It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a Bank Loan,that is not mine![WTB]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The person who signed the papers will be on camera. Tell them you want the video. I paid off my credit cards last year and closed them. I the last couple of weeks I have started getting bills. What a pain to get it straightened out. Wait till my lawyer bills them
I ask for the camera film and they say that they will look for it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I know what you mean brother. I had a problem with my bank and something kinda similar also. They are tough, but they only act tough. They cant make you pay for something unless they can PROVE its yours.

This is the tricky part though. They can still turn you into a credit agency and or a retrival company that will harrass you. If it ever gets to that, just keep in mind, the more hell the give you, the more money you can sue them for in the end. But... Dont fall into it. Get it taken care of as soon as possible.

Even though they do this, keep in mind, this is why you want a lawyer involved. They are hard to catch, some even charge you to speak to them, but not all lawyers do this. Keep trying till you get the right one that will help you. Trust me, any lawyer that wants easy money will jump on this with you. If you feel comphy with knowing that the signature on the loan is not yours, then you should be happy that you can have the bank over a barrel.

Remember the news snippet here where the family sued the bank over a faulty incident where the bank claimed these people owed money... They didnt. They got a lawyer, the lawyer went over to the bank, shut them down with the sherrifs office... Untill the bank cut those fine people a check! Banks may "think" they're above the law, but they are not. You just have to prove them stupid is all. Stupid, incompetent and harrassful.

By the way Diamond, Banks are NOT hard to fight with. You just have to show them your balls and make it plainly aware that you will take it up with the officials, news papers and blog sites as well. Well, be nice and just tell them you'llhave a lawyer contact them very shortly. Then contact the news, the papers, and you've already hit the sites, so 1 down

Dont let anyone tell you banks are hard to go up against. If you're wrong, then yes. If you have truth on your side, and a decent case, I promise you, no bank will stand up to a judge and tell him otherwise.

edit on 11-12-2011 by theRhenn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by theRhenn

Thank you Rhenn,sometimes I feel fury,and I have no power to do anything,they say, that they have to recover the money from someone.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If you have not taken out a loan and have not received the cash, then you have been defrauded. The bank should have a department who could sort this out for you and it would help if you advised the police that a crime has apparently taken place.

In the UK:

1. There is a cooling off period for financial transactions such as this, so cancellation is easy.
2. There is an independent financial Ombudsman who will resolve disputes.
3. The banks - in my experience - are good at resolving issues of error or crime.
4. The police are helpful, in my experience – even when they stop you for speeding.

I know it is customary for everyone to hate banks and bankers, but my experience of retail banking in the UK is very positive.

Regards

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I understand. Alot of this stuff used to put me in such a rage! All because I felt powerless over them.

When I got older and realised just how much rights I had, and once I started standing up for myself, my life and my property, I realised that there are slews of laws out there to help and protect you.

The biggest problem today with young and old alike is, we simply dont know what our rights are in this country. We think that banks, lawyers, cops and other officials and non officials are so powerful, that no matter what wrong they do to us, we can not fight back because no one will believe us.

This is wrong and totaly false. If you're an american, keep this in mind and you'll be ok:

- You have the same rights as the prez of the US of A. No more, no less.
- You have the same rights as the banker, lawyer and officer of the law... Yet some like officers have "extra" laws to follow in the manner or procedure, which gives you even more of a defence.
- You have the constitution on your side.
- If you feel you are wronged, and wether or not you feel anything can or will be done about it, try anyways... Chances are, you are wrong and you can do something about damn near anything, especially if it's causing problems in your life.
- Call congressmen when you run into a road block. Your elected leaders want to be elected again. They will do whatever is available and possible, especially if they feel that they got your vote in the end.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Well ,the laws are different from country to country,in some countries the laws are made to serve the banks and enslave the people.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Today the rights of the people are subjective,you have rights as long as you obey,when you try to say something...you know.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
No body thought of just going to the local public prosecutor and filing a complaint. Someone broke the law - my bet identity theft. It would be a stretch that the bank was complicit. That's what prosecutors are for. No body has ever watched Law and Order -- da dum

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyder550
No body thought of just going to the local public prosecutor and filing a complaint. Someone broke the law - my bet identity theft. It would be a stretch that the bank was complicit. That's what prosecutors are for. No body has ever watched Law and Order -- da dum
I think that the bank could be complicit,though everyone are acting strange like they know something,and they avoid some answers.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Today the rights of the people are subjective,you have rights as long as you obey,when you try to say something...you know.

Dont believe that brother. Especially if you live in the US.

If you dont mind me asking, and for no other reason than for the sake of this topic, where are you from? Which country do you live in?

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Dont believe that brother. Especially if you live in the US.

If you dont mind me asking, and for no other reason than for the sake of this topic, where are you from? Which country do you live in?
In a country with the same rights, like in your country,

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Then fight till they are blue in the face. If you keep that kinda strive in yourself, it'll be hard to pull one over on you. When your friend falls in the same problem, you'll have the knowledge and the know how to pull them out as well. The same goes for your family.

I hope all this information from the many responces helped. I also hope they motivate you to get up there and stick it to the MAN!

Once again, Good luck and continue to fight the good fight!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn

Then fight till they are blue in the face. If you keep that kinda strive in yourself, it'll be hard to pull one over on you. When your friend falls in the same problem, you'll have the knowledge and the know how to pull them out as well. The same goes for your family.

I hope all this information from the many responces helped. I also hope they motivate you to get up there and stick it to the MAN!

Once again, Good luck and continue to fight the good fight!
All the info that I get from all of you are very useful,Thank You,in real life it's a battle with a Monster,with big money.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

SUE THEM! I sued Chase Bank for 3.65 million for a forged 50,000 dollar cashiers check they refused to return the funds to me for even though they admit it was forged. search Curt Sigler v. Chase on Google and it is #1 on the list on Justia.com

SUE THEM AND DEMAND A JURY! In today's world people are unhappy with Banks particularly the bad banks like this one. You will win the jury over just by naming the bank as the respondent.

I wouldn't pay one dime, and file a Identity Theft case with the Government, I don't remember which place to do that but the info is online for identity theft notices...

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Go to the Police Station and file a report. Identity Theft.

The Police will go to the Bank and find out who got the loan.

Send a notice to the Bank by Certified Mail that the loan is not yours. That way you have a receipt from the Post Office that they received your letter.

Those two steps are needed to protect you.

File a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau against the Bank, stating the loan is not yours.

You get enough people investigating this the Bank will fix it.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Thank you Pervius,but a bank it's not a human being,a bank it's a entity,that have only interests.That for ,I fight with an entity with no feelings.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Go to the Police Station and file a report. Identity Theft.

The Police will go to the Bank and find out who got the loan.

Send a notice to the Bank by Certified Mail that the loan is not yours. That way you have a receipt from the Post Office that they received your letter.

Those two steps are needed to protect you.

File a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau against the Bank, stating the loan is not yours.

You get enough people investigating this the Bank will fix it.

The banks have less and less money today,so they fight even for what do not belong to them.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
you are the victim of fraud by the sounds of it I'm afraid. Go to the police and get a get it reported. Chances are they'll already know of many other cases. Happened to my partner last year, and it turned out to be part of a massive scam on one of those loan companies. But ofcourse, he didn't have to pay a single penny, and nor will you. Don't fret, you can get this sorted quickly.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
it's been my experience that a call to a local news team who will go ask the bank about it on the air will make it go away quicker than any legal action. But you need to change your social security # and change all your accounts and credit cards. Someone definitely has enough info on you to do further damage.

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
it's been my experience that a call to a local news team who will go ask the bank about it on the air will make it go away quicker than any legal action. But you need to change your social security # and change all your accounts and credit cards. Someone definitely has enough info on you to do further damage.
I hope this will not be the case,legal system maybe will provide justice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join