It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

European Parliament to convene tomorrow to discuss imposing a no-fly zone on Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
From a journalist in Washington DC apparently...

Writer, TV & Radio Broadcaster Worked at Radio Sawa, Elaph, al-Bayan, ARN, IBC, al-Arabiya and many more.

Urgent: The European Parliament to convene tomorrow to discuss imposing a no-fly zone on Syria - PM

Can't find any other source... but it seems legit.

So we'll just have to wait and see.]
edit on 12-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

You know that feeling you get when you've seen the same film 10 or 20 times ??

Getting that feeling these days, it's all so damn predictable.

I'm actually hoping Syria (Assad et al) just go absolutely ape, freak-out, go on a rabid foamer and assault Turkey/Israel/Anybodynearby....i guess i'm hoping some-one does something unforseen/unscripted.

So anyway..who's going to fly and maintain this no-fly zone ? the UK ? the French ? the US ? or the Arab league....

Sorry just had to laugh at the duplicitous Arab league and mostly for the hell of it...Monarchies should just STFU imo.

Also there is the rumor that special forces are operating out of Jordan...if i were Assad i would whack Jordan real hard...another Monarchy..
sheesh.

Cosmic..

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I checked out the link but i dont see anything about a no fly zone?

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if this is true, with France and Germany trying to take over the world.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

You have to scroll down about 10 tweets.

It's in English text while most the other text is in Arabic so it makes it easier to find.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
I wouldn't be suprised if this is true, with France and Germany trying to take over the world.

They only want to preside over Europe with an iron fist. The Americans are the ones on a mission for world domination...

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
thing is that EU & USA want a world war.It depopulates the world and enables them world domination.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
thing is that EU & USA want a world war.It depopulates the world and enables them world domination.

Right and you say that like youre the final authority of the matter. Maybe our governments want this but i can tell you as a matter of fact that U.S. citizens want to stay out of this mess.

You say "the U.S." like its everyone in the country that wants this.
try being politically correct and saying "the U.S. Federal Government" instead of "the U.S." if you want to be correct.
edit on 14-12-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join