It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kim Jong-ll Dead? Duplicate Thread Count...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Let's see how many times this is posted in the next hour....
Let's see how many ATS members can post the same thread without even checking....

How many times will this be posted?.... My guess is 15.

What's your guess?

Holy Crap! I estimated way low!
UGHH!!!

ETA: I am a stupid ATS member that doesn't check all of the rant forums before posting.
edit on 18-12-2011 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
as long as you concede that your the second rant about this....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Duplicate threads, duplicate rants......

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

or you can accept and understand that people are starting to find out and want to share the information about this and get the f**k over yourself.

no one is being stupid except you. was it really necessary to post a 4 sentence thread about how your feelings are hurt because people are posting something theyre just now finding out about? not everyone sits on ats all day.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Touche!

I will now add my name to the rest of the douchebags on this site!

Well played CaDreamer... well played!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
The "original: poster is some stupid idiot who made a thread about a special announcement then changed the title the second the news hit.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is hilarious! You would think people would give a quick check before posting. I keep posting the same thing on all their thread-We know!

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This would be a great opportunity to see how well people display the truth. Somebody grab all the text from all these posts and see who added their own bias.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dillon123
The "original: poster is some stupid idiot who made a thread about a special announcement then changed the title the second the news hit.

That "stupid idiot" as you put it created a thread about North Korea making a specail announcement at noon their time, and several of us were discussing what that announcement might be. The general thought was it was going to be about the U.S giving food to N. Korea in exchange for their stopping their nuclear weapons program. As we counted down the minutes, waiting, imagine our surprise when it turned out the announcement was about their leader dying. We were discussing it before ANY of the other new posts even went up. So changing the thread title to what the announcement was about seems appropriate. Or should the 20 star and flag hounds who happened to catch it on CNN as they repeat it over and over like a mantra get the credit for "discovering" this story get the credit over the guy who brought it to our attention before we even knew what the news was?
And you do realize that his death got more coverage instantly than the actual passage of the NDAA bill did over days? (Not counting all the pre-passage discussions.)
Side note: I don't think all of you who posted the news story are star and flag hounds who watch CNN. This guy just really miffed me off, calling another member an idiot about a thread he knew nothing about and wasn't participating in. Probably just miffed HIS repeat thread of the original got deleted.

new topics

top topics

join