It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jim Sparks Abductee? More like the most OTT blatent Hoaxer, I think he wants a movie deal!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Has anyone else heard this guy before? I want to know how well he is known in the ufo community and how well respected he is because Art Bell says this interview is one of the best ever, yet he comes across like he knows absolutely everything and even kinda arrogant. Just some things that made me doubt him.

How does he know he was in Nevada? He could hear jets from INSIDE, that could be anywhere! It could have been new mexico or any desert area. He talks about trying to save a women because he doesn't like them doing things to her (they are yet to do anything according to him) and despite him saying that they sometimes punish him by using physical pain he tries to free her and guards in the base use a sort of 'wand tool' to make him feel like he is burning and he resists as much as he can, but its too much.

Really? This is similar to the part where he says he decided he was guna kill an alien and drunk a bottle of vodka and bought a .357 magnum. They came for him and one decided to play with the tv and he said 'you come from a zillion (yes a zillion) miles all this way and you're too stupid to turn on a tv, but surprise surprise he could not shoot them, they tell him he is not a killer. This is the climax as apparently over the years when they have been teaching him the alien alphabet he often refused and was punished with pain in his ears, yet he was so darn brave that he often resisted. One would think that upon seeing aliens for the 1st or one of the 1st times that you would be so scared that refusing and shouting at them would be the last thing on his mind.

Later he becomes a kind of 'trustie' helping with abductions like he had been chosen and trusted to help. Despite going along with it he tries to see what they are doing in areas where they don't want him to go and he ends up being knocked out when he tries going where he shouldn't. So despite his resistance and his insubordination he is trusted? HE is trusted when he wanted and tried to kill one? Tried to free a women abductee and all his other aggressive resistance? Maybe they like his passion!!!???

Just listening to this radio interview with him and Art Bell and I have to say from the start it bothers me how he tells the story. Around an hour into it I genuinely started thinking that he was telling this mad story to try and get a movie deal of something. He wants to be the man who tried to resist and fight back, but ultimately was overcome by the aliens and ended up working alongside them, still torn and trying to help the people he apparently was helping abduct! Bit odd no? He seems to want to be this guy who is fighting them all he can despite it being so so hard, but he tells it with an arrogance that is really telling. He claims he is always resisting them, trying to save others etc yet he actively helps with other abductions?

I'm not exaggerating I think he might be looking for a film deal or something. He laughs while talking about the part where he tried to shoot one and you can tell he wants people to think of him as a brave crusader who is resisting the aliens, just listen to how he tells the story. He claims to know almost everything like he is offered the knowledge despite his serial non - compliance.

Sorry to go on and I could say a lot more, but these kind of people give other abductees a bad reputation. Full of self importance and up himself he is everything that in my opinion a genuine abductee is not! as anyone else heard of him before? I saw some YouTube vids from Project Camelot, which doesn't surprise me as I am certain he loves talking himself up to a crowd. He seems to focus largely on all these times he wouldn't comply with them rather than all the more interesting information that they tell him. He says they have been teaching him for years and years, yet would rather tell us about these silly stories than what his years of teaching by them have taught him.

So anyone else come across this guy? anyone have a different opinion? Maybe I have mis - judged him totally? I really feel that this is total bs though. If it is true he obviously thinks becaue they chose him that he is super dooper special and wants everyone to treat him so.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by clintdelicious

No one with half a brain within UFOlogy believes a word of Sparks' BS. The man has no credibility whatsoever.

IRM

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Listening to it now. From what i can gather. He is a guy looking for fame. Mid life crisis maybe. He is looking for aomeone to blame for his failed marriage and business aswell. Im halfway thru so im excited to hear the rest. I do love the ads for his books hahah

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You young whipper-snappers obviously don't know what you're talking about. Jim Sparks is a highly reputable person in the UFO community.

Going on a conspiracy site/forum to garner an opinion about something controversial like this is probably not the best move.

Let me remind you, if you Google anyone's name....and I mean ANYONE, you'll find opposing websites/opinions. From celebrity to politician. From Royalty to rock stars. So people from the UFO community (especially with a story) definitely get their share of negative press!

Listen, if a person resonates with you then, that's all that matters. You were meant to read/hear their story. Whether it's to enlighten you, educate you (positively or negatively) or maybe jar a memory you might have.
Because I firmly believe we are all born knowing the 'secrets'. But as time and conditioning goes on, we forget and/or our memories get clouded and replaced with so-called scientific and religious 'facts' instead.

But back to Jim Sparks.......he wasn't out for fame when this happened. In fact if I remember correctly, like Betty and Barney Hill, he waited a while to tell his story in fear of ridicule. I happen to believe in him immensely.

But believe what you will. I wouldn't let others influence you particularly when it comes to 'experiencers' because for every 'aye' there are a thousand 'nays' so you'll forever remain in limbo. And maybe (come to think of it) that's not a bad place to reside when it comes to this.

I'm an experiencer. Do you believe me?
And just because people don't (and it's mainly because they CAN'T)....it doesn't change my experience one bit. That does make it frustrating to share which causes me not to so readily and that's perfectly okay. That's just the way it is

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

ufoexperiences.blogspot.com...

His experience was in 1988 and yet didn't come around to talk about it until 1995. THAT'S considered wanting a 'movie deal'? Really? Well he must be waiting for touch-a-vision technology or something because he's waiting an awfully long time to hit up any Hollywood producer.

Jim Sparks can hardly be called an opportunist.
OP, you got to be kidding with your insinuation of Sparks wanting/waiting for a movie deal.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You young whipper-snappers obviously don't know what you're talking about. Jim Sparks is a highly reputable person in the UFO community.

Sorry, that doesn't mean crap. The bar is set so low to be regarded as "highly reputable within the UFO community" even saying that is a laughable joke,

Listen, if a person resonates with you then, that's all that matters.

Yes, yes. That's all that is important. No matter how outlandish the story, how fantastical the claim....as long as it is something that interests you or feed what you want to hear that is all that matters. That is the definition of ignorance, and you just made a PERFECT example that shows one of the major problems that has made this subject a laughable joke.

You were meant to read/hear their story.

Yeah man, yeah. You were like, meant to read this story. It's like, man, the cosmos lined up just right to deliver this story to you, man. Now come sit in my drum circle and help us elevate our chakras to a higher plane to be better prepared for assention in 2012. Like, wow man.

But back to Jim Sparks.......he wasn't out for fame when this happened. In fact if I remember correctly, like Betty and Barney Hill, he waited a while to tell his story in fear of ridicule. I happen to believe in him immensely.

How do you know he "waited" to tell his story? Any moron can make something up yesterday and claim it happened anytime, even....hold your breath for this shocking possibility.....even...even if they say it happened years ago! Seriously! I could make something up tomorrow and claim it happened in 1982. Then I can be assured that some useful idiot interested in this subject would believe me "immensely" and parrot my claims with religious like fervor. Morons like this Sparks guy wouldn't be able to make ridiculous stories like this up if this subject wasn't populated by legions of useful idiots.

No, I do not. And the reason I don't is you have continuously showed a massive lack of judgment concerning the application of basic common sense, reason and logic. Because of this, for me at least it calls into question your ability to understand and properly relate something mundane that might have happened to you. Now, if you were on here making sense and using good judgment concerning this subject, and still claimed that something fantastical happened to you then I would consider it with more regard. But you have shown that there isn't a conspiracy you haven't subscribed to, that everyone telling anything fantastical is telling the truth (because that is what you want to believe) and that anyone that dares question that are the real morons.

It is because of folks like you that idiots like Jim Sparks continue to get the attention that, in the long run, makes us all look like useful idiots.

Now maybe you have had a real experience, I don't know, but the way you comport yourself makes it very easy to dismiss your claims. Do you know anything about PR? I do. You probably have no idea where I'm even going with that statement.

But to anybody within the sound of my voice, JimSparks is a fantastical idiot. Plain and simple. Him, his kind and those that ignorantly give him a benefit of a doubt are their own worst enemy.
And just because people don't (and it's mainly because they CAN'T)....it doesn't change my experience one bit. That does make it frustrating to share which causes me not to so readily and that's perfectly okay. That's just the way it is

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Why are you so incredibly rude? These are MY opinions. I don't have them jjust so you can have a field day with them and pick them apart to find fault! How incredibly arrogant of you I must say.

I've known about Jim Sparks for well over a decade.
Like I know of Billy Meiers and Alex Collier and Bob Dean and Phil Schneider and Clifford Stone and William Cooper to name a few 'oldies'.

Anyone claiming ANY type of relationship with ETs is not warmly welcomed. That does NOT make it not true. Only makes that person incapable of believing them because I guarantee you, if you were brought up on a deserted island all by yourself, away from any societal influences and you saw a mile long UFO and its occupants, you'd accept them at face value which is: you'd have no idea what you're looking at.

So ignorance is actually owned by the highly sophisticated snobs who feel they know 'better' and have this trans-fixed know-it-all attitude! I actually feel sorry for THAT type.

So.....if that 'type' fits, wear it!

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I studied Jim and talked to him on email once or twice. The biggest thing I found on him at the time was when he was talking to project camelot he referred to the whole abduction scene including his own experiences as a "business." Right when he heard himself say business he stuttered and corrected himself. I don't think any true abductee would do interviews and say that the whole thing is a business, as if everybody is trying to make a buck. We know more than half of UFO experiencers are just trying to make a buck, it's obvious, and Jim Sparks is one of them.

Anybody whoe claims that aliens are giving them a message to save trees is a liar, aliens don't care about people saving trees.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Why are you so incredibly rude? These are MY opinions. I don't have them jjust so you can have a field day with them and pick them apart to find fault! How incredibly arrogant of you I must say.

It's not arrogant at all. I'm doing the same thing you are, and that is giving you "MY opinions". If I see fault in your views from my perspective, am I just supposed to not post anything, for fear that I would hurt your delicate feelings? I don't understand. So if I disagree with your opinions, I should post?

I've known about Jim Sparks for well over a decade.

Good for you. How does that useless piece of information add any credibility to his outlandish tales? Seriously, how is the length of time you knew of some fantastical story add to the legitimacy of it? If you don't get my point on this simple example, then please don't reply.

Like I know of Billy Meiers and Alex Collier and Bob Dean and Phil Schneider and Clifford Stone and William Cooper to name a few 'oldies'.

Unfortunately, your name dropping to make yourself look or feel important actually just makes it easier for anyone with half a brain to immediately dismiss you. The morons you name dropped are complete jokes, and a big reason why we can't get to the REAL truth. We can't be taken seriously thanks to them, and the useful idiots that parrot them. But then again, the morons you just named dropped are entertaining, and...like a religious leader or cult leader, they seem to attract the most ignorant and mentally disabled among us.

Anyone claiming ANY type of relationship with ETs is not warmly welcomed.

That is because anyone can take useless pop culture of internet fodder and claim anything they want. They can even apply stuff they saw online to explain something they saw for real that they lack the ability to comprehend (even if they saw something anyone with half a brain could easily dismiss, when they turn to the online explanation if feeds their ignorant delusions)

That does NOT make it not true

In your mind, does it make it true?

So ignorance is actually owned by the highly sophisticated snobs who feel they know 'better' and have this trans-fixed know-it-all attitude! I actually feel sorry for THAT type.

No, ignorance is owned by the highly ignorant useful idiots that might have had a real experience. Due to the fact that they are ignorant about the basics of reality, they fall into the gutter of the online world and contribute to the stereotype that we are all morons. If they had a head on their shoulders, they would understand that this subject, in order to be broken, needs to be accepted by the majority in a way that makes it PROFITABLE. Yeah, that sucks, but it is reality. If it was profitable enough that major news outlets would be falling over themselves to get to the truth like they did with Bill Clinton's cigar escapades, this subject would be WIDE OPEN by now. But it isn't, because those that have have experiences are too ignorant to understand how to band together to get to the truth.

What if I told you this: No matter how outlandish your experience was, no matter how it flew in the face of anything we can consider logical, how about you tone it down a bit, have the majority accept the basics before you confuse them with the complicated? This subject needs mainstream acceptance in stages. It has already happened through movies and television, but it lacks the ability to jump into the real world for some reason...I guess because in the real world this subject is a joke thanks to the masses of useful idiots that make us all look like idiots and reinforce the stereotype any chance they get (too ignorant to understand the damage they are doing).

I'M HERE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A REAL EXPERIENCE. I HAVE IT DOCUMENTED TO A DEGREE THAT MAKES THE AVERAGE STUFF AROUND HERE LAUGHABLE. I DON'T GET INTO IT BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

I would love to share my experience, but thanks to the likes of you, and the DAILY postings of useless youtube videos and the rehashing of KNOWN fakes, my experience would get lost in the nonsense, no matter how documented it is (and I have SERIOUS documentation, two videos and government written letters concerning my experience). Should I share my experience knowing full well I am pouring it into a useless cesspool?

It's far past time to clean and reformat this subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Prove it then or you're another hoaxer.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I'M HERE BECAUSE I HAVE HAD A REAL EXPERIENCE. I HAVE IT DOCUMENTED TO A DEGREE THAT MAKES THE AVERAGE STUFF AROUND HERE LAUGHABLE. I DON'T GET INTO IT BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. PEOPLE LIKE YOU MAKE ME LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

I wouldn't mind hearing about it. I am open minded and I feel that if someone wants to say something they shoould regardless of what others think.

-SAP-

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Lol thats what he claims! I think he made the story up and started telling the story like it happened years before. Just listen to him and he seems to be telling a story where he wants to make himself look like some kind of hero figure. So much of what he says makes no sense. Read my points please and respond as to why they dont sound really unconvincing.

The reason he took years to talk about ti was because it is made up. He decided to pretend it happened to him imo and chose that point as a good setting for the story. years later also its so so hard to find anyone who would remember seeing him there. I think that he indeed made the journey, that 11 hour drive or whatever it was and added in the ufo story. The best lies often feature as much truth as possible. But it's pretty easy to tell that eithert his story is true and he is lying about how he acted during these experiences so make himself look better. Or he just made it up which is what i believe.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I'm sorry mate you are entitled to your opinion, but could you please respond to the examples I gave in the OP? I feel some people arn't reading it because once you see what he has been saying it really makes his story very very unbelievable. The way he tells it alone is more like he is narrating a book or something. He talks about all these times that he tries to 'fight back' and stops like he expects Art Bell to tell him how brave he is for standing up to these aliens.

His 1st encounter and 1st time seeing aliens he cusses them out telling them they have no right to do this etc. Really? The 1st time you ever see an alien and are on their craft with many of these beings staring back at you can you imagine doing that? Surely anyone would be in shock, fear, panic, but not anger like he was guna kick their ass at any moment.

Read my entire post, thats just one example of how his story makes no sense. Then he claims to try and help fellow abductees escape and a minute later he's talking about how he was trusted to help abduct humans by lulling them into a false sense of security. He can't even keep his story consistent.. I think he saw these other cases and wanted to cash in on them. He has borrowed a lot from other incidents from around the same time. He then claims it happened before the incidents he had copied from to make him look like the 'original'. He then tries to give himself a USP of being the only abductee we have ever heard about fighting back and not complying. He wants to be a hero figure, but just ends up looking foolish.

Please you say you believe him almost just because you want to believe its true. Rather than look at the story and evidence you seem to blindly believe him based on your gut feeling or something. This is how con artists and confidence tricksters work. Just because he tells a story well doesn't make it true! Does that mean if a man with no confidence came forward and told the story all timid and boringly that it wouldn't be looked at as true by you?

Sorry but the 'rude' poster was right in what he said, try and see his point of view please because just blindly believing anyone makes the entire ufo community into the farce that everyone else sees it as. I also have an experience, though not so in your face so to speak and don't want to tell it for similar reasons/

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I studied Jim and talked to him on email once or twice. The biggest thing I found on him at the time was when he was talking to project camelot he referred to the whole abduction scene including his own experiences as a "business."

Anything regarding Camelot is considered recent. Like 4-5 years. He's been around way before PC. Would you please provide the video and minute-mark to this claim of yours? Not that I don't believe you rather I would like to hear it in it's proper context.

Anybody whoe claims that aliens are giving them a message to save trees is a liar, aliens don't care about people saving trees.

I must've been out the day we Earthlings received that memo. Thanks for the update

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Going on a conspiracy site/forum to garner an opinion about something controversial like this is probably not the best move.

Let me remind you, if you Google anyone's name....and I mean ANYONE, you'll find opposing websites/opinions. From celebrity to politician. From Royalty to rock stars. So people from the UFO community (especially with a story) definitely get their share of negative press!

Listen, if a person resonates with you then, that's all that matters. You were meant to read/hear their story. Whether it's to enlighten you, educate you (positively or negatively) or maybe jar a memory you might have.
Because I firmly believe we are all born knowing the 'secrets'. But as time and conditioning goes on, we forget and/or our memories get clouded and replaced with so-called scientific and religious 'facts' instead.

But believe what you will. I wouldn't let others influence you particularly when it comes to 'experiencers' because for every 'aye' there are a thousand 'nays' so you'll forever remain in limbo. And maybe (come to think of it) that's not a bad place to reside when it comes to this.

I could not have stated my opinion nearly this well , but I agree so completely, that I may have well have written this my self .

Here is Arts interview with the last hour (he actually cleared it with the networks to extend the show ) included.

edit on 15-12-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I can't tell you whether sparks is lying or looking for a movie deal. I can't tell you if hes deceiving himself. And I can't tell you if he's truthful in some areas and lying about others.

Just listening to this radio interview with him and Art Bell and I have to say from the start it bothers me how he tells the story. Around an hour into it I genuinely started thinking that he was telling this mad story to try and get a movie deal of something. He wants to be the man who tried to resist and fight back, but ultimately was overcome by the aliens and ended up working alongside them, still torn and trying to help the people he apparently was helping abduct! Bit odd no? He seems to want to be this guy who is fighting them all he can despite it being so so hard, but he tells it with an arrogance that is really telling. He claims he is always resisting them, trying to save others etc yet he actively helps with other abductions?

A bit odd? Not really. He's fighting between his human (ego side) and his spiritual side (non ego).

Whether you believe him or not is up to you. I actually like a guy named Ricky more than Sparks and find Ricky probably more believable as Ricky doesn't induldge in what "he thinks the bigger picture is." He just says what he saw and tells what he was told and leaves it at that:

Q&A Part 1 (starts picking up and getting interesting about 1/2 way through)
And if you're able to open your mind and have that special epiphany and see life for what it is... here is...
Q&A Part 2

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

If you say your an experiencer, i believe tou till i feel otherwise. But every vibe i get about him is that he isnt. He hasnt mentioned once about spirituality. To me to be in higher demensions thats what it takes. Then he comes and sells books. Again if it was me i would take any stepa to get people to hear my message. And knowing that you would lose so many people if you made profit off the idea. He can make a website. Donation based for free. S everyone can se what has been told to him.
But as for being famoua that holds no weight with me. Sylvia browne is famous as can be, but shes a horrible paychic. I know one paychic. Hes a minister. Runs his own church. Runs his own foundation. And gives free readings very saturday on his radio show. And you would not recognize his name.
Just saying i get the vibe from him that hes lying. I mean he is constantly fighting the aliens. Yet he is th chosen one? Lol sorry but his actions sound like a plot to an 80s action movie. But if you believe thats ok. He doesnt seem to be spouting anything too fear mongering. Just dont buy the book :3 i dont want it to become a movie.

Love and Light

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow ok i finished the last 30 mins that wasnt on the OPs link. I was wrong, he did touch on spirituality. So perfectly i might add! No comment is basically what he said. Which is great. You dont want to piss potential customers off. One big issue i have with him is he is the chosen one. They chose him to rely this message to the world. Are the aliens retarded? Did hey just arrive on Earth? If you are going to choose aposter child why would you pick him? He doesnt speak well. He has no background in engineering. He is angry, abusive and non receptive. There are tons of people begging to be abducted, that are willing to help. But they go with him. Now, i am not in marketing but i can tell you some things about it. If you want the masses to believe, you have to appeal to the masses. What appeals is good looking, well spoken people. And grab a doctor or a scientist that has some damn credibility. If they were choosing him for a special taak why did they pick the bottom peg? But aside from the fact the aliens chose the completely wrong person to deliver a message to the world. He is obviously in it for his book. As someone else has stated, hes reading his story like a damn book. Lol i mean it takes him 40 mins to answer a simple question. You know why that is? Because he needs to justify everything, no bases untouched, to make sure you wil believe. I do love how every single time he answers something he gives a long explaination and then the whole "I will tell you more later" BS. Ya i will tell you more in my book in other words. Its juat all too funny to me. He leaves every story with a cliffhanger. Dang that sounds like something marketers do to get you to come back! Really the aliens are harvesting human parts? Are you saying they can genetically alert our dna for eons but cant creat us on their ships? And say thats what they did. Do we use cow parts to make our tractors? Horse bits to make our cars? Lol no we dont. Why would they need human pieces for robots? Nice try scaring me into reading your book. It is just amazing how hard headed this damn guy is. They are here to help us, so we have learned after 18 years (hahaha) but when they come and get him he is still defiant. A monkey would have made a better poster child. Oh i remember another one of my favorite parts. Sme question about how his mom was abducted. But shes conviently dead now and cant dispute this claim. She didnt believe him at first but later before she died (prob with just him in the room, no witnesses) she claims she has been being abducted all along. Haha come on. If my kid was saying he was abducted i would be at his side the whole time, even if i hadnt been abducted.
The truth is he is unbelievable average, miserable, attention grabbing person who would do anything for it. If he wasnt selling his book i would believe him.

Ps

At the end when hes getting to how we can save the earth, instead of talking way to damn much about nothing, as he is prone to do, he needs to get e point out there. Free to everyone on how we can help. Instead he stalls so damn long that the only way we can "learn to ave Earth" is by buying his book.

Pss

Sorry about the typos. I use an ipad. And for all its marvels, it has the worlds worse keyboard. And i want to smash it, but it is also conviently my screen that i need for recreational purposes

Pssssss

Love and Light

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I studied Jim and talked to him on email once or twice. The biggest thing I found on him at the time was when he was talking to project camelot he referred to the whole abduction scene including his own experiences as a "business."

Anything regarding Camelot is considered recent. Like 4-5 years. He's been around way before PC. Would you please provide the video and minute-mark to this claim of yours? Not that I don't believe you rather I would like to hear it in it's proper context.

I must've been out the day we Earthlings received that memo. Thanks for the update

It's the only one they did, yours is as best as mine, just search in the video around the middle, and try to find when he says it.
edit on 15-12-2011 by greyer because: spel

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharonIncarnate

If you say your an experiencer, i believe tou till i feel otherwise. But every vibe i get about him is that he isnt. He hasnt mentioned once about spirituality. To me to be in higher demensions thats what it takes. Then he comes and sells books. Again if it was me i would take any stepa to get people to hear my message. And knowing that you would lose so many people if you made profit off the idea. He can make a website. Donation based for free. S everyone can se what has been told to him.

Love and Light

What's wrong with selling books, you have to put a lot of time and effort into writing 200-400 pages. We live in a society where money is used to pay for services. Donation based systems are good for wikipedia and the like, but what makes authoring a book any different from selling records or any other artistic endevour that pays.

As for sparks I have heard of him but never listened to his story, but thanks to this thread I will. Like HumanAlien said I wouldn't necessarily take heed from the naysayers on this site. They are many, and have bashed every researcher in the industry relentlessly. Listen to who you want and take from it what you will and do your own research!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join