It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials on Earth - How can they live in an alien environment?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Read the article and see what it says about that.

Swords is one of the brightest minds in the field in my opinion....and maybe the least well-known.

I took a quick skim through and will finish the article.....one thing that occured to me is our atmospheres high NITROGEN LEVEL. I think this....since the air we breath...besides afew gases here and there....is close to 80% NITROGEN. That might prove to be a problem for an Alien species. Split Infinity

Hey Split, .. what you mean "besides a few gases here and there"... Nobody wants to smell your "gas"... haha :-)

Thanks for chiming in...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by nv4711

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by nv4711

But it could also be the case that they come from a planet with the same type of atmosphere and gravity, and have been scanning the universe for a similar planet, and found us.

True - If the Universe is infinitely large (which it might be), then mathematically there will be planets, even solar systems very similar to ours. But the same math says that these solar systems / planets would be ultra far away, probably even beyond the horizon of the observable Universe, something in the region of 5 to 10 billion light years or more. So when they "scan" the Universe, Earth or our Sun wouldn't even be visible to them yet, because the light from our solar system hasn't reached them yet - therefore they couldn't detect us.

Just because I like to taunt 4711! How you doing? The farthest back in distance space and time is 13.4 BILLION YEARS....at that distance there is what is called the WMAP....or BACKGROUND RADIATION MAP.

It is a time aprox.379,000years post BIG BANG....and beyond it...we cannot see....so it is sort of the end of the visable Universe from one perspective.

It is an OCEAN OF SUPER HEATED PLASMA that impeads all light. Split Infinity

Yeah.. what he said :-) Hey Split, what's up?

Did you just confirm what I said or not?... Point is what we (respectively the Hubble ultra deep field) can see is the "observable universe"... but there is no reason not to believe that behind the "horizon" is just more of the same...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Long term stay, genetically adapted bodies. Also bases underground or even if you can understand, many frequency channels, some negative and some positive realms. You don't want to go underground to bases no matter what, the positive exists but I'm not sure if its not called neutral. Most of what is there is not beneficial and should be raided, dismantled with anyone there rescued.

Alot of bodies, ie, greys, are bots, they can go anywhere, some remain bots. ie sugery bots, highly intelligent toasters that are interactive but give primal fear. Others are worn like suits humans too.

They usually adapt and create bodies to interact here with, and have throughout time and history, while others may be in a similar enviro, don't know. Some wear suits that do it, I've been told the grey skin covering the greys, for some are not strictly grey but perhaps races under those pretender suits, and some of the human types wear this blue suit, that this is to counteract the gravity/magnetism. Not sure they're permanently here though I think those ones have bases in the solar system.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
In this video , which is an old lecture by Phil Schneider from the mid 90's, he actually talks about the biological implications of the alien interaction with humans at Dulce for a bit. Regardless if you believe his claims or not, he does say some thoughtful things about how the aliens that haven't been here for very long have a lot of problems. I don't know the exact time, I apologize for that.

With that said, my belief is that any species that is not native to this ecosystem would be assaulted by even the most seemingly benign of biological material.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Hi, first post here.

Don't forget about the various amounts of bacteria that actually build up life here on our planet. Just to mention the bacteria that lives in and on our bodies. This is from Wikipedia;
It is estimated that 500 to 1000 species of bacteria live in the human gut[2] and a roughly similar number on the skin.[3][4] Bacterial cells are much smaller than human cells, and there are at least ten times as many bacteria as human cells in the body (approximately 1014 versus 1013).[5][6] Though members of the flora are found on all surfaces exposed to the environment (on the skin and eyes, in the mouth, nose, small intestine), the vast majority of bacteria live in the large intestine. (en.wikipedia.org...)

There was also a recent Hollywood film (I forget the name) in which the Aliens died from exposure to the bacteria on Earth. I think this is very important to factor in when talking about this kind of stuff. The theory that the Greys (I'm assuming these species exist for sake of conversation although I am not sure myself) might be artificial lifeforms makes a lot of sense when you read the (mostly abduction) stories about how they are the first point of contact - about how they exist inside out atmosphere, if considering that the bacteria most likely would be harmful for any other species than one that is "maintained" on earth.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I know someone convinced they come from underneath us. So maybe the environment down there is just what they like.

But then, they're not extra-terrestrials, unless, they came from somewhere else originally, but then... ach, never ending questions.
edit on 29-11-2011 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Extraterrestrials that come to earth are essentially genetically modified to be compatible in our environment. Just as we are given vaccines for specific diseases when visiting a foreign land, they are genetically modified to be survive on Earth.

They are not made, from birth, to live on earth. They possess technology to tweak their genetics at any time during their life cycle. In addition to this, they have sophisticated medical technologies that allow them to not get sick, to heal incredibly fast, and if need be, to render themselves life saving aide.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

So how can they be walking the Earth?

If they are interdimensional or ultradimensional as some call them, they will only need an earth environment suit that fits this spheres (Earths) standards. If they are 3 dimensionals they still can be wearing flesh suits covering their hidden flesh beneath. So its really not that hard to imagine them adjusting. In the movie AVATAR the humans designed Naa vi suites to fit the sphere of interest....

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well,
From the material I have read and been exposed to, it would seem that they would need to come from similar sources. I mean they would need to come from a planet in a system that is relatively equidistant from the star as we are from Sol. We know that life can thrive in certain conditions. We also happen to be on the third planet from Sol, which doesen't mean an alien would need to be as well. They might have more or less planets in between them and a star than we do. I think we know also that certain gases and elements exist in certain amounts as you get farther away from a star. We know that Earth has ideal conditions to support life, temp. gases, minerals etc.

You should check out Thule.org. They have some great stuff there. I am not promoting their website, I don't care if you go there or don't. They do have some great info though.

It's also theorised that they have similar DNA, or Vice Versa. So in theory they would be right at home here. It also might give them motive to invade Earth while they can.

One other think that I thought was very interesting and I don't think I got it from Robert Lazar, maybe it was Star Trek, but interstellar travel wouldn't be/couldn't be linear, too many objects in the way to go as fast as they purportedly 'need to'. No travel this way needs to be phase-like. Phasing means to vibrate the atoms of the vehicle and the atoms of what they must pass through. This is how interstelar travel is achieved. So you don't go around an obstacle you go through it. Good thoughts though!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gerryn
reply to post by nv4711

Hi, first post here.

Don't forget about the various amounts of bacteria that actually build up life here on our planet. Just to mention the bacteria that lives in and on our bodies. This is from Wikipedia;
It is estimated that 500 to 1000 species of bacteria live in the human gut[2] and a roughly similar number on the skin.[3][4] Bacterial cells are much smaller than human cells, and there are at least ten times as many bacteria as human cells in the body (approximately 1014 versus 1013).[5][6] Though members of the flora are found on all surfaces exposed to the environment (on the skin and eyes, in the mouth, nose, small intestine), the vast majority of bacteria live in the large intestine. (en.wikipedia.org...)Gerry, thanks

There was also a recent Hollywood film (I forget the name) in which the Aliens died from exposure to the bacteria on Earth. I think this is very important to factor in when talking about this kind of stuff. The theory that the Greys (I'm assuming these species exist for sake of conversation although I am not sure myself) might be artificial lifeforms makes a lot of sense when you read the (mostly abduction) stories about how they are the first point of contact - about how they exist inside out atmosphere, if considering that the bacteria most likely would be harmful for any other species than one that is "maintained" on earth.

Gerryn, thanks for your contribution. Surprisingly, Biologists don't think that the virus/bacteria issue would be that big of a deal for ET, at least not to the extent as i.e. the american indians were affected when the Europeans brought small pox to this country or as portrayed in War of the Worlds.
I personally would agree with you, but seems the experts think differently ( not that that would mean they're right )

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Maybe the ETs created a drone being, say the Greys for example to be able to handle the Earth's pressure, temp ect ect. If they are able to clone and change the racial conditions of their drones it might be possible.

Some abductees say that the Grey race is just a fabricated drone. That their purpose is just to do the labor work here on Earth for their elite class. If thats the case, like I stated above, they may have fabricated them for Earth specifically..? Just a thought.

-SAP-
edit on 29-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

Im sure with a increased level of tech these things would not be a problem. Bionano tech for example...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3cents
reply to post by nv4711

My answer is very simple. Is it a coincidence that the UFOs seem to follow our own experimental technology? The "aliens" are probably just as human as you and me. The "alien" appearance can easily be explained by a man wearing a standard issue 3/4 helmet with a metal filmed body suit, gloves, boots, and hood. The large slanted goggle eyes are just that. Inside of them should be a fine wire mesh. In essence a reverse faraday cage. If you wish to see one just pay a visit to your local power company. They are required when working around live 250KV+ power lines. The distorted mindset of the witness can be explained by HV ionization, i.e. the witness was NOT wearing the suit.

OK, but who hires 9 year old girls (size & weight of some reported ETs) to work on high-voltage secret experimental technology?

Yes darling, if you do your chores in the plasma impulse engine modulator, you can have a pony on your birthday.

edit on 29-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-11-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
That's a good question, but only one of a number of them that make some form of the Interdimensional Hypothesis a much tighter fit than the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis.

I'm not saying ET isn't "out there" somewhere, but what we're probably dealing with here on Earth has been around--forever it seems--under many different names and guises.

Same M.O. though, whatever the name.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
reply to post by nv4711

Maybe the ETs created a drone being, say the Greys for example to be able to handle the Earth's pressure, temp ect ect. If they are able to clone and change the racial conditions of their drones it might be possible.

Some abductees say that the Grey race is just a fabricated drone. That their purpose is just to do the labor work here on Earth for their elite class. If thats the case, like I stated above, they may have fabricated them for Earth specifically..? Just a thought.

But it would be illogical to create a labor race with the apparent characteristics of your average grey. Wouldnt you want something more sturdy and strong?

If I where to send "drones" to a planet... I'd send a chapter of Space Marines

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

reply to post by nv4711

This was an action taken by them to express their displeasure over certain....things that were theirs....being kept by us. A treaty was arranged but we had to give as much as get.

What could we possible have had, that they couldn't simply take with or without our permission? Struggling with the concept of us keeping things from them, which they want, unless the means of getting what they want would cause mass panic, and they acted this way out of respect.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by merka

I agree, but they are doing it with a more secret agenda, plus they wouldn't want their drone to be of a tougher breed then themselves. So it would, in a sense, be logical to make them a weaker (physical) race. If what is said about them is true, then their mind is their real weapon. Just a thought.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
My guess is that these "aliens" are not as alien as you might think, and them being here has more to do with us incorporating them into our environment than them trying to exist and function in someplace strange and inhospitable. We make the environment hospitable by making them hospitable.

Either way, I imagine that with most travel, the hardest thing to find is native food that you like that won't keep you in the bathroom the whole visit.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Getting back to the main question, it is very possible and more than likely that these greys are manufactured to withstand harsh environments. While we couldn't spend a minute on the moon, they might fare better than we. Hollywood loves to trot out the latest thinking when it comes to these aliens. In some instances they are very similar as far as environmental tolerances. In others maybe very different.

The Roswell crash killed the occupants almost on impact with only one survivor. He eventually died due to his injuries. I think that some of the research they conducted, the abductions, was to help find out what they would need to help protect themselves, what types of bacteria they would be up against. And for invasion purposes it won't matter since all they need to do is sanitise the Earth before taking up residence.

Doesn't the Mutual U.F.O. Network file abduction reports? Interview the abductees? Compile statistics?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour
reply to post by nv4711

But it could also be the case that they come from a planet with the same type of atmosphere and gravity, and have been scanning the universe for a similar planet, and found us.

True - If the Universe is infinitely large (which it might be), then mathematically there will be planets, even solar systems very similar to ours. But the same math says that these solar systems / planets would be ultra far away, probably even beyond the horizon of the observable Universe, something in the region of 5 to 10 billion light years or more. So when they "scan" the Universe, Earth or our Sun wouldn't even be visible to them yet, because the light from our solar system hasn't reached them yet - therefore they couldn't detect us.

Just because I like to taunt 4711! How you doing? The farthest back in distance space and time is 13.4 BILLION YEARS....at that distance there is what is called the WMAP....or BACKGROUND RADIATION MAP.

It is a time aprox.379,000years post BIG BANG....and beyond it...we cannot see....so it is sort of the end of the visable Universe from one perspective.

It is an OCEAN OF SUPER HEATED PLASMA that impeads all light. Split Infinity

Yeah.. what he said :-) Hey Split, what's up?

Did you just confirm what I said or not?... Point is what we (respectively the Hubble ultra deep field) can see is the "observable universe"... but there is no reason not to believe that behind the "horizon" is just more of the same...

HEY! My Man 4711....what's 7...11....cookin?....cuz...I definitly am SMELLIN" a DIVERGENT UNIVERSE IN WHICH THE TWO OF US HAVE INEXPLICABLY AGREED UPON A CERTAIN POINT........ALMOST! HA!

Almost had you there! The HUBBLE ULTRA DEEP FIELD IS 13 BILLION LIGHT YEARS OUT. THE WMAP.....IE.....laymans terms....BACKGROUND RADIATION MAP.....is 13.4 BILLION LIGHT YEARS OUT! HA!

Now as to something being out beyond that.....that is a failing of HUMAN understanding of a concept of a LINEAR....beginning and end. Our Universe may in fact contain.....infinite other Universes only on a scale that goes beyond the small of the Quantum Reality.

Then again.....our Universe may be just like is described in M-Theory....but I personally think that is one STUPID THEORY!

I think our best bet of description is that there is a MULTIVERSE of INFINITE UNIVERSAL POSSIBILITIES.....PROBABILITIES......INSTABILITIES......and....DOUGHNUTS. That is one of the possible concepts of how our MULTIVERSE designs it's DIVERGENT UNIVERSAL STATES.....DOH!
Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join