It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Location of Holy Grail

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I know where it is, whatever it may be is connected to the hollow earth theory.

Just do this -

Draw a pic of a challice with straight lines, what you see is omething like a family tree.

it is reported that SHANGRILAH is the holy grails name. basically SHANGRILAH meaning Holy and Grail.

There is a underground city called SHANGRILAH. there is an entrance to SHANGRILAH at glastonbury Tor.

Hope this helps

Happy hunting. xx

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All this talk about Dan Browns 'Da Vinci Code'... Let's not forget that he based his story on the huge multi million seller 'Holy Blood, Holy Grail' book from the 80's and tried to pass it off as his own theory.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
The Grail is turning water into wine. Where is the Grape Capital of the World?

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Chrétien de Troyes composed his famous epic poem Perceval, le Conte du Graal (Perceval, the Story of the Grail) between 1181 and 1191 for his patron Philip of Alsace, Count of Flanders. He wrote only 9,000 lines; when he died, he left us with an unfinished masterpiece and a handful of historical mysteries.

The word ‘grial' seems to be an Old French adaptation of the Latin ‘gradalis', and this simply means: a dish. After the cycle of Grail romances was established, late medieval writers explained the word as being 'sangréal' - which is French for 'royal blood' - that became 'san graal', Saint Grail... or Holy Blood. This is called 'a false etymology', but I am not convinced it is that false. French or English authors tend to forget that Chrétien says he was working from a source book given to him by Philip of Alsace, son of Thierry... who brought the Holy Blood to Bruges.

Full story here: Perceval and the Grail of Bruges

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
my theory on where the holy grail could possibly be is a secret location the templar knights hid it but left clues so if the son of man ever returned he could find it using the marking found all around the world as a map. so i say that we search and decipher the clues they left at each poinmt and try to find ou hwere the grail might be using that information

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by locololo

Or it is all a myth

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by soothsayer

Actually, contrary to popular belief, the Hebrews of Yeshua's time were not backwards, uneducated "hicks" , but were highly sophistacated when it came to the scriptures. Like we would click on a link to get to a specific web page, they would also kind of click on their own mental hyperlink with regards to quoted scriptures and immediatly link them to another set of scriptures.
When Yeshua called Himself Bar Enash-the Son of Man-the Hebrew listener would immediatly "hyperlink" that title in their mind to the book of Daniel where there is "One like the SON OF MAN, who sits at the right hand of the Living God, and was given a kingdom that would last forever", and link again to the Psalms where it says of the same Son of Man, to "Come and sit at My right hand untill I make Your enemies your footstool." There are many of these hyperlinks that i could mention, but from a second temple jewish perspective, someone calling themself The Son of Man was a totally outrageous thing to say and if not true then incredibaly blasphermous to the extreme! The title of Son of Man goes way futher ahead than being called a Messiah, because priests and kings were messiahs in terms of them being "annointed ones" so calling yourself the Son of Man puts you at the right hand of God Himself!

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
It is very clear to understand that Jesus had a wife and children.

With this said, the whole religion of Christianity is a false religion. But the grasp of Christianity has clung to the majority of the world that the idea of Jesus having a wife and children is absurd and never heard of- a taboo even.

The evidence is clear:

1) Jesus was a rabbi and a well respected man through the land of Israel. An unmarried Jewish man is considered a curse, therefore he can't be a rabbi.

2) The wedding at Capernaum was Jesus' wedding. His mother asked him to do something about the wine. According to Jewish tradition, only the groom and bride can provide food/beverage at the wedding. Mary knew this which is the reason why he asked her son, because it was his wedding.

There are many more examples/truths.

The Holy Grail is not a cup, it's a metaphor for the blood lineage of Jesus.

I completely agree. Having studied on this for many years, and read many book on the subject, including one by Karen Ralls, former deputy Curator of the Rosslyn Chapel, and author of "The Templars and the Grail: Knights of the Quest."
/y8bx9cn

Dr Karen Ralls
www.knightstemplarquest.com...

I too have come to a solid conclusion that the "Grail" is in fact a bloodline, and was the Secret the Templars were hiding, and the thing they used to blackmail the Church for many years with. The bloodlines still exists today, take a good hard look at your world leaders and you will see some of them.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Or it is all a myth

maybe its a myth but there is solid proof of strange rune carvings all around the world and one is found in the USA so they must be a map

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   

The first rule in hiding something is to not have a map. The best rule of hiding something is to destroy it - not leave clues so people can find it.

But...that wouldn't be any fun would it?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

The first rule in hiding something is to not have a map. The best rule of hiding something is to destroy it - not leave clues so people can find it.

But...that wouldn't be any fun would it?

and plus why hide it if they needed there future generationss to protect "freemasons anyone" so you see maybe someone or a group know about the map. ill need to find a pic of the rune here in America to translate it

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezekial

You are in fact correct, the Holy Grail is not a cup, but in fact a person. but not a mere mortal person as you would think. Grail is a reference to a Cup, and Holy is the Divine. "He who comes to me and thirst shall thirst no more" to "search" for a physical item is pointless because the physical item in itself does not exist as men think. in fact I KNOW where the "Holy Grail" is and WHEN it will be released for all to have. but these "claims" are just that "claims" and go about your futile search as your heart desires. as for "Jesus" marrying, never happened. more "blasphemy" but I forgive you. and as for him having children, another no no, and again I forgive you. Jesus abode by all the laws of Moses and never transgressed against them. He died a virgin, and he would not have had off spring because he knew how important a "father figure" is to have in your life, and with him absent he knew he would be doing them (if they did which they don't exist) a disservice by not being there. with that said, watch the Sky because the season is upon us for the Son of Man, as of today, exactly 6 years. YAY!!!! for some, WOE WOE WOE WOE for many more. have fun, and good luck. (I speak from knowledge, not from a Book, but pure, unadulterated knowledge). The best lies, have some truth mixed in with them to make them more acceptable. as you said earlier "The holy grail is believed to be a blood line" well in fact if that was the case then it would be in england, as the "blue bloods" there are descendants from the tribe of Judah, but they in fact, belong to the synagogue of Satan. I hope i have been of some help. and don't come across bashing or anything of that sort, that is not my intention just to clear some things up.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar-one-zero-alpha

oh and Darkstar, I'm a Simply Odd Man +som=most=+som=sum=Total

call me blasphemous if you will, but hell, in fact, you'd be suprised at who and WHAT comes to these forums.... and btw i just started a new thread *don't feel like linking it* about how the catholic church is linked to satan, using the bible as proof. and just remember, With a Divine plan, there are no errors or mistakes, everything and everything is perfect and for a reason.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ezekial

What exactly do you consider the "holy grail"?
Do you think it is the cup that Jesus drank from at the Last Supper?
Do you think it is the cup that caught his blood when his side was speared?
Do you think it was his sweat cloth?

Just how do you define your idea of "holy grail"?

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
[edit on 28-9-2009 by Alethea]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial

The Priory of Sion are said to be protecting not a literal cup of life, but the original pagan symbolic meaning of 'Holy grail'; the Holy Feminity.

Or, for another take on the issue, check out the following link: Here's a sample...

It is said that the founding of the Priory of Sion was an artful ploy by Charles de Gaulle to conceal the true activities that were taking place in France at that time. These had more to do with laundering suspect gold bullion and political intrigue than ancient treasure, religious cults or biblical bloodlines. The latter were an accrual of old myths and legends cobbled together to form a diversionary cover story www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

It ain't the grail...but it offers up an intriguing take on the PoZ.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Originally posted by Ezekial

The Priory of Sion are said to be protecting not a literal cup of life, but the original pagan symbolic meaning of 'Holy grail'; the Holy Feminity.

Or, for another take on the issue, check out the following link: Here's a sample...

It is said that the founding of the Priory of Sion was an artful ploy by Charles de Gaulle to conceal the true activities that were taking place in France at that time. These had more to do with laundering suspect gold bullion and political intrigue than ancient treasure, religious cults or biblical bloodlines. The latter were an accrual of old myths and legends cobbled together to form a diversionary cover story www.deepblacklies.co.uk...

It ain't the grail...but it offers up an intriguing take on the PoZ.

so according to this the holy grail was just a hoax. its something i hae trouble believing

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by locololo
so according to this the holy grail was just a hoax. its something i hae trouble believing

The Grail Story...whatever it is...has been around a long time. It is the Priory of Zion that may be a modern invention, in order to funnel the Nazi treasury back into the world economy. Large sums of money don't hit the system without creating a ripple...and ripples attract curiosity.

I can't say I buy into it completely, but it certainly is an interesting adjunct to the Grail story.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
keep on with the age old surface public idea that it's a cup.
it's good.. keeps you in the dark.

grail = chemtrail sprayed byssus hyphae weaving the red/white/blue tabernacle web around the brain
(occult colors of american flag - spiderman's outfit, superman's outfit)

spear = spirochete carrying manganese - lyme ala nazi/american operation paperclip biotech plumb island result...

ark of the covenant = brain with activated ventricles via kundalini

crown of thorns = immense stinging sensation while new nerves grow around the crown of the head/temples.. to emanate halo.

yeah but keep thinking it's a ....

....cup.

have fun with that...

-

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join