It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glenn Beck vs Ron Paul on Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Quick search produced no results. This is worth conversation as I feel that our (American) ties with Israel are worth discussion. Protect or let them run their own show... Aside from Beck's obvious promotion of Israel and Paul's obvious desire to let them run their own country, how do you feel?

Someone PM me how to imbed video. Anyway here it is.

I came across this video and feel it is worth a watch. I look forward to intelligent debate on the value of either argument concerning America's tie with Israel and why either way.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sagittarian69

Im not American, but I could only watch half of that rubbish until I could take no more, unfortunately people will believe him because thats his job.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
watch his right hand at 00:20

hidden hand much?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Inarismessenger

Not sure what that means? Hidden hand.

And, aside from that...how do you feel about America's ties with Israel?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by munkey66

Perhaps. So, even though you are not American how do you feel about it's ties with Israel?

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Glen Beck is a total dysfunctional nut job. He can't make his mind about anything except how to BS the public for money. He was raised Catholic and went to Jesuit school. Best friends with Joe Liberman, converted to Mormon religion Has had mental problems, drug problems, alcohol problems, and the list goes on. In this video he rambles all over the place and contradicts himself. The kicker was when he said the candidates, the Republicans and the Democrats are all going in one direction. The American people were going in the opposite direction. The only candidate going in the opposite direction along with the people is Ron Paul. But don't vote for Ron Paul. That in itself was crazy. Is everyone suppose to vote for the very ones he just finished complaining about?.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

edit on 21-12-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I can't see your video. Either way I must log but, will log in later to review and respond to any posts.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
this is what I'm talking about ?Hidden Hand?

listen closely to what he was saying about Washington and then his body language right after. I may be looking too much into it I just thought it was a weird coincidence.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Honestly, I have yet to see anything to convince me to be a supporter of Israel or NOT be a supporter of Israel. I am honestly indifferant. I am not a follower of any abrahamic religion and I live in what is supposed to be a non-theocratic country, so I just don't see the point of having any "allegiences" to people in that neck of the world.

As for radical Islam trying to kill us because of our "way of life"... well, I know that I have met many muslims and even worked closely with some. None have ever mentioned wanting to kill me. I am not afraid of boogy men, except John Travolta in disco movies, so it will take a bit more than that to convince me that there is something I need to worry about.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

Israel is surrounded by those people who wish to kill them.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

Israel is surrounded by those people who wish to kill them.

Why should I care? I am not Israeli. I am American.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
If Israel is God's chosen people then why do we have to support them? What can we give that God can't? It's so ignorant to think that we can supplement God's care.

They will be fine, I agree with Paul; they need their sovereignty.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Because if Israel goes so does the west and they will kill you in the same fashion as any jew.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

My opinion doesnt really matter as it will not change anything.
Israel should be left to make peace with its neighbours and not use the US as a hitman standing behind them when negotiating.
More headway would be made if true talks took place without the influence of outside interests as it would be benficial to all.
once Israel makes peace with 1 neighbour, the whole picture changes.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Because if Israel goes so does the west and they will kill you in the same fashion as any jew.

That's a pretty big claim. I have heard it before, but have never heard anything but hyperbole and exaggeration to back it up. As I have said, I have personally interacted with muslims and even worked with them. Noone has ever threatened my life. In fact, the only people that have threatened to attack my way of life have been Christians.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

There is a bid for a palestinian state if they get their way you can be damn sure that the west is sure to follow.

This is the final step to global governance. If Israel is taken, so does the west.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I'm not insulting you here, but you are making an unbacked, childlike comment.

Israel isn't going anywhere, they are a military super power compared to all their neighbors. If they end up following the west, they will have bigger problems, because our model of government is failing, and we are the last ones to be giving advice.

This country will fall before Israel, because we are following in the financial and expansion footsteps of ancient Rome and the Soviet Union.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xstealth

Could be, but it could also happen simultaneously.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Load of crap.

That is all you get from politicians.

They don't care about anyone or anything. They just take their huge (unearned) salaries and pay lip service.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join