It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is NOT a copy from Pagan religions! Those are lies! Do research and do not believe!

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Autowrench, I believe, in the beginning of his journey had many questions and Christians did not answer, so without answer, he chose to walk another way. I don't care myself whether or not you agree with me, I know who Jesus is and what Jesus does for me. Jesus is not found only within a piece of bread or cup of wine, He is alive and well within the hearts of those who believe, receive, and accept Him because His words were, I will abide in you and you in me.

That is exactly the case. I still today have questions, and no Christian can answer them. Where did I get all of these questions? From the Bible, of course. All through my life a a Wiccan I have been blessed, and my cup runneth over. I have everything I need to be happy, a loving wife, a nice family, a good running vehicle, and a nice warm home to live in. Everything that I have came straight from Mother Earth. She lives in my heart, and projects love, and wisdom though me, to others. Just because I am not a Christian, that does not make me evil, but sadly, most Christians do see me that way. It is sad that a person is judged by their religion, rather than their deeds in life. I have seen a lot of evil done by professed Christians, even right here in my town.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Hello

The other day I was watching some material from David Icke who I have been impressed with some (not all) of his material regarding the one world government.

In this particular documentary Icke was talking about organized religion and his belief that Christinaity was a pagan religion with pagan origins. Furthermore he went on to claim that Jesus of Nazareth did not exist and was a myth,

I was literally in shock. This is a man who earlier in his conspiracy letcurer career has claimed to be the reincarnation of the Christ Spirit. Why would he claim to be a reincarnation of someone who didnt previously exists.

His estimations have gone down big time. Just like the Zetigesit move they all love to bash Christinaity but at the same time love to plunder the Bible to quote the scriptures which provide evidence of a global new world order.

Kev
www.theantichristidentity.com...
(shining the torch on the murky world of the new world order)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Autowrench, I believe, in the beginning of his journey had many questions and Christians did not answer, so without answer, he chose to walk another way. I don't care myself whether or not you agree with me, I know who Jesus is and what Jesus does for me. Jesus is not found only within a piece of bread or cup of wine, He is alive and well within the hearts of those who believe, receive, and accept Him because His words were, I will abide in you and you in me.

That is exactly the case. I still today have questions, and no Christian can answer them. Where did I get all of these questions? From the Bible, of course. All through my life a a Wiccan I have been blessed, and my cup runneth over. I have everything I need to be happy, a loving wife, a nice family, a good running vehicle, and a nice warm home to live in. Everything that I have came straight from Mother Earth. She lives in my heart, and projects love, and wisdom though me, to others. Just because I am not a Christian, that does not make me evil, but sadly, most Christians do see me that way. It is sad that a person is judged by their religion, rather than their deeds in life. I have seen a lot of evil done by professed Christians, even right here in my town.

autowrench,

If you are truly looking for answers, it's logical to ask the Church, look to her
interpretation of Scripture. God gave the Church the gift to interpret the Bible
The RCC canonized Scripture. Read a Catholic Bible, the English translation
of the Latin Vulgate, the first Bible is the Douay-Rheims Bible. The footnotes of the Douay-Rheims are a great help for difficult verses. www.drbo.org.... There are libraries full of Catholic writings but in an instant you can search what they contain on the Internet. Type in Catholic apologetics first, there is much anti-Catholicism because she is the true faith. Hey, like you see in this thread.

God is not a "she." Wicca is from Satan. Scary, don't lose your soul autowrench.
These are the end of times. And in every time, no one knows their last day.

colbe

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Morning Friends
I say friends because most everyone here recently has come to this thread with their heart and knowledge of their particular path. I believe most people here are good people whether Pagan, Wiccan, Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Buddhist, Agnostic or any other spiritual path. I had to walk away from this for a few days not because of the people but because of all the dogma --it gets rather frustrating after a while.

When I read these posts I keep being hit with how people need to stand up for their church. And the church is the people --its not the institutions. The people are the Church. If there are things wrong, rally your people to get them fixed. I live an area where they close a bunch of Catholic churches (again, I'm not Catholic anymore) and its because these churches are in poorer areas and not really making money for the Catholic Church. So they shut them down. The money is in Rome to float these churches --more than enough money but they don't. People lose their spiritual home. They feel utterly lost and community is broken. Sure they can go to other churches but from what they say its never the same.

Why Rome doesn't help these people out and help a struggling Church is beyond me. Why it doesn't cough up some of that money to feed the world is beyond me. They could do it several times over but instead they rather take up collections and have money sent to them. What are they doing with all this money?

When I was at home and went to Catholic Church my Mom always said that we were "Irish Catholics." For years and years I didn't really get what that was all about. Only much later when I would hear someone who also used that term or came from Ireland use it and saw that their priests are far more involved in a helpful way in ordinary peoples lives did I then understand. I would hear stories of priests pitching in to do chores to help a family out. You wouldn't see that here in the US. You gotta make an appt. to see a priest. And if you're dying or sick in a hospital I've heard so many many times that priests don't visit the sick like they used to.

Alls I'm saying is this... its your church. I know right now is a tough time in your church with what is going on with priests. But a church is the people, you gotta rally together. You gotta call for change. You gotta demand it. You are the church not the institution.

I may not agree with who you call God. But everyone has a right to their beliefs. Respect mine and I'll respect yours all the way.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
LOL, Jesus was not even born from a Virgin birth. Bad translations and ignorance. Hebrews wrote the bible so there copy is correct. Reading a poorly translated king James bible is ridicules, believing it is correct and not the original it was copied is just stupid.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Colbe, I really do not want to get into it with you but you disrespect everyone on this thread and they are my friends. You are not a Christian and from my years in the Catholic church you also are a very poor representative of the Catholic church.

You must not be aware but even the Pope said hell as a place of fiery brimstone does not exist. Here is his Vatican letter on it:

Pope's Vatican letter on Hell

Stop telling people they worship Satan and are going to Hell. That is un-Catholic.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I noticed especially the last line in this message from Heaven. The Great Tribulation is prophesied to begin near the end of 2012 (not an exact date). So, remember Our Lord's words when things get difficult.

Everything is passing but prayer, our loving acts and for Catholics, the grace of the Sacraments.

www.pelianito.stblogs.com...

message to Pelianito

December 7, 2011

2 Peter 3:11-12 Since everything is to be dissolved in this way, what sort of persons ought (you) to be, conducting yourselves in holiness and devotion, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be dissolved in flames and the elements melted by fire.

“My children, all these things are passing away. Those with eyes to see are on the death watch, for they know the end of the culture of death draws nigh. My children, do not be afraid. Do I not know how to look after my children? Place all your hopes, your cares, your needs in my merciful heart. Little ones, you know how to read the signs. When you gather in this holy season, remember these things, for the time of fulfillment is almost upon you. Children, my heart quickens when I think of the Era of Peace I have promised. Set your faces on the promise and do not grieve over what cannot save you.

* "the Era of Peace* is a term for the new time after this era. The 7th Day.
Some Christians refer to it as the Millennium. It maybe a 1000 years but the
term isn't literal.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by LunaKat
Colbe, I really do not want to get into it with you but you disrespect everyone on this thread and they are my friends. You are not a Christian and from my years in the Catholic church you also are a very poor representative of the Catholic church.

You must not be aware but even the Pope said hell as a place of fiery brimstone does not exist. Here is his Vatican letter on it:

Stop telling people they worship Satan and are going to Hell. That is un-Catholic.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Luna,

You stated I said people are going to Hell. I never said that. God is the judge
not me but we can know why the people who are in Hell are there. It's been
divinely revealed.

God has given each of us the gift of free will. It is we who choose Hell.

The Holy Father never said Hell doesn't exist. Your spin on his words because
you want to deny it. For "Bible Alone" folks, Hell is written 24 times in the Gospel.

LunaKat, I don't know if you were once Catholic, but it is the pearl. The true
faith will be divinely revealed to all in the soon Great Warning. God wants us
all to believe the same, it has always been His desire. Remember Our Lord's
prayer to the Father? It will be one's free will then too, to say "yes" to God after
experiencing the Great Warning. Prophecy states many will reject this gift, saying it was an illusion. Nonsense, only God knows your every moment.
This is the NDE like life review every soul will experience.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tachyeon
LOL, Jesus was not even born from a Virgin birth. Bad translations and ignorance. Hebrews wrote the bible so there copy is correct. Reading a poorly translated king James bible is ridicules, believing it is correct and not the original it was copied is just stupid.

Tach,

You are limiting your creator. Mary is ever virgin because it is God's wish. The
KJV has 30,000 some changes to it. Toss it! If you can't read Latin, the Latin
Vulgate was the first Bible, Latin was the common language at the time.

Read the English translation of the Vulgate. Read the Douay-Rheims Bible.
The footnotes are a great help for difficult verses. Not one verse in the Old
or New Testament conflicts with another if you believe the Church, her
interpretation of Scripture. God's authority given to the Church, it makes sense,
the RCC complied the Bible. www.drbo.org...

take care,

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

LunaKat,

I underlined your personal comments, all negative. You reply to my posts today,
I didn't address you in them. I had too finally because you posted directly
to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

God is not a "she." Wicca is from Satan. Scary, don't lose your soul autowrench.

colbe

Colbe you do tell people they are going to hell. Right on this very page you have said that Wicca is from Satan and warned Autowrench not to lose his soul knowing that Autowrench is Wiccan. You may not have used the word "hell" --I'll grant you that-- but it is implied. Unless of course you have in your goofy cooked up channeled religion decided Satan is a trip to the day spa
I never know what you'll come up with that varies from any Christian religion since you listen to channeled teachings by Maria.
edit on 19-12-2011 by LunaKat because: it formatted incorrectly, fixed it

edit on 19-12-2011 by LunaKat because: additional

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

The Holy Father never said Hell doesn't exist. Your spin on his words because
you want to deny it. For "Bible Alone" folks, Hell is written 24 times in the Gospel.

I am writing more now to other Catholics than to Colbe and to other Christians. The Pope wrote a special letter telling his flock that hell was symbolic. Its not an actual place full of fire and brimstone. It is only a state of mind that people get into when they are away from God's love. This is not spin on the Pope's words. Those with half a brain can read the Vatican letter for themselves and see what he said. The Catholic church came clean finally on what hell really was. Took 2000 years but they came clean.

The Bible is full of symoblic language. Mis-interpretation comes into play when it is taken literally. Was not meant to be literal. Its as symbolic as your nightly dreamscapes. Its the language of the subconscious.
edit on 19-12-2011 by LunaKat because: clarification

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

colbe

Colbe you do tell people they are going to hell. Right on this very page you have said that Wicca is from Satan and warned Autowrench not to lose his soul knowing that Autowrench is Wiccan. You may not have used the word "hell" --I'll grant you that-- but it is implied. Unless of course you have in your goofy cooked up channeled religion decided Satan is a trip to the day spa

edit on 19-12-2011 by LunaKat because: it formatted incorrectly, fixed it

Wicca is from Satan. Everyone chooses where they go, you choose it, I didn't
say you or autowrench are going to Hell. Look at the fruit of Wicca, neo-pagan
Goddess worship, and ridiculous God is "mother earth."

None of it is of Christ.

You could have a change of heart and return to the faith. This is why in the prophetic, Heaven pleads for prayer. Prayer changes hearts, brings conversion,
reversion. God is perfectly just and perfectly loving. A person then, can receive the needed grace.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Wicca is from Satan. Everyone chooses where they go, you choose it, I didn't
say you or autowrench are going to Hell. Look at the fruit of Wicca, neo-pagan
Goddess worship, and ridiculous God is "mother earth."

None of it is of Christ.

You could have a change of heart and return to the faith. This is why in the prophetic, Heaven pleads for prayer. Prayer changes hearts, brings conversion,
reversion. God is perfectly just and perfectly loving. A person then, can receive the needed grace.

Colbe thats it, I had it with you. Wicca is not from Satan. Get this through your incredibly thick head. Satan is spoken of in Christianity. Its a made up Christian figurehead to get some ideas across to people. Its like the evil character in any story. He's the ultimate fictional bad guy. The big bad boogie man. Oooooh scary LOL He only has power over people like you that believe he is real. He has no power over the rest of us. Turn the light on Colbe, look your Satan in the face and know there is no monster hiding in your closet or under your bed unless you put him there.

I also know you have a hatred of women. It reeks through your posts. A) the inability to understand the word "no" just like a common rapist. B) you continually poke fun at the idea of God as a woman or as the Goddess. Maybe you had a bad relationship with your own Mother or a bitter divorce or something...something made you this angry little boy.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Halloween is Satan's holy day.

Our Lord tries (our free will) to reach misguided souls. Another message naming Wicca.

_ _ _

message to Father Melvin Doucette

The Narrow Door

Monday, October 31, 2011

Luke 13:22-30
Jesus passed through towns and villages, teaching as he went and making his way to Jerusalem. Someone asked him, "Lord, will only a few people be saved?" He answered them, "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I tell you, will attempt to enter but will not be strong enough. After the master of the house has arisen and locked the door, then will you stand outside knocking and saying, 'Lord, open the door for us.' He will say to you in reply, 'I do not know where you are from.' And you will say, 'We ate and drank in your company and you taught in our streets.' Then he will say to you, 'I do not know where you are from. Depart from me, all you evildoers!' And there will be wailing and grinding of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God and you yourselves cast out. And people will come from the east and the west and from the north and the south and will recline at table in the kingdom of God. For behold, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last."

"I greet today those who believe in Me and follow Me, especially you, My brother Melvin, and all My brothers and sisters living in every country of the world. If you follow Me you are truly My brothers and sisters. However, today there are many who are not following the way I traced out for them. If you reject Me, your Lord and Savior, how can you be saved? I am the door by which you enter the Kingdom of God.

There are many today who are following the evil one with the result that they are far from Me. If you follow the New Age movement, the Jehovah Witnesses, Wicca, or any other sect and do things like Reiki you can be possessed by evil spirits and they will carry you to hell. I call you all who have entered these non-Christian sects to get out of there as soon as possible and come back to Me. You know that Islam is not Christian and the Jewish religion is opposed to Me. All should get out of these religions and come and enter My Church and follow My teachings and you will be saved. I am the only Savior who came into the world to bring you all to heaven. It is absolutely necessary that you believe in Me and accept Me as your Savior. I call you all who are not part of My Church to accept that you are on the wrong road and come now and follow the right way."

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Colbe:

it was the Church Fathers who tried to remove the Sacred Feminine from God. Turn it into a Patriarchal male dominated religion which has turned into years of war and strife. It's sad you can call your God/Christ whatever you believe in as "love" yet promote a church that has spent thousands of years murdering other humans over dogma. Would you take up the sword of the Inquistition if given the chance? The Divine Feminine is real whether u wish to acknowledge or not. As it is, you promote testosterone dogma, and it is dying. dying out really fast. peace.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Our Lord tries (our free will) to reach misguided souls. Another message naming Wicca.

_ _ _

The Narrow Door

Monday, October 31, 2011

Jesus passed through towns and villages, teaching as he went and making his way to Jerusalem. Someone asked him, "Lord, will only a few people be saved?" He answered them, "Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I tell you, will attempt to enter but will not be strong enough. After the master of the house has arisen and locked the door, then will you stand outside knocking and saying, 'Lord, open the door for us.' He will say to you in reply, 'I do not know where you are from.' And you will say, 'We ate and drank in your company and you taught in our streets.' Then he will say to you, 'I do not know where you are from. Depart from me, all you evildoers!' And there will be wailing and grinding of teeth when you see Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God and you yourselves cast out. And people will come from the east and the west and from the north and the south and will recline at table in the kingdom of God. For behold, some are last who will be first, and some are first who will be last."

"I greet today those who believe in Me and follow Me, especially you, My brother Melvin, and all My brothers and sisters living in every country of the world. If you follow Me you are truly My brothers and sisters. However, today there are many who are not following the way I traced out for them. If you reject Me, your Lord and Savior, how can you be saved? I am the door by which you enter the Kingdom of God.

There are many today who are following the evil one with the result that they are far from Me. If you follow the New Age movement, the Jehovah Witnesses, Wicca, or any other sect and do things like Reiki you can be possessed by evil spirits and they will carry you to hell. I call you all who have entered these non-Christian sects to get out of there as soon as possible and come back to Me. You know that Islam is not Christian and the Jewish religion is opposed to Me. All should get out of these religions and come and enter My Church and follow My teachings and you will be saved. I am the only Savior who came into the world to bring you all to heaven. It is absolutely necessary that you believe in Me and accept Me as your Savior. I call you all who are not part of My Church to accept that you are on the wrong road and come now and follow the right way."

That is absolute nonsense. Come on Colbe come to the Goddess. Find the Goddess inside and feel her heartbeat in the Earth. Know you came into this world by a woman not a man. Know that your first relationship on this Earth was with a woman, your Mother or one who acted as a Mother towards you. As above, so below Colbe. The reason the most important relationship to you as an infant, that of your Mother, was because it reminds you of your Divine Mother. Your first relationship was not with your Bible. You didn't suckle from the Bible or receive the care and nurturing you need to grow past infancy from a book. You received it from your Mother a representative of your Divine Mother. Come back to the Mother Colbe. She will forgive you. She will warm your cold heart. She will chase away your fears of the boogeyman Satan. She will love you Colbe and hold you to her breast.

Don't ever quote Bible verses to me Colbe or tell me to come back to your messed up church. I got the Divine Mother. The true Divine parent. I got it all.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Morning Friends
I say friends because most everyone here recently has come to this thread with their heart and knowledge of their particular path. I believe most people here are good people whether Pagan, Wiccan, Christian, Catholic, Protestant, Buddhist, Agnostic or any other spiritual path. I had to walk away from this for a few days not because of the people but because of all the dogma --it gets rather frustrating after a while.

When I read these posts I keep being hit with how people need to stand up for their church. And the church is the people --its not the institutions. The people are the Church. If there are things wrong, rally your people to get them fixed. I live an area where they close a bunch of Catholic churches (again, I'm not Catholic anymore) and its because these churches are in poorer areas and not really making money for the Catholic Church. So they shut them down. The money is in Rome to float these churches --more than enough money but they don't. People lose their spiritual home. They feel utterly lost and community is broken. Sure they can go to other churches but from what they say its never the same.

Why Rome doesn't help these people out and help a struggling Church is beyond me. Why it doesn't cough up some of that money to feed the world is beyond me. They could do it several times over but instead they rather take up collections and have money sent to them. What are they doing with all this money?

When I was at home and went to Catholic Church my Mom always said that we were "Irish Catholics." For years and years I didn't really get what that was all about. Only much later when I would hear someone who also used that term or came from Ireland use it and saw that their priests are far more involved in a helpful way in ordinary peoples lives did I then understand. I would hear stories of priests pitching in to do chores to help a family out. You wouldn't see that here in the US. You gotta make an appt. to see a priest. And if you're dying or sick in a hospital I've heard so many many times that priests don't visit the sick like they used to.

Alls I'm saying is this... its your church. I know right now is a tough time in your church with what is going on with priests. But a church is the people, you gotta rally together. You gotta call for change. You gotta demand it. You are the church not the institution.

I may not agree with who you call God. But everyone has a right to their beliefs. Respect mine and I'll respect yours all the way.

LunaKat is presenting her Protestant belief. Gee, I though she was a neo-Pagan? Fallen away Catholics are bitter about their loss.

Christ established a Church (Matt 16:18) not plural, Churches, denominations and their break aways, non-denominational.

The same Church (singular) who gave the world the Bible. It's historical, there
is a leader, a visible hierarchy and a sacramental system. The Church is not a group of people who can only agree on one thing, that the Bible is their authority and differ on everything else. Over and over in the Gospel is the call for "oneness" of belief.

Luna says respect a person's belief but attacks the true faith, Roman Catholicism
here and in most all of her posts, too much to underline here with the continual
put down of which isn't true. So her last line is not sincere. Which is it
LunaKat, a pagan Goddess is your God, good old "mother earth" or is Christ, God, Second Person of the Blessed Trinity your God? And who is believed for 2000 years truly present in the Holy Eucharist.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

_ _ _

The Narrow Door

Monday, October 31, 2011

That is absolute nonsense. Come on Colbe come to the Goddess. Find the Goddess inside and feel her heartbeat in the Earth. Know you came into this world by a woman not a man. Know that your first relationship on this Earth was with a woman, your Mother or one who acted as a Mother towards you. As above, so below Colbe. The reason the most important relationship to you as an infant, that of your Mother, was because it reminds you of your Divine Mother. Your first relationship was not with your Bible. You didn't suckle from the Bible or receive the care and nurturing you need to grow past infancy from a book. You received it from your Mother a representative of your Divine Mother. Come back to the Mother Colbe. She will forgive you. She will warm your cold heart. She will chase away your fears of the boogeyman Satan. She will love you Colbe and hold you to her breast.

Don't ever quote Bible verses to me Colbe or tell me to come back to your messed up church. I got the Divine Mother. The true Divine parent. I got it all.

Silly one, you will have to decide, it isn't me. I am trying to help you now to see the Truth instead your mix of heresy and non-Christian belief. You shoot yourself
in the foot, preaching Protestantism in your last post and now it's back to
I got the "Divine Mother." Really? In all of God's revelation, He's been masculine.

He is your Father, waiting for you.

Most of everyone living now, me too, are prodigals, so come home.

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join