It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What could trigger WW3?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

If a war broke out in the near future America with nato would win
What about a WW3 where US and NATO will not get involved.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by mcsandy

I have wondered why now they are abruptly deploying our troops from Iraq and Aftghanistan
Preparing for another mission maybe,or a question of image,or to rebuild the world peace.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Azekual

It could literally be caused by anything.
Could be even a natural catastrophic event at small scale.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by mmerlinn

Iran and confederates closing Suez Canal/Red Sea, closing Hormuz Straights, and suspending oil exports.
Interesting, I think this is already happening.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGreatest

However it happens, the US will be the aggressors and I think they will invade Iran through Afghanistan
Not necessary,what if China will invade Europe?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Lets hope things begin to settle down,and the real probems are addresed, like over population.
I hope to though the world need a war to release the economic pressure that is build up in the last 5 years.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lmf21734

Its an interesting debate but its clear that we cannot look no other than the middle east for next major conflict.
What if we look to South America, Argentina and other countries in the region.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGreatest
However it happens, the US will be the aggressors and I think they will invade Iran through Afghanistan.

If the US was going to be aggressive against Iran, the US should have done it YEARS ago when Iran was weaker instead of sending troops to Iraq and Afghanistan. The US was so afraid of Iran (and maybe it allies) then that they went and picked on weaker nations instead of taking Iran out up front and cleaning up the weaker nations later.

Iran, and its professed allies, notably Russia and China, are so strong now that any attempt by the US from half a world away would be stopped in its tracks. The US is simply too far away to make a meaningful attack against Iran without Iran's allies coming to the rescue before the US could get there.

Attacking from Afghanistan is not feasible for several reasons.First, the US does not have enough troops there. More importantly Afghanistan is a landlocked nation surrounded by anti-US countries, notably the -STANS, Iran, and China. An attack by the US from Afghanistan would precipitate a blockade of the US supply lines to its troops in Afghanistan.

Originally posted by diamondsmith

"Iran and confederates closing Suez Canal/Red Sea, closing Hormuz Straights, and suspending oil exports."

Interesting, I think this is already happening.

It is.

Now watch for the rest of it to happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
One moment of madness & a powerful jealous lunatic!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I think WWIII could be started by
human error. Someone on either
side could take an order incorrectly,
get trigger happy, push the wrong
buttons - it wouldn't take much.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DanielET

One moment of madness & a powerful jealous lunatic
I hope that will not happen,though history is full of them.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

I think WWIII could be started by human error.
Human error will be forgivable and understandable,Leaders error not!

edit on 16-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: be

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Since it looks sooner than ever, I say I agree with the masses who think Iran is the "tipping" point, where it goes from a "cold" war, to a "hot" one with nukes and bioweapons and martial law and horror and suffering. Iran just has to fold, they will accept no other solution it seems.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

What could trigger WW3?

I think the question is sort of upside-down of reality.

It seems to presuppose that the world is walking along and stumbles over something that results in WW3.

I don't see REALITY as that way, at all.

Extensive study of globalism from 1965 on convinces me that

the globalist ruling elite oligarchy plans the wars somewhat meticulously.

They have evidently scheduled WW3 soon.

They tend to schedule wars for at least a couple of purposes:

1. To rearrange, adjust the geo-political landscape toward the overt global satanic government of the Anti-Christ.

2. To help depopulate the world deliberately by force.

There's nothing accidental about starting wars . . . except maybe that the ruling elites move many puzzle pieces toward their long term goals and sometimes it MAY be that the particular puzzle pieces that set up the final trip-wire are incidental or slightly by chance.

However, that's hardly BY CHANCE in the sense that 100's if not 1,000's of puzzle pieces have been moved toward the war for years and usually for decades.

If one has 100 puzzle pieces moving the world toward World War . . . let's say that there are 10 puzzle pieces that are the last ones moved into place just before the major one triggering the World War.

Does it really make a functional difference whether it's puzzle piece 95 or 97 or 98 that overtly triggers the war? The relative differences between the last 10 puzzle pieces setting up the overt triggering of WW3 are probably functionally slight.

The main impact will not depend on which last of the last one or last few or the last dozen of puzzle pieces overtly triggers WW3. The main impacts will be from the major components of WW3--not from the initial triggers.

The details of the initial triggers of WW3 are incidental--compared to the main events and main results.

I don't think the ruling elite cares THAT much what initially triggers WW3 or any other war . . . EXCEPT that they are control freaks and love !!!!CONTROLLING!!!! to the nth degree.

For example, do they REALLY CARE THAT MUCH whether an incident with Syria erupts wholesale into WW3 vs an incident with Iran?

They can link whatever they want to link as an excuse to do whatever horrible genocidal things they want to do.

They can link it in actual sequences of events of cause and effect.

And

they can link it in the media regardless of the realities involved.

Oh, they may use the media to beat a loud drum justifying WW3 EASIER from event X in country A vs event Y in country B . . . but it's mostly a shallow issue. They don't really care THAT MUCH if they nuke millions in country A vs millions in country B except that they'll always prefer to genocidally murder MORE than less.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Certainly it currently looks to me like Iran is the main focus for the set-up and trigger to WW3.

The stage is well set with China and Russia both saying that an attack on Iran is equal to an attack on China and Russia.

My reading of the geopolitical stage is that Russia is more firmly in the globalists meticulous, constant, detailed !!!!CONTROL!!!! though China may be more so than I think.

It doesn't matter. The elites control both sufficiently to get both to do what they want. I believe they control them FROM WITHIN--particularly Russia but also probably China given that the CIA set up Mao to win.

I believe they are setting up both Russia and China to attack the USA devastatingly in order to insure that the elite's establishment of the overt global government will be sooo much easier on the ashes of the former USA.

Those who are eager for the USA to be brought low, however, will find that their countries will eventually suffer more than the USA. Those who delight most in the trashing of the USA will likely suffer more.

The main thing is that the elites want to trash the whole planet . . . so that they can trash the old culture; the old values; the family; Christianity; all religions, all old governmental structures; all old economic structures; all old educational structures; everything . . .

WW3 is a VERY MAJOR 'last stage' event to achieve such wholesale trashing of the old order.

Folks who think that the NEW ORDER will be better are deluded.

The 'NEW ORDER' is really an ancient tyranny and will be exceedingly a worst manifestation than has even been in ancient days.

Those dancing in the streets celebrating the New Order will plenty soon be wrapped in their own delusions and dropped in their own eternal death shrouds. Their joy will be short lived and infested with barbs and knives slicing their own inner realities.

The shredding of the world with WW3 will merely be the macro manifestation of millions of individual shreddings.

All that can be shaken will be shaken.

The black will get blacker and the light lighter.

White-wash will be spread more liberally but fade and wash off more quickly.

Blood will slosh deeper and deeper.

The manipulators will be delighted as the blood rises higher . . .

until they realize that their foot is about to slip and

THEY ALSO will be drowned in the blood letting they have set up, generated and implemented.

Hope and truth will be hard to impossible to find.

Stability will be transitory and insubstantial whenever it's based on the world system.

Only that which is based on the Word and LIfe of God will offer any hope, any stability, any lasting solution.

WW3 is merely the beginning of the descent of the whole world into a period of hellish traumas.

The 3.5-7 year period soon to follow will be worse than the world has ever known and worse than the world will ever know again.

Prepare your hearts. Prepare your life. Prepare your family.

There will be many delusions, counterfeits . . . many beautiful faces of evil offered as SOLUTIONS . . . heed them not or else prepare to eat the poisonous rotten fruit they really represent.

Then, after eating the beautiful but internally rotten, poisonous 'fruit,' the resulting spiritual diahrrea will flush such individuals' very being down the sewer.

Avoid the Mark of The Beast at all costs. Choose eternal Life by choosing the beheading in behalf of Christ, instead.

There will not be a lot of choices.

Light and life or darkness and death.

Sure, there will be a multiplicity of angels of light appearing to offer light.

However, THOSE WHO TRULY SEEK TRUTH AND LIFE AND GOD WILL KNOW within which is counterfeit and which is life.

Temptations to accept the counterfeit can be intense in traumatic situations.

Nevertheless, persistent tenacious seeking of GOD AND TRUTH will bring results. Ask Him to make Himself real to you regardless of the traumas.

The 91st Psalm will become true for those who pray it earnestly and seek God's solution; wait on God--seek God for God as who He is rather than as a cheap, temporary escape.

WW3 WILL BE TRIGGERED--EVIDENTLY THIS YEAR.

There will be no escape. Thankfully, many of those who THINK THEY are in charge of the planet will be thrown headlong into the hole they have dug for the rest of us. However, not all. The world system of evil satanic elites will be overwhelmingly overtly in charge for 3.5-7 years or so.

Thankfully, over all, God Almighty will be in ultimate charge.

He will merely use events to highlight the cost of life apart from Him.

He will also manifest His majesty and His might and His purposes and solutions in the midst of the chaos and bloodshed.

Some leaders playing key roles in setting up and triggering WW3 will be trashed early, also

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

WW3 WILL BE TRIGGERED--EVIDENTLY THIS YEAR.
I hope not,there are many ways to prevent a war and the most important thing is to prevent it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join