It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Begs Iran to Give Him Back His Toy Plane

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Obama Begs Iran to Give Him Back His Toy Plane

US President Obama is hoping that the Iranian government is in a Christmas mood because he has asked Tehran to send him his Christmas present back.

"We have asked for it back. We'll see how the Iranians respond," Obama said following a meeting at the White House with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki.

FNA

Ok , you see this is Obama wanting his intelligent drone back.

and , here is the same Obama govt making a virtual embassy for Iranian to enhance relationship with them.

US launches virtual embassy for Iran

The administration of US President Barack Obama has launched a virtual embassy for Iran in what it said was a bid to promote dialogue with the Iranian people in the absence of formal diplomatic ties.

The web-based embassy went online on Tuesday in English and Farsi, offering visitors what it described as "another perspective" for Iranians who "remain hungry for information about the United States".

AJE

There is one question , how dare Obama thinks that Iranian people will neglect the iron Nazi hand he offers beneath a velvet glove ?
edit on 13/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Obama: give us our drone back
www.abovetopsecret.com...

US launches 'virtual' embassy for Iran
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-12-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Dec 17 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I am just trying to get a conclusion here

and I have already made threads about both links on ATS for myself.

So , please read the OP fully.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Technically the plane belongs to China.

It was built with money borrowed from China. Creditor has 1st claims on crashed cars.....errrr.....plane.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Considering the latest news about this drone being taken down with Russian and Chinese involvement could have been the work of foreign equivalents to the CIA to set up Obama to look weak which he does.

The serious nature of security breaks of classfied weapon systems being the drone and the stealth helicopter then there was news today of another drone being lost.

The US looks like a laughing stock right now with serious security matters another element to this story is Chinese hackers and their willful and past stealing of American and other Western Technology make no mistake tho Russian and Chinese engineers are taking that thing apart as we speak,.

When it comes to appearances Obama beggin is not any stretch of the imagination it should have been destroyed and in other news another stealth platform the F-22 has been cancelled and the last one rolled off the assembly line.

The "technological advantage" US Military pundits scream and shout that the US has is laughable and those idiots scream cut defense!.

On the world stage Obama is getting laughed at and he deserves so when it comes to national security and keeping secrets he and his party have no clue of what that means and the rest of the world arms and counts on US stupidty.

So Obama most likely did beg give it back and please don't activate the revolutionary guard terrorist cells in America.

Obama is straight up worthless.
edit on 13-12-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Enough of this sabre rattling, let's get this war started.
I've been expecting a war with Iran since we killed Saddam .. we need a new boogy man. Why though I cannot say.. I mean, you cannot use the same ruse twice, there is no way we will buy another "WMD" story.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I've never known a country to have people as paranoid as Iran. You can go on any forum right now that is predominantly people from that region, and half of the posts say "Death to America". But they can't for the life of them figure out why we wouldn't want them to have nuclear weapons. lol Yeah, why would we worry about a nation having nuclear weapons, where half the people there go walking around wishing death to a whole country every day. What a bunch of nuts.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I think that considering the physical damages to the drone , it shouldn't have fully under control.

So , I don't think that with involvement of China and Russia , it could happen that way.

If it was that big operation , they could have taken down the drone without an scratch.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dpd11

Being on ATS for about a year has learned me that people in Iran should make something clear for American people .

Even I know what those people mean , I think there should be something clear for you.

And that is we don't use that slogan to bring death to American people , this is toward US govt.

But you know it yourself how your govt is just seeking resources in Middle East and is trying to take over all resources by colonialism or neo-colonialism.

It won't take years to understand that , it is clear.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
good title ,sir.

God bless you and fellow iranians.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

And what would you do? What is the right thing to do? How is the best way to handle this?

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
What is really funny about this is how easy it was for the US to use this plane to get lots of good intel... Not to mention the laughs while they watch the monkeys as they study the "technology"... ya right...
Really good stuff, a job well done indeed...

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

I don't know what I find more disgusting.

The demeaning title of this thread?

Or the fact that Iran has one of our drones.

Obama is nothing more than a community organizer pretending to be president. And doing a rather poor job of it, I might add.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Great.... now Iran has a prototype to make copies of, probably to fly into tall buildings, controlled in comfort from a local cave....... oh allah, be merciful

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Algernonsmouse

It was the best if US could keep hands off the resources in Middle East and leave the nations alone.

This thread was the best way to know the people who claim , "we should stop war" and , now , they look angry as they see their spies are captured by other countries.

and

It is because they want to stop wars to stop paying taxes for those military forces and it is not because they are doing ugly job killing and raping nations in Middle East.

hypocrisy exposed

edit on 14/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot
Great.... now Iran has a prototype to make copies of, probably to fly into tall buildings, controlled in comfort from a local cave....... oh allah, be merciful

You better get informed. It is for your own good.

9/11 occurred long before September eleventh in US.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

I don't know what I find more disgusting.

The demeaning title of this thread?

Or the fact that Iran has one of our drones.

Obama is nothing more than a community organizer pretending to be president. And doing a rather poor job of it, I might add.

I think it is time you miss George Bush , when he would say " American army will take the drone back by any mean necessary . This is a great step in American history."

And the patriots "Hurrrray"

I think you can not find the cause of all the problems. It is US govt wants to have control over every single country on the planet. US govt wants all the resources for itself. And there is only one bill I can read NWO on , it is the US dollar bill.

I think you better read it too.
edit on 14/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
that people in Iran should make something clear for American people .

Okay ... let me make something clear for you and your Iranian people ...
- Quit having massive rallies calling for an end to America and death to Americans and we wouldn't have to spy on you to see what the hell you are doing.
- Quit the calling your nuclear program 'peaceful' .. the entire planet knows it's not.
- Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is INSANE and wants a world war to usher in some fake muslim 12th Imam Mahdi who will wipe out all non-muslims around the planet.
- The Imams in Iran are also insane.

Side note - Neda Agha Soltan should have gotten the Nobel Peace Prize .. not Obama

you know it yourself how your govt is just seeking resources in Middle East and is trying to take over all resources by colonialism or neo-colonialism..

- we are a nuclear nation. If we wanted to 'take over all resources' we'd do it. It would be done by now.
- Venezuela and South America are much closer, cheaper and easier to 'take over all resources'.
We'd do it there first if we wanted to.

Originally posted by hmdphantom
It was the best if US could keep hands off the resources in Middle East and leave the nations alone.

You think Iran is innocent? You think it minds it's own business? Hardly.
- It would be best if IRAN would stay out of helping the murderous regime of Syria.
- It would be best if IRAN would stop helping the murderous regime of North Korea.
- It would be best if IRAN would stop proxy wars with the USA in Iraq and other places.
- It would be best if IRAN would stop being involved with world terrorists.
- It would be best if IRAN would stop helping terrorists in South America fight the USA.
- It would be best if IRAN would stop threatening to destroy the SOVERIGN NATION of Israel.

Boatloads of information supporting all of the above statements ...
Just use google ..

Hudson NY - Iran Preparing Cyber War against USA from South America

Originally posted by beezzer

Agreed. The Obama experiment is a complete failure.
I'd like to know what nimrod went and let this thing fly without a failsafe self destruct. :shk:

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Nope. Nice deflection from the snide insults though.
We should've blown the snot out of the drone but that failure is on us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join