It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars MOC Silver Dome

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ok, I have been continuing to study this dome anomaly, partially because of some the comments I have received, and partially because it is an extremely different, and possibly very telling anomaly.

There really is something going on here, because of what we can see, and because of what we cannot see. I am going to post the screenshot here again, just so everyone doesn't have to go back and forth to see what I am talking about, and I do have a good bit additionally say. I will post it without the dome"location ring", so all can see the dome and area better.

First, I am going to suggest that the CTX photo of this site shows considerable tampering. And, the first question would be, just why do you think that? And my answer would be, because I can see it!! Look at the anomaly screenshot - do you see all of that "white/grayish angel-hair" looking stuff?? What do you think that could be, other than "tampering"? We are told that Mars has no plant growth, so, it could not be from any type of plant life. There are no spiders/giant spiders, so, it is not a mass of spider webs. And thus far in my research, I have not found any type of hairy rock(s). So, what is it???

So, guys, and ladies, where does that leave us in our research, with this white/grayish hairy looking stuff? I say, I strongly believe it has been applied, to coverup whatever is here. Please notice! The "stuff" is also behind the dome anomaly, and it actually is applied higher above the top of the dome. It is possible the dome was intended to be covered, but that part of the application did not take???

So, some basic new comments regarding the dome anomaly are:

1. There are two additional features I see near the dome, and they are difficult to see. One is right next the dome, at a left-front position.. It is a vertical object, dark in color, and has a three-tiered shape, The other object is right behind the dome. It has a light exterior, with a dark area in its top center area. I am not going to even try and guess what these two objects have to do with the dome/area.

2. Tampering - - Additional comments: The dome area where what seems to be photo tampering has occurred is not insignificant. Most of the tampering in this area is on top of the area where the "large ground opening is. The "hump" behind this opening goes back at least 2,000 ft, and of course, maybe farther. So, what could this tampering have intended to hide, besides possibly the dome?? Well, at part of what it was meant to hide is numbers, and possibly letters. I am going to put a ring locator on the screenshot here so you can see for yourselves what is poking through the tampering. Yes it is very hard to see, but I am not making this up. The numbers and letters are also white.

Edit: i decided to state that to me, the white letters in the lower part of the ring are possibly a "P", and a "7". Thought this might help, since they are so hard to see!

If this really is tampering, I suspect something very significant has been hidden here, and is done "for eyes only" as "they say"!! But they didn't do a good job of it, and left just enough for us to talk about, and maybe draw some conclusion.

I am making this anomaly story pretty deep, but research is live, and this addition is like the present "rest of the story", with what we know. I do look forward to your comments and discussion.

edit on 29-11-2011 by rdunk because: added an edit statement.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

First of all, I couldn't find any better resolution image from that area.

Now, my comments on your observations.

Originally posted by rdunk
First, I am going to suggest that the CTX photo of this site shows considerable tampering. And, the first question would be, just why do you think that? And my answer would be, because I can see it!! Look at the anomaly screenshot - do you see all of that "white/grayish angel-hair" looking stuff?? What do you think that could be, other than "tampering"?
It could be differences in brightness on those areas of the ground, most likely resulting from erosion, I have that kind of "feature" on many Mars photos.

We are told that Mars has no plant growth, so, it could not be from any type of plant life.
Why would it be plant life?

There are no spiders/giant spiders, so, it is not a mass of spider webs.
How do you know that there aren't any spiders/giant spiders?

And thus far in my research, I have not found any type of hairy rock(s). So, what is it???
No need for hairy rocks (and there is at least one hairy rock, asbestos)

It is possible the dome was intended to be covered, but that part of the application did not take???
I seriously doubt it, as I don't believe that if there was someone tampering images at NASA or any of the other organisations that work with NASA in the various mission, I don't think they would give the work to a person or to a team and didn't bother to have someone else doing quality checking of their work.

As for the other "anomalies" (why do people call "anomalies" to things they do not recognise? The fact that we don't know them doesn't make them anomalous, and when talking about other planets we do not even know what is normal and what is anomalous) that you speak, it would be easier if you could point them on the image, saying things like "at a left-front position" is a little vague, besides being a little difficult to understand to someone that doesn't speak English very well, like me.

PS: although I didn't find a better image, I am trying to get a better version of the image from the OP.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

ArMaP, supposedly, according to NASA, there is no known organic or biologic life on Mars, so there cannot be any giant spiders!
So, there shouldn't anything else but rocks, sand, and maybe ice at the poles. So, this type of hairy/thatchy stuff, which can be found in a lot of places on this planet would seem to default to some type of tampering. It is not always white/grayish, sometimes it is a darker thatchy looking stuff. And I will be posting an anomaly soon that is right in the middle of that stuff, and it is only partially covered. So, the tampering stuff noted in this discussion is not an isolated case.

By the way, I am the OP, and i can't find any better pics. And actually, the pic we have are about as good as it gets anyway.

Also, i did edit the prior post to indicate the letter/number I see in the white/grayish hairy stuff.

And I added locator arrows for help in seeing the objects.

edit on 29-11-2011 by rdunk because: Add location points in Screenshot at Mod request.
edit on 29-11-2011 by rdunk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdunk
ArMaP, supposedly, according to NASA, there is no known organic or biologic life on Mars, so there cannot be any giant spiders!
Supposedly...

So, this type of hairy/thatchy stuff, which can be found in a lot of places on this planet would seem to default to some type of tampering.
Why, do you think nature is not capable of doing things that look like that at a distance?

By the way, I am the OP, and i can't find any better pics. And actually, the pic we have are about as good as it gets anyway.
I know you are, but I was talking about getting a better version of the image in the Opening Post by looking at the original IMG file instead of a JPG or whatever, and trying to do some processing on that original, but unfortunately, it looks like the original image was not that good, with too few shades of grey to trying to get a better image, at least without really knowing what I am doing.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
We see what we want to see, hence the dome and the 7 and the P. I see none of it. On a side note can't wait for curiosity to land.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
We see what we want to see, hence the dome and the 7 and the P. I see none of it. On a side note can't wait for curiosity to land.

.................................................................................................

The dome,as described is plainly there, in the screenshot. I can't imagine just why you are not able to see it, along with two rows of three small black circular areas on the side of the dome we can see??????

If you think it is a "rock", then that is one thing, but to say "I can't see it"???????? I suspect even a "fifth grader" could probably see it! (meant as a funny related to the TV show).

I do respect your comments!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

No it isn't. It's funny how you are the only one that can see it, no? None of us can so we must have display problems? Puuhhleeeaaase. Dude, its a rock.

I can't see anything even remotely resembling what you're saying you see.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by HossBog

Nope, has no resemblance to a "rock"!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join