It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US launches 'virtual' embassy for Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
US launches 'virtual' embassy for Iran
translate.googleusercontent.com...://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-41580 59,00.html&usg=ALkJrhhaY2jr5Kj3L_tG2m8VRvNpy0dONg

Web-based 'ambassade' heeft tot doel de dialoog aan te moedigen met de Iraanse mensen, meer dan drie decennia nadat de Amerikaanse gesneden diplomatieke betrekkingen met Teheran Web-based 'embassy' aims to encourage dialogue with Iranian people, more than three decades after US cut diplomatic ties with Tehran

Associated Press Associated Press Gepubliceerd op: Published: 12.06.11, 20:22 / Israel News 12.06.11, 20:22 / Israel News

Meer dan drie decennia na de bakstenen-and-mortar Amerikaanse ambassade in Teheran werd luiken en diplomatieke betrekkingen met Iran verbroken werden na de islamitische revolutie en gijzeling crisis heeft de regering van Obama opende een virtuele ambassade voor Iran de dialoog aan te moedigen met het Iraanse volk. More than three decades after the bricks-and-mortar US embassy in Tehran was shuttered and diplomatic relations with Iran were severed following the Islamic revolution and hostage crisis, the Obama administration has opened a virtual embassy for Iran to encourage dialogue with the Iranian people.

De web-based " ambassade "online gegaan dinsdag met versies in het Engels en Perzisch verklaren waarom de administratie heeft gekozen voor een virtuele diplomatieke missie verder uit te breiden haar inspanningen te bereiken Iraniërs, zelfs als President Barack Obama's pogingen om de regering te betrekken in Teheran over zijn nucleaire programma nog om te slagen. The web-based " embassy " went online Tuesday with versions in English and Farsi explaining why the administration has chosen a virtual diplomatic mission to further expand its effort to reach out to Iranians even as President Barack Obama's attempts to engage the government in Tehran over its nuclear program have yet to succeed.

Verwante verhalen: Related stories:

'Drone dat neerstortte in Iran werd op CIA-missie' 'Drone that crashed in Iran was on CIA mission'
Expert: Cyber ​​aanval op Iran begon in 2008 Expert: Cyber attack on Iran began in 2008
Iraanse demonstranten storm Britse ambassade Iranian protesters storm British embassy

Eerder dit jaar, het ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken lanceerde een Perzisch-taal Twitter account en Facebook-pagina die gericht zijn op het verstrekken van nieuws Iraniërs over de Amerikaanse regering het beleid en het stimuleren van feedback. Earlier this year, the State Department launched a Farsi-language Twitter account and Facebook page aimed at providing news to Iranians about US government policies and encouraging feedback. De virtuele ambassade is bedoeld als aanvulling op de sociale media sites. The virtual embassy is intended to compliment the social media sites.

"Deze website is geen officiële diplomatieke missie, noch haar te vertegenwoordigen of beschrijven een echte Amerikaanse ambassade geaccrediteerd bij de Iraanse regering," het ministerie van Buitenlandse Zaken zei in een inleidende nota. "This website is not a formal diplomatic mission, nor does it represent or describe a real US embassy accredited to the Iranian government," the State Department said in an introductory note. "Maar, bij gebrek aan direct contact, het kan werken als een brug tussen de Amerikaanse en Iraanse volk." "But, in the absence of direct contact, it can work as a bridge between the American and Iranian people."

De nota betreurde dat de ambassade gijzeling - waarin 52 Amerikanen gegijzeld werden gehouden door islamitische militanten en studenten voor op 444 dagen van november 1979 tot januari 1981 - en afbraak in de VS en Iran had gekost Amerika een waardevolle heen-en-weer met gewone Iraniërs. The note lamented that the embassy hostage crisis - in which 52 Americans were held hostage by Islamist militants and students for 444 days from Nov. 1979 to Jan. 1981 - and breakdown in US-Iran relations had cost America a valuable back-and-forth with ordinary Iranians.

"Terwijl de wereld weet dat de Verenigde Staten een ambassade in Iran verloren, in feite hebben we verloren meer: ​​we waren beroofd van een relatie met het Iraanse volk, de toegang tot de Iraanse samenleving, en duizenden van de dagelijkse interacties tussen Amerikaanse en Iraanse burgers" de afdeling gezegd. "While the world knows that the United States lost an embassy in Iran, in fact, we lost more: we were deprived of a relationship with the Iranian people, access to Iranian society, and thousands of daily interactions between American and Iranian citizens," the department said.

In een video boodschap, minister van Buitenlandse Zaken Hillary Rodham Clinton zei dat de websites zijn een poging te maken voor het verlies van de dialoog tussen de Amerikanen en Iraniërs sinds de sluiting van de fysieke ambassade in Teheran. In a video message, Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton said the websites were an attempt to make up for the loss of dialogue between Americans and Iranians since the closure of the physical embassy in Tehran.

"Omdat de Verenigde Staten en Iran hebben geen diplomatieke betrekkingen, hebben we een aantal belangrijke kansen voor de dialoog met u gemist, de burgers van Iran", zei ze. "Because the United States and Iran do not have diplomatic relations, we have missed some important opportunities for dialogue with you, the citizens of Iran," she said. "Dit is een platform voor ons om met elkaar te communiceren - openlijk en zonder vrees -. Over de Verenigde Staten, over ons beleid, onze cultuur, en het Amerikaanse volk" "This is

Text

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
well all i can say is screw america i sell my oil in dinar based on gold . you want my oil you buy my dinar with resources! not that toilet paper you call dollar!

but im not iran if i was america would have my country invaded and me murdered by a collection of paid millitants from saudi arabia

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It is really hard to understand a lot of what you're trying to say...

And, Google translate doesn't always translate in the right context.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfiroth

well here is the link www.ynetnews.com...
original ! one i think
it says ' US launches 'virtual' embassy for Iran'
and i thought we all are already virtual here so the 'virtual' in virtual is what then?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

could it be this (V2V) like >>

Virtual to virtual (V2V)

Virtual to virtual (V2V) is a term that refers to the migration of an operating system (OS), application programs and data from a virtual machine

Learn More
Server Virtualization Resources
VM performance management
P2V, V2V and V2P migration

or disk partition to another virtual machine or disk partition. The target can be a single system or multiple systems. To streamline the operation, part or all of the migration can be carried out automatically by means of specialized programs known as migration tools.

V2V can be used to copy or restore files, programs or OS components to a virtual machine from a different virtual machine. V2V migration tools can also be employed, in conjunction with physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) migration, to... searchservervirtualization.techtarget.com...
edit on 6-12-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

and its a bit just like a breacking news too

top topics

join