It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Paul traded to the Lakers: who give up Odom and Gasol.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
www.sbnation.com...

The rumored Chris Paul trade is "done," according to a report on Thursday afternoon. Within the last hour, reports emerged indicating the New Orleans Hornets and Los Angeles Lakers were close to a deal, and that New Orleans had begun informing teams Paul was on his way out. The deal will reportedly send Paul to Los Angeles for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom. According to CBS' Ken Berger, the deal is complete

Wow, huge trade... Kobe and Paul could be like Jordan and Pippen..

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

Sorry, but no one will be like Jordan and Pippen. It just isn't possible in this day and age. Certianly, this is a good pairing, but it won't be anything like Jordan and Pippen. There will never be that level of dominance in the NBA any more. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

That is true... Kobe is getting older, so he has just a few years of being one of the top players left.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't think CP is worth the combination of Odom and Gasol. That is too much to give for CP.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

After the Lakers get Dwight Howard, who's next on their list, watch out. So much better than D-wade, LeBron and Bosh.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Chandler is Coming to NYK BABY, i think we may have something here

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Wow, NBA owners got together and said the trade wasn't fair.. so David Stern VETOED it...
Chris Paul is mad, might take legal action.

top topics

join