It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"China will not hesitate to protect Iran even with a third World War" Major General Zhang Zhaozhon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Excellent post! The logic seems correct. Let's just hope that TPTB will really contemplate this.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Well if you take in concideration how much trouble we had with Nations like Iraq and Afghanistan..yes it would be tough. We would both suffer severe losses and damage. There would be massive destruction on both sides. Could we win...well of course. Do I want to find out? Hell no.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

USA would get smoked too.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Iran is looking up to be the next Austria.
2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

I truly think that this is all political rhetoric and spoiled children in adult wardrobe and positions.
But just to be on the safe side,

Where is Henry Kissinger now?
Where is his intellectual input?
He was instrumental in the Global Merchantilism of Communist China back in the days of Nixon.
Where are you now Mr.Kissinger?
Please step up to the plate, because as of late, you are coming under the microscope of history
as a double agent and Traitor to The United States of America.

As the word is, "China will not Hesitate."

You post a very relevent topic O.P.

Just remember that The United States of America has not only been instrumental in the drastic
economic changes in Communist China, but we have also been the initiators of this change.

The United States of America has been a sound friend to China.

Read the recent history of China, Japan, and Russia/Soviet Union.

For certain elements in the country of China to make these proclamations is natural.

Certain factions of The United States of America are fully aware of the uncarved block.

It must be noted, that just as many factions are aware of the dishonesty of trade , and the piracy
of goods.

Only an International Level of the Playing Field will prevent our Mutual Tragedy.

We must have International Referees and Umpires in this Earthly Game.

Excellent Post
S&F to you

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Regardless what happens, regardless who wins, a World War is very very serious thing indeed.
Do you remember the last one?
It lasted SEVEN YEARS.
The people of today's liberal world seem to think it's a big deal to lose 4 thousand troops over a seven year period in the war on terror. Are you f**ken kidding me?
In a World War, troops are lost at numbers like 150,000 PER DAY!! Yes, PER DAY.
Sometimes even more than that, upward of 150,000 in a SINGLE BATTLE was not unheard of in the last World War.
Do you not remember? SIXTY MILLION people died in those seven years. SIXTY MILLION.

Mark my words. A Third World War will cost many millions more. Tens and tens of millions of people WILL die.
Liberals will piss and moan all they want but the killing will NOT stop, the battles will NOT halt.
Sitting at a computer and watching from the sidelines hoping for a conflict is all very well, but when the reality hits, all will be shocked. For YEARS.

Remember the effect the last World War had on all the people who did NOT go to fight? If you think that YOU, YOU PERSONALLY, will not be affected, then you're a f**ken idiot.

Regardless of what Hollywood will have you believe, there is NO glory in war, there is NO sense of adventure when the shells start dropping and the rounds start whizzing past your head and punching holes in your friends.

The last World War was truely terrifying. I was definately afraid during the first three years and overwhelmingly petrified for the last four years of it. And although my 'side' lost, I'm sure that EVERYONE involved felt the same way I did.

This coming war will change EVERYONE'S mind on what a 'conflict' is. Because it seems EVERYONE has either forgotten or has no f**ken idea in the first place. And mark my words, a Third World War will NOT be fought in some distant land (not entirley anyway), it will be fought on your front yard. Your kids will die, your loved ones will be sent away and never come back, YOU will be afraid for the lives of so many.

You have NO IDEA what's coming your way, REGARDLESS whether 'your' country will win or lose, 'your' country will pay TENS OF MILLIONS of lives for the cost of victory.

Not four thousand, not 150,000, not a few million, TENS OF MILLIONS.
That, I'm afraid, is the reality of a Third World War.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
First up I hope a world war will not happen. And I also wish for the stupid wars going on now to stop.

That said, not one of us, I repeat not one of us, has any real idea of the real military power of either the US or China.

For U.S. we have some vague inking with the hypersonic bombs being tested and whatnot. But does anyone here really think US will show off its most high tech to the world?

On the other hand China is much more highly secretive than US, so if they have technology most likely even the civilians (and most military) in China do not know, much less anyone outside.

So trying to say what is going to happen in a world war (or any war) is like taking a shot in the dark... with a blindfold on... at a target out of range.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by kaleshchand

The U.S. showed of it's most high tech weapon in the last World War. So, yes, I think it would do so again.
It's a little thing called: Victory, at all costs.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by manontrial

The U.S. showed of it's most high tech weapon in the last World War. So, yes, I think it would do so again.
It's a little thing called: Victory, at all costs.

Yes it showed them "in the war" and I am sure it will show what it has "in the war" again. But right now nobody really knows what they have. I am pretty sure they have some new toys since the last world war, but then I am sure so does China, and every major country for that matter.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

What's more, is that a war encourages technological development in ALL areas on ALL sides. More technology was developed during the last World War than in the entire half-century before it. The same will happen during the next one. Whatever weapons or technology any country has will quickly be counteracted by another country's efforts to overcome it, and so on and so on.
War does have advantages. Technological breakthroughs being one.

That said, the future World War will be an event you'll wish you had missed.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

lol Are USA paying debts now??? Well they keep borrowing money to pay debts and adding more debt to their own citizens .... which country are American ipads etc made in????

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by manontrial

I do agree that it will encourage technological development in ALL areas, but at what cost? Is the cost of Tens or hundreds of millions of people for the development worth it? I don't know about you, but I would rather not have the development and not have the war as well.

But then if its true that TPTB want depopulation then they may just get all their wishes in one go. A ton of money for the elite, depopulation and reset of economy.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   

A war cannot cause depopulation anymore, it's not 300bc.
Lets say 70 MILLION people died in the next war, that's nothing.
That's LESS than 1% of the world's population.
That's right LESS THAN ONE PERCENT!

To cause depopulation of any significance you would need, um, a comet strike or a truely deadly virus (none exist) or something like that. Even a nuclear war wouldn't do the trick.

Say SEVEN HUNDRED MILLION people were killed, sounds like a lot huh?
Wrong, it's still LESS, that's right LESS, than 10% of the population, still not really a significant reduction in population is it? unless of course it was seven hundred million males killed, or seven hundred million females. This would cause declination over then next few decades. But not immediatley.

That aside. Depopulation is not the topic. World War Three will be an event you'll wish you had missed, no doubt about it.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiredamerican

Secretly send the youth of Iran, Rap music, MTV, and Beer.

In the Iran you can see what the West is doing,
just send in Heroin like they done already in many other Countries and even own Towns
to fight the Public Unrest (see Crack in Los Angeles/ Research via Narcosphere)

The Iran is the Country with the highest AIDS Rate and much more than 3,5 Million Heroin-Addicts!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid.

Know who said that back in the 1920s? Every Americans ... concerning the Japan-USA relation.

Sorry but history has PROVEN that this kind of things DON'T MATTER.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname

Originally posted by michael1983l
China's factories only run because the west feeds them. If China want to pick a war with the West then their economy will die over night and debts owed to China by the USA will not be paid. Their supply lines cut off and the bringing down of their government. China would not be so foolish.

china's factory's run to supply it's population of 1.3 billion+ citizens, it's standing army of 2 million personal and the 320 million men fit for military duty with goods and services.

that's more than the entire population of the united states.

Give me a break, how much time have you spent in China? 320 million fit for military duty (what a joke)... you should go and see the basic living of the majority of the mainland Chinese, I have spent years going into China, you think those village people are going to have rats arse chance against the might of the USA military.... I am not even an American and I can see how one sided that one is.... and what, their one ex Russian semi Air Craft Carrier is going to go head on with a US Carrier Group??? dream on ...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
if you think war is about collecting debt, then your wrong. the war already has begun. it's on a collision course and no one can stop it.

the economic assault on the u.s. economy is almost finished. by the time the united states realizes or they already have, boots will be on the ground.

the world can only support one superpower. either the u.s. bows down like great britain did during world war 2, or they go to war.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
When the war with Iran will start (not IF), there are 3 possible outcomes, and China lose in all of them :

1.US / NATO / Israel attack Iran, China do not get involved militarily (West wins)
2.US / NATO /Israel attack Iran, China gets involved militarily, CONVENTIONAL world war starts (West wins)
3.Same #, but NUCLEAR war (all lose, including China).

If anyone dream about China winning in second scenario...keep dreaming.West will quicly go to the third scenario if China (along Russia and whoever else) looks like they winning conventionaly.As someone said, China do not have the logistical possibilities to move troops / materials etc.They might move 5 to 10k troops fully equiped and maybe 200-300 good war planes...but that is a joke compared not to US but to UK/France.

Make no mistake...if WW3 starts, West wins or ALL lose.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Reading this thread, and the plethora of threads like it, makes me realise just how DUMB most of America really is, 90% of Americans are just totally stupid and ignorant. The have no concept of other countries, of history or of the realities of life.

Real life is not a Hollywood movie. The US cannot beat China, or Russia and if world war 3 starts you wont be fighting either of them you will be fighting BOTH of them. Not to mention the other countries that come under the sphere of influence of these two powerful nations.

It doesn't matter what tech the US has, for all their great tech they still cant win in Afghanistan against fighters using nothing more that AK's and improvised bombs, 10 years, 10 YEARS and still you cant win in Afghanistan and here people are saying you will smoke China, what a joke, China is Huge, its not a country really it is more like a continent, it's people are loyal and by nature subservient and will follow its leaders implicitly and they have the infrastructure to mass produce weapons and an enormous scale. As for Russians they are as tough as old boots and their country is 7 or 8 times the size of China.

You think your high tech weapons will save you, but if you go to war with China and Russia you wont be able to produce those weapons, high tech needs rare earth's (look it up) nearly all of which is controlled by China and Russia, if not produced by them it is produced by counties under their influence, What do you think the war in Afghanistan was actually about? The Taliban? Don't make me laugh, it is because of the large mineral deposits there that the west desperately needs.

The US has carrier groups, so what? do you think it was a coincidence that China popped up one of its nuclear subs ring in the middle of them during an exercise? No it was a clear message that they could be sunk at will, people think that the Chinese can't mobilise their troops into Iran, for Christ sake look at a map now and again, China will just drive straight through Pakistan, with Pakistani blessing, they will just truck them in.

When the US fought the Korean war, they did great until the Chinese had enough, joined in the battle, and pushed the Americans back, and the only solution the Americans had was to negotiate a peace or use a Nuke, back then China didn't have nukes, it bloody well does now.

America has never suffered in a war, never had its cities bombed and flattened, it has no real idea of what war is about, its not John Wayne stuff, and the next war isn't going to kill a few million people, it will kill hundreds of millions, it will ruin the land, radiation poising will infect all the animal and plant life on the planet, children, your children will die, defects, mutations (and not the nice x men type) will bound, the human race will be thrown back to the dark ages, everything will be lost and our world destroyed not only for us but for all of the future generations that survive,

Go take a look at the aftermath of Hiroshima or Nagasaki, and not just the immediate stuff, but the generational defects that followed and still continue, and think of that on a global scale, think of your children born like that, think of their children and their children's children being born like that

I have met some really nice Americans, intelligent people, but wow these forums bring the hicks outs

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Suggest you look up your history, Russia could not beat Afghanistan either after a decade on the ground, both Russia and USA could if they were prepared to get the gloves off and get dirty and mongral, but they did not, they kept it conventional but in Afghanistan you are not fighting a conventional army you are fighting tribal warlords.

China is a different kettle of fish, if you have an army that throws on a uniform, all is fair game. Do you really think the general public fully comprehend the weapons that the US military have at their fingertips? I doubt so, I agree China has a strong military and are building strength, can the China military beat the USA in a non conventional war tomorrow, never, don't even go there..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join