth, it shall be bound also in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose upon earth, it shall be loosed also in heaven.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by colbe

Akragon,

We disagree but I love you. And ditto, I want you to be Catholic one day.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by colbe

Akragon,

We disagree but I love you. And ditto, I want you to be Catholic one day.

It won't happen my friend...

Im far beyond organized religion...
(And im not comparing myself to anyone... All are equal... its a different understanding)

My religion is my life... And my relationship with God the Father...

As i've said before, that comes from studying on your own...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

.....You just
insulted me calling the true faith "a little cult" ....

Hate to break it to you, but your church is a cult. Look up the definition.
Were all supposed to be educated here on ATS.

Your posts have been unkind, anti-Catholic. What am I suppose to
say to you?

Uh...how about telling me you can read a dictionary definition.
Or that your religion has not blinded you to such things

dictionary.reference.com...

a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.

Ya know, actually, just respond with
Yes - I now understand the definition of cult
or
NO - I still don't understand how organized religion is a cult.
edit on 30-12-2011 by vogon42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Don't reject the gift of the Great Warning (the illumination of conscience).
God the Father loves everyone so much, He is asking for prayers for those who will say "no" to Him at the time of the Great Warning. I underlined a prayer He has given for this intention.

~ ~ ~

God the Father Accept this last chance or face a terrible chastisement

Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 @ 03:15 pm

My daughter you now have a duty to inform My children everywhere of the urgent need to seek redemption.

Because of My great mercy I now send My Son to offer humanity a last chance to turn back to Me their Heavenly Father.

I can reveal that the great Mercy to be shown to all of My children will take place only the once.

They, My children, must accept this last chance of salvation or accept that a terrible chastisement will fall upon the world.

Every single soul on earth will shortly witness the signs of the illumination of conscience.

Each of them will be brought to their knees in shame when they see, probably for the first time, how painful their sins appear in My eyes.

For those with a kind and humble heart they will accept this great mercy with gratitude and relief.

For others they will find this a very difficult trial and many will reject My hand of love and friendship.

Pray for these souls urgently, My daughter. for without prayers they cannot be given a second chance.

The world will finally accept the power of their Heavenly Father when the miracle in the skies will be witnessed by everyone everywhere.

The birth of the new world is almost upon you. Grasp my mercy now while you can. Do not leave it until the last minute.

Join as one in union with Me to embrace the New Era of Peace which awaits all those gracious souls who love Me.

My Mercy is so great, however, that the prayer that My Son has given to the world through you My daughter for immunity for these souls (see below extract from Crusade of Prayer number 13) will be so powerful that souls who are still in darkness can and will be saved.

“Oh Heavenly Father through the love of your beloved Son Jesus Christ whose passion on the cross saved us from sin please save all those who still reject His hand of Mercy. Flood their souls, dear Father, with your token of love. I plead with you Heavenly Father, hear my prayer and save these souls from eternal damnation. Through your mercy allow them to be the first to enter the New Era of Peace on Earth. Amen.”

Remember children the power of prayer and how it can mitigate the chastisement.

Pray, pray, pray that the world can and will be saved and that the Great Tribulation can be averted.

Your Heavenly Father
God the Most High

www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Really colbe, in all earnestness now: Do you really believe God, the Almighty is talking to this woman? Really now?

It amazes me how naive people are today.

Just check this colbe: I have many root servers / domains / websites.

If I were to make a website tonight, claiming to receive messages from God, would you believe me? And if not, why not and why do you believe her then?

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Cult

1. a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.

dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Really colbe, in all earnestness now:

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I knew this young woman years ago who would prophesy like that and being in that environment experienced the same thing myself, as in that spirit of prophecy taking a hold of me and putting all these thoughts in my mind and urging to say it all out loud.
I believe this is a totally real phenomenon and is not some sort of imagined thing.
I also know others who have experienced this same thing.
There are spirits, that is clear but they are not all of God.
What went through my mind when this happened to me was:
What exactly is the point of all this when the only people who would ever even listen to this is the choir, so to speak?
Only people who already are firm believers will ever pay any attention whatsoever to these rambling sayings about what people need to do and all that nonsense, meaning just stuff people would already know anyway.

edit on 30-12-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jmdewey60

Dear jmdewey60,

I hope you don't mind me butting in. I've been staying away because I'm sensitive to unpleasantness lately. But your post brings up a question I feel comfortable with.

What exactly is the point of all this when the only people who would ever even listen to this is the choir, so to speak?
Only people who already are firm believers will ever pay any attention whatsoever to these rambling sayings about what people need to do and all that nonsense, meaning just stuff people would already know anyway.
Just like the mods give us warnings, applause, or messages on how to behave, I think believers can find encouragement, beauty, and strength in those private revelations. After all, even the choir has to hear the message sometimes.

And in some rare cases, an unbeliever comes across one of the messages and it speaks directly to their heart.

That may not be how colbe would answer, and I have to admit that i don't spend a lot of time reading others' private revelations as she does, but it's my answer.

With respect,
Charles1952

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join