It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order - Conspiracy not anymore (UNBELIAVABLE AD)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i just wanted to post this video, as i was shocked but not surprised by it, this is the kinda in your face advertisement we need to wake people up.

edit on 14-12-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

ok it is a bit older here is the full vid i just found

edit on 14-12-2011 by m.red because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
haha pretty funny, but sad at the same time =p

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I laughed...
I cried?
and was pretty blown away...
But they say if you see something say something call the terrorist hotline

enough payphone calls to Big Sis on the cops would seem a horrible waste of time...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

Lol seriously?

Actors dressed as cops pulling over another actor doesn't say anything about the NWO. Maybe a video of actual police brutality taking place, there's plenty of that. Who took the time to film this crap? Looked like a scene from Super Troopers
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
WOW! WTH!!!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Awesome!

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Lol, this is great. As for the negative comments, I am not sure if you get the satire and humor being used to get the message across, it is subtle, but not too in your face which would turn many viewers off to it. I think they nailed it.

This is cool indeed S&F

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

yes i do understand they are actors, but thats not the point, it is how do you feel watching what happened, a preview of what is to come, when television turns into reality and actors become real people doing what we thought could only happen within the movies, will you then stop and listen to the warnings? you are human as am i my friend then this should not feel right.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
This should go viral - see how many people actually get the subliminal message! Brilliant - sharp and slick!

As for actors dressing up as police and terrorising another actor - as I have stated in other posts - some people cannot discern reality from movies. The sad fact is movies are also the subliminal messages and people are just not waking up - completely hypnotised by the movies and television.

If only it were simply people dressing up and pretending - if only! Thank you for posting this clip - awesome!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
reply to post by m.red

Lol seriously?

Actors dressed as cops pulling over another actor doesn't say anything about the NWO. Maybe a video of actual police brutality taking place, there's plenty of that. Who took the time to film this crap? Looked like a scene from Super Troopers
edit on 14-12-2011 by Hawking because: (no reason given)

So by your standards art has no place place in exposing the new world order? No music, no movies, no love.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The end caught me off guard... My Jaw dropped till the end lol. It was interesting. Thanks. What is the sublimital message in it?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

RLMFAO!!!

you know what would make it perfect though?
as the piggies drive off "little girl" pops open the trunk and pulls out a M202_FLASH and fires off a couple.

ahhh the smell of bacon....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wwe9112

The subliminal message is - this is our reality - not a television commercial.

This is starting to happen for real - watch the news and search the internet and see that authority figures are abusing people in real life.

If you don't wake up to what is happening on a daily basis in real life - this commercial is going to BE real life.
You have the power - along with everyone else to make a change - and not let this happen to anyone - ever!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Funny as hell but scary too. It reminds me a little of the opening scene of Super Troopers (comedy film about naughty Police) and if you haven't seen that movie I can heartily recommend it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

Funny, I've heard that was exactly what Memphis was like back in the 70's/early 80's as well..

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

it is subtle

How was that subtle?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I am not sure if you get the satire and humor being used to get the message across, it is subtle, but not too in your face which would turn many viewers off to it. I think they nailed it.

Absolutely. Take the stories below. These are just two of an alarmingly increasing number of incidents. The NWO is already here and was signed and sealed with the indefinite detention of American citizens bill

Earlier this year, a Stockton student was handcuffed with zip ties on his hands and feet, forced to go to the hospital for a psychiatric evaluation and was charged with battery on a police officer. That student was 5 years old.

www.khq.com...

the idea that Government officials can force private citizens to pour bleach on perfectly good food is disturbing to say the least. But that's what apparently happened at Quail Hollow Farm in Nevada where a farm-to-table dinner was interrupted by officials from the Southern Nevada Health District. (The farmer was told they couldn't even serve the food to their pigs.)

www.treehugger.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by wwe9112

The subliminal message is - this is our reality - not a television commercial.

This is starting to happen for real - watch the news and search the internet and see that authority figures are abusing people in real life.

If you don't wake up to what is happening on a daily basis in real life - this commercial is going to BE real life.
You have the power - along with everyone else to make a change - and not let this happen to anyone - ever!

Much Peace...

That's not a subliminal message....
Maybe you should learn what subliminal messages are.

Any artwork, movie, book you see has a message to it. That message isn't a "subliminal message." It's just the point that the thing is trying to make.

Subliminal messages involve visual or auditory stimuli that you are exposed to, but for not a long enough duration for your conscious brain to perceive it.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
This should go viral - see how many people actually get the subliminal message! Brilliant - sharp and slick!

It already has gone viral and ticked off West Covina, CA police

Guns Drawn, California City Workers Parody Police Profiiling on YouTube

A YouTube spoof on the folly of stereotype-driven police profiling has sparked a City of West Covina, Calif., investigation of how the municipal employees in the roughly two-minute video gained use of actual police uniforms and police cars, and whether they were shooting real bullets from inside the vehicles, ABC station KABC-TV in Los Angeles has reported.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by m.red

It's not surprising after hearing about the defense bill being passed today.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join