It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello For N3v3rmor3

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I want to introduce myself so here is the deal. I am going to be 32 years old soon, and interestingly enough I had no clue about politics and any kind of real world issues until about 5-6 years ago. I was a single parent who was struggling to raise a child, albeit a now HIGHLY intelligent tween. My child inspired me to know what was going on in the world. I am an introvert and have been highly interested in conspiracy theories my whole life. You may find this very sad considering I did not consider Politics to be interesting; until one day I was awakened by my boyfriend who has always been interested in watching the news and keeping up on the latest stories and information at hand. My life as I grew up was interesting, I went to private schools from sixth grade to 11th. I was not able to mentally grasp a lot of the Information they were throwing at me. ex. an in school speaker came and told us that the light from the sun was not even slightly the reason we had warmth or light on earth, the light and warmth for all living things to be sustained was from God. At the age of 16 I was absolutely horrified by this notion, that this grown man was feeding my school this line of not even believable bull*^$%. I later decided to go to a real high school to get my diploma and halfway through the school year, they told me I needed to take those prior 3 years of high school from the start over *being now 18 years old*. I got my GED 4 years after walking out that day. After a decade or so working for Credit card companies.... *I AM NOT PROUD* I went back to school and furthered myself, tried to open a business as the recession started and later I became disabled. LOL I have bad luck if not no luck at all. Anyways, I always had stores of food in my house, just in case the Apocalypse came while I was sleeping,,, I always had supplies in my car in case I got stranded in a blizzard. I was raised with the attitude to be prepared.... for anything. I took this info as *anything* rather than the biblical four horsemen and demons running around the earth hopping into peoples souls and trying to trick you into falling into their grasp. I do not believe in One god to rule them all any longer LOL I believe that there are many answers to many questions still unanswered and I am happy to see that I am not the only one. I have always believed that Aliens exist, because it would just be sad if we were the most intelligent beings on earth. I enjoy animals and nature (or what is left of it). I have family all over and like to joke a lot. My sense of humor is dry and sarcastic, Sometimes people do not know if I'm joking or if I am serious and I leave it up to them to decide. I'm an Enigmatic sort and I love The Arts. I am generous to a fault and love to help my friends if I can. I love psychology and history and am very active in community events that include wenches, and zombies or things of the sort. Randomly I will do very strange things just to see if the people that wander daily are even paying attention or if they are already dead. Rarely do I find anyone paying attention. I am not sure what else I can say, but please ask if you would like to know more. I do not always have exquisite grammar but I did pass the F*&% out of college English, Its more a matter of speed typing and just doing more than I should be at once if i end up mutilating any of my posts I apologize. I had contemplated on leaving a very strange and thought provoking ending to my introduction, but I have decided that this is probably enough or more than enough information. I do end up writing books instead of paragraphs have done that for years, I will let you get on to more important things now... Thank you for the moments you gave to me this afternoon for my introduction.

N3v3rmor3

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Oh and if anyone could clue me into the spot where I can put in my picture and Signature, I will love you forever... well maybe, ok no promises.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

wow,we...Well welcome to Ats...hope you really like it here...There is alot to search for with alot here that would probably interest you..You need to get 20 post..Before you can make a thread after this one,,Just to let you know..SO keep talking and you will get there..

My daughter has ok grades but a wonderful F in math..She does OK at English.........Good luck to ya...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Click the tool button..I think that is what your asking for...Good luck and enjoy ATS...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Firstly..Welcome to ATS! (Otherwise known as the Mad-House)

You get a Flag for a great introduction.

Hope you enjoy the ride, & find any answers you're looking for.

Originally posted by N3v3rmor3
Oh and if anyone could clue me into the spot where I can put in my picture and Signature, I will love you forever... well maybe, ok no promises.

Well, at the top of your page is a tab called 'Tools'. Once you click on that, a 'mini-bar' appears underneath..Where it should say 'ATS Uploads' at the end of it..There you can upload pictures for posts, or avatars.

On that same 'Tools' page if you scroll down, you'll see where you can edit signatures, etc.

Hope that helped.

Happy Huntin'

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Well Thank you
for the warm welcome
I'm unsure whether to take such a welcome as a compliment or if you welcome everyone as you just did. I will keep posting, that is one thing for certain. I also thank you for your information on where to update my information. Math is an atrocious subject, I personally did not do well in math until I took my basic college math course in which my partner walked me through step by step, I owe him a lot considering he was going into diesel mechanics he knew a LOT more than me. I think your kid will do Exceptionally well
Even Einstein couldn't count small change, and if you judged a fish from his ability to climb trees, he would fail every time

Have a wonderful day!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Thank you for the Flag that is one thing I already understand around here lol (one of the only things so far), but I'm a fast enough learner. I appreciate the welcome! You too have a wonderful day! Thanks for the Info!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!
Hopefully you will find all you seek. (More often than not, more than you asked for)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedMIB

Thank You Very Much StripedMIB I Appreciate the flag very much!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
seeing if my signature is working im sorry lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i liked how you mentioned paragraphs in your post yet refused to use any, that's admirable.

welcome to ATS.
edit on 1-12-2011 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
haha thanks
I am a dork like that.
im not getting my picture working ugh making me angry lol is there some sort of trick to this im missing

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

sorry i cant help you with your sig' pic, but i'd assume you upload the pic(making sure its size follows ats guidelines) to your 'uploads' page, copy the url then paste it into the sig' box on you tool's page.
sorry if that's obvious and youve tried it, but is all i can add.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
haha thanks anyways, maybe ill figure out something or other

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

N3v3rmor3, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay. Its a nice plac to learn from as long as your not carried away by the distractions or HOAXS which also are fun to check out from time to time.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Quotes the raven?

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,N3v3rmor3...Your going to love it here there is tons of info and threads to read..I hope to see you around the boards soon..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Thanks guys
already liking it here

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Very nice running into your posts on the boards N3v3r.

your intro is great and I love the artwork in your Avy, did you create it yourself?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
create my own avy? my pic? i created it by combining a couple ideas i found on a pic i had with me and added the words ... all with photoshop
! and cropped out my face and eyes lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join