It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get into your barrel and survive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Stardate December 22nd 2012 Captains log. "What a beautiful sight ,Earth our long forgotten home ,a beacon in the darkness of space, still revolving ,evolving like she always has..The technology has progressed beyond our expectations ,computers control the machines and now the people. Onwards and upwards except for one thing

Fear
Fear and excitement that this current generation are the chosen ones to see the end,because we are obviously so much smarter than the heathens from the past.NOT

Year 999 .The end of the world,Late in the year 999, people were anticipating the end with great eagerness
the world would end at the stroke of midnight bringing in the year 1000. People went to mountaintops to be the first to greet Jesus at his second coming. People committed suicide in fear. People even got into barrels so they could float away in the inevitable flood.

Year 1029 . Just 30 years later, there was another “end of the world”. Back into barrels again. Midnight came, and morning followed: and the world did not end.

Year 1523. In 1523, the astrologer Stoffler calculated that in February of 1524 the planets Saturn, Mars, and Jupiter would all be together in the sign of Pisces, causing a worldwide flood. Out came the barrels again, nothing happened due to lack of water.

Year 1666 .This is it the big one with the scary number.What better year for the world to end than the number of the beast(plus 1000) .No barrels this time ,just a heap of chicken littles with swine flu and a pissy little fire in London.Ah well there is always 1833

Year 1833 . William Miller frightened a lot of people by saying that this was the year it would all happen.
When the world didn’t end, Miller recalculated and found that it wasn’t 1833 but 1834 When nothing happened that year, Miller recalculated and discovered that he had switched two digits by mistake, and it wasn’t 1834, but 1843 When nothing happened in 1843, Miller proclaimed that the world would end at midnight of 21 March 1844. Miller had a lot of devoted followers and they even formed a religion ,as they liked the way he operated . Today we call that religion Seventh Day Adventists.

Year 1874 .If the world ends in a forest but no one hears it,did it really end?
Charles Russell studied the Bible and the Great Pyramid and he discovered the that the world had already ended in 1874, but nobody had noticed! He told his followers that Jesus had already returned but was right now hiding somewhere, and in forty years Jesus would turn up and kill those who didn’t join Russell’s church. After 40 years came and nothing happened ,his followers changed their name to Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Year 1881 Mother shipton
Year 1911 Charles Piazzi Smyth, Astronomer-Royal of Scotland,
Year 1920 Colonel J. Garnier studied the Great Pyramid
Year 1931 blah blah blah
and this . In the 1950’s Mrs. Marian Keech became a household name. She claimed to be in constant communication with space aliens, that Atlantis would rise as America sank, and that flying saucers would take the elite to safety

Theres more but you get the point and if not, Stock up on barrels.

source holyjoe.org...

edit on 13-12-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Evidence as to who the nutjobs in religion really are. I`d like to know when or if for that matter have other religions have had the same facination with making outrageous end of the world predictions.

I always knew Jehovah’s Witnesses were crazy and now i now why. Where is the line between religion and a cult? I guess there isnt one when the 7th day adventist are considered a religion and not in the psych ward.

Next to be considered a religous sect, paligamists, pedophiles and the screwed up chicks at the donkey shows in mexico

edit on 13-12-2011 by StratosFear because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Fear not brothers and sisters in our Lord Jesus for the end of the world is not our concern nor is it time as the truly saved will be called away before the day of the Lord. The end of the world is close but some prophesies are still to be fore filled. Jesus will not accept a wounded bride so take comfort and know that you are not going to be involved in the coming events as written in word of God.
Fema camps all over the planet, furneces everywhere, seen them and worked near such places. We know what is coming is coming and nothing other than repenting now and confessing that Jesus Christ is Lord and saviour will change a single thing in your life.
Prepare to meet your maker.
Eventually every knee will bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.
God bless you all.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

Ok killemall (Metallica?) Fema camps and furnaces everywhere ,as you have seen .
Please tell us more about what the furnaces have to do with this and the location of just one

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Please dont take this the wrong way but with this Read The Bill: H.R. 645 [111th] - GovTrack.us
I get the impression that if I took you to one and you fell in the furnace you still would not believe it to be a fema camp furnace and most likely would explain how it’s a big BBQ.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Great post! You are right. No one knows when the end will be. Natural and man made disasters have always occured so it is always a good idea to be prepared for hard times.

The end for some will not be the end for all.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Indeed, the Hour is coming - I almost conceal it - so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives.
Qur'an, 20:15

edit on 17/12/2011 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
reply to post by 12voltz

Please dont take this the wrong way but with this Read The Bill: H.R. 645 [111th] - GovTrack.us
I get the impression that if I took you to one and you fell in the furnace you still would not believe it to be a fema camp furnace and most likely would explain how it’s a big BBQ.

It is a BIG BBQ. All will be serving BBQ PIG. These buggers burrow down underground in huge holes. They store thier food down in these holes. Just apply alot of smoke screen and the PIGS come sqealling out. Then you catch them and put them in steel bar cages to roast later. Mix that with some alligators and snakes in the grass, you get a melting pot theory of tension worth mixing into a nice bowl of soup.

NICE FOR HUNTING.

edit on 17-12-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It is always fun to read about all of the end of the world predictions especially when they are written well.

In addition to the religious wackos there are plenty of nonreligious wackos with weird claims.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by killemall

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

The more or less deliberate rush to Armageddon picks up steam by the day . . . and still the willfully blind appear to be utterly clueless.

I don't understand why I can't give your post a star, though. Mystifying.

new topics

top topics

join