It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sands of Time....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Greetings everyone....

I came upon this site recently hoping that it would be of assistance in procuring various details relating to my personal ancestry and relatives to date. I have been classically trained in a variety of sciences, with my primary focus being hailed as that of social sciences, whether it be politics, finances, or more.

Currently, I am searching for more descendants of several houses which have been 'excommunicated' so to speak, as I am currently attempting to piece together more of my personal bloodlines history together.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

Thank you,

~Hidden Time

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thank you for the information and the progressive response. I look forward to hearing from you.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

I'm putting money on that you've read the Hidden Hand thread already.

Not an accusation.

Just an observation.

Why on Earth would you look for ancestors on a conspiracy site?
edit on 28-11-2011 by Beamish because: Coding error

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I do not believe so.... I discovered this website via disinfo.

If possible, could you please provide a link?

Thanks.

Edit: I came upon this site after researching a variety of topics related to my own particular bloodline. Unfortunately, many of the details I have on personal record are disorganized and scattered, and I have been attempting to piece together these items.
edit on 28-11-2011 by HiddenTime because: Missed part of the previous post.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenTime

My pleasure.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You may wonder why I introduced this connection. As you included in your introduction:

Currently, I am searching for more descendants of several houses which have been 'excommunicated' so to speak, as I am currently attempting to piece together more of my personal bloodlines history together.

and he began his with:

I am a generational member of a Ruling Bloodline Family.

Every so often, as per the directives of the Law of our Creator, a brief window of opportunity opens, whereby a select handful of our Family are required to make communication with our subjects, and offer you the chance to ask us any questions you would like answered.

Well, you can see why I asked…

That, and you respective names…

This is a conspiracy site…

As to your coming here to research your "family" (which I still find odd); you do realise just how much noise you'll have to listen to first, right? How much rhetoric and falsity you'll be subjected to, the cleverly concoted lies etc.

I'm not saying that there's nothing of value herein, but be prepared for all manner of input.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I am truly grateful for your words and consideration - they are truly appreciated.

I was raised in a particularly 'odd' fashion, which after leaving my home(s) at a young age, I grew to research more of my past, which lead me to this site. In terms you may know, my house is the descendant of the Carolingian and Merovingian Dynasties. With the main branch of my family being located in the United States in New York, I became privy to many of the financial decisions located close to the economic capital of the world, and was trained and educated in such. In more recent terms, you may understand me to a descendant of the Rockefeller's, Morgan's, Guggenheim's, and Vanderbilt's of the northernmost tip of Long Island, which has provided me with my actual name.

I am currently researching a wide array of topics related to previous generations, yet with few relatives willing to speak about particular issues, I began my search through various forms of literature, which ultimately led me to here.

Thank you for your benevolent welcome.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HiddenTime

Oh, so you’re a Sands? Or is it Gould?

You meet the most interesting people here. You do realise that you will be pulled apart for such claims?

This is rapidly turning into a thread…

top topics

join