It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twisted thug feed's a kitten to python in a sick Video

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

they are emotional creatures that learn to trust and bond with you, they have similar emotions to humans.

Very good reply.

Reptiles are not emotional creatures that learn to trust and bond.............they are cold hearted, unable to love, bond and many eat the very person that feeds them.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
"The Internet" should be careful with coming to an early conclusions about the identity of that person.

Whether it's that Luka Magnotta [very bad swear word deleted] is just an assumption - if come worst, people go after a person who has nothing to do with that particular video. (Even if that Luka [very bad swear word deleted] has already been proven having done similar videos in the past).

Remember that video many months ago where a girl somewhere in Eastern Europe drowned puppies? They also suspected the wrong person and there was an internet manhunt targeting a person who had nothing to do with it.

I am just saying. Fact is that the video was allegedly uploaded from London...and to me there is one pic where the person does indeed VERY much look like a girl. (Look at the hands!) I haven't seen the video itself so i don't know more from the pics alone...but there is something about that person which looks "girlish" to me, more girlish than a gay person would appear. (A gay guy still would look like a guy and not like a girl with girlish hands, IMO).

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Wouldn’t it have been animal cruelty if he let the snake starve? People feed rabbits and rats to snakes, why not cats?

Why not babies? Why not you?

Do you seriously believe that my brain or the brain of anyone else who is still left "normal" on this very forum can follow an argument like "why not a cat"?

You realize you use mentally sick/psychopath logic because such people also do NOT show emotions or remorse or any feelings whatsoever before killing. For such sick people it's "normal" to do things which are taboo for others. They *think* nothing about killing. This is why they are sick and dangerous. People who pull the trigger easily and shoot teenagers, kids, other people..or pets..and think "Why not?" (Given their own twisted reasoning because in THEIR minds they are always able to "rationalize" things which are a big no-no for other people who STILL have a healthy morale left.)

A normal person does not NEED to think "why a cat"...or "why not shoot a teenager"...or "why not put the baby in the laundry machine" etc...because a "normal" person has a morale and taboos, even if they are sometimes "non logical" or subjective. But this is what makes humans different from animals. You either have it, or you don't.

edit on 4-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
and..by the way...

If caught, the sicko faces six months' jail and a £20,000 fine for causing unnecessary suffering under the Animal Welfare Act 2006.

Emphasis on unnecessary suffering

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Originally posted by flexy123
A normal person does not NEED to think "why a cat"...or "why not shoot a teenager"...or "why not put the baby in the laundry machine" etc...because a "normal" person has a morale and taboos, even if they are sometimes "non logical" or subjective. But this is what makes humans different from animals. You either have it, or you don't.

Exactly.
The sheer amount of brain power that the protagonist is missing suggests he will most likely never be able to grasp the concept of loving and caring.
Poor guy actually.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
24 pages, really? People pay more attention to nonsense like this than they do to the genocides and wars occurring around the world. Not that I think it's right. Sadistic markers such as his pleasure in filming it are terrible, but I don't think he should be executed, hunted down, or jailed for years....

I love cats so don't get me wrong there, but snakes also feed on rats; and rats happen to make wonderful pets on-top of being very intelligent animals. Bunnies are also fed to pythons...there's tons of videos on youtube also. So...what's with this complete overreaction?

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
24 pages, really? People pay more attention to nonsense like this than they do to the genocides and wars occurring around the world. Not that I think it's right. Sadistic markers such as his pleasure in filming it are terrible, but I don't think he should be executed, hunted down, or jailed for years....

I love cats so don't get me wrong there, but snakes also feed on rats; and rats happen to make wonderful pets on-top of being very intelligent animals. Bunnies are also fed to pythons...there's tons of videos on youtube also. So...what's with this complete overreaction?

His other videos showing drowning cats etc. etc. is one reason. A cat is not a rat either. Cats are intelligent. Rats kind of just sit there. Cat are predators. Rats eat garbage. Cats can be a life long friend. Rats spin on a wheel. Its like hunting a stupid deer that sits there and waits to be hit by a car compared to the scum cops that hunted down the lions and tigers in ohio. There is a food chain for a reason and it has nothing to do with the cuteness of the animal.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Cats save lives:

www.youtube.com... l5l0

Snakes take lives:

www.youtube.com... 1089l4.6l10l0

A cat will save your life while a snake will take it. A snake really doesn't care. That's the difference.

END OF THREAD.
edit on 4-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-12-2011 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

You are missing the point. It's not because he is feeding his snake.
He puts a lot of effort in it to make sure it looks as cruel as possible.
He does not care for his snake at all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

I read your replies and Im just curious why is it that a snake would even eat an animal as large as a cat? Is it the owner that hasnt fed it and its just hungry or will snakes just eat anything they can fit in their mouth? I personally dont have a problem with people owning snakes, but if I owned one I wouldnt want to harm it so I agree with where you're coming from. He obviously doesnt give a crap about that snake or is completely ignorant. But snakes have and will eat cats if it finds one and can actually catch it.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by e11888

His other videos showing drowning cats etc. etc. is one reason.

I didn't know or see any of his videos; that's terrible. However, I'm still wondering what is the obsession with animal cruelty in isolated cases like this. The fact that it's a kitten being fed is the reason it became viral and why everybody is flipping out.

A cat is not a rat either. Cats are intelligent. Rats kind of just sit there. Cat are predators. Rats eat garbage. Cats can be a life long friend. Rats spin on a wheel.

You are clearly misinformed here. Just do a search on rat vs cat intelligence. Rats are accepted to not only be more intelligent than cats, but also capable of meta-cognition. People that own pet rat(s) feel a special bond and often say rats make the best pets as well.

This is a complete double standard and the overreaction comes from it being a kitten. If it were rats or bunnies this wouldn't be viral.

edit on 4-12-2011 by Raelsatu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I don't understand people who stand by "and call 911" when a python is strangling their family member. All you do is drive a butcher knife or screw driver with hammer, into the middle of the demon's head. Or cut off the head. Done. Snakes are killing machines and nothing more. They don't have loyalty, they don't play with you, they don't cuddle up to you when you are sad (like my cats do with me) they are --perfect-- psychopaths without intelligence. Just like this gender-indeterminate (incubus or succubus) making the videos. Snakes should be regarded as sources of leather and meat and -banned- as anything else, or a hefty fine and prison sentence.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by derpif

If people are so concerned about this isolated case of animal cruelty, and want to hunt the guy down; maybe they should start a hunt on the people working on these meat farms? Chickens, cows, pigs, & seafood live some of the most torturous despicable lives possible before being mass-executed in brutal fashions. That's a cause I can get behind; not this random exploitation of a kitten. The internet community is obsessed with kittens/cats and naturally people would react this way. Yes it's terrible, but not worth millions of comments of hate towards the perpetrator, nor 25 pages on this forum.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench
I don't understand people who stand by "and call 911" when a python is strangling their family member. All you do is drive a butcher knife or screw driver with hammer, into the middle of the demon's head. Or cut off the head. Done. Snakes are killing machines and nothing more. They don't have loyalty, they don't play with you, they don't cuddle up to you when you are sad (like my cats do with me) they are --perfect-- psychopaths without intelligence. Just like this gender-indeterminate (incubus or succubus) making the videos. Snakes should be regarded as sources of leather and meat and -banned- as anything else, or a hefty fine and prison sentence.

Please. The religous crap has no place in this debate. Snakes are animals just like this cat. People can be far worse than any snake especially when your precious book is brought into things.

More people have died in the name of God than anything else on this Earth. That which comes in the name of peace yet does nothing but kill is the definition of an anti christ. Check your book.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
More people have died under the Communist revolutions (Atheism) than from the religious. I fear the politically correct fascistic rabid crusade driven Athiests, feuled by their hatred of religion, with their nitpick minutae tyranny, like, this cross can't be here by the veteran's memorial whatever, if it's the last damned thing we do, removing it, and your children are not allowed to pray, and one tyrannical NWO slippery slope after another, while the PTB get with boys at the Grove.

But yeah, no derailment.

A snake is a VOID of all that mammals have. Therefore they do not belong with mammals. People and pets.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raelsatu
reply to post by derpif

[meat farms.... etc....]

As horrible meat farms are (which i do indeed realize)....no one on a meat farm would DELIBERATELY torture and slowly kill an animal just for the sake of entertainment.

As cruel as it is to "process" animals for us humans to eat, we can at least hope/wish that most of those animals are killed quickly. (That it is not *always* so in reality I KNOW - but this is a total different topic altogether).

The person used a living cat which probably lived with hit him/her for a while, gained trust...and then fed the living cat to the snake causing it needless pain and suffering for the sake of entertainment and made a music video out of it.

You don't see any difference here compared to animal "processing" in factories so we can buy meat in the grocery store? I do...maybe that's the difference.

Also:

Stop arguing with those silly arguments how "single, individual cases of cruelty" like in this video are SUPPOSEDLY not important on the background of wars and global catastrophes.

You cannot solve the problem of wars and global violence and madness if you do not start with EACH INDIVIDUAL and look at the behavior of individual persons. This is where you can start right NOW instead of sitting back in your chair and do those "small things" off because there are "much greater things" out there in the world.

Our world is made of individual persons, and wars and crazy violence wouldn't exist if EACH single person had a conscience and morales. Otherwise you could legitimate things like..i would hit my wife on a per day basis but don't care because there are greater things going on, like the war in Afghanistan etc.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Whats the difference between a bunny or a mouse that they get fed with 1million times a day?
this Kitten was and still is in my book, Food...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

he beat me to my statement and yes what is the difference between a cat and a rabbit? if one is a pet and made of meat so is the other.probably tasted just like a long haired rabbit to the snake and you have to feed them live animals, they wont eat the dead ones. my monitors would only eat what they killed

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty

he beat me to my statement and yes what is the difference between a cat and a rabbit? if one is a pet and made of meat so is the other.probably tasted just like a long haired rabbit to the snake and you have to feed them live animals, they wont eat the dead ones. my monitors would only eat what they killed

seriously, people are idiots. i happen to really like pigs and i think they're cute and there is a whole industry based around raising them just to be slaughtered over and over again. how come all of those people aren't going to jail? is it because people think cats are cute? or smart or have emotions? well aren't pigs supposed to be one of the smartest animals there are. try getting a pet piglet and raising it for a few years and then trying to chop its head off with an ax, it won't be much different than that kitten.

hippocrites

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
he might have gotten it for free near a wal mart or something and figured hey why not free food for my python. And they make the point that it was brutal because the kitten was alive? so if he killed it before you guys would have been satisfied and no dispute? dont tell me its because its a "kitten"

what was the point of bringing this to our awareness?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join