It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Truth - Nicki Manaj (ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If her reptilian eyes showing themselves for a few fleeting moments are just the results of contact lenses,angles of light and shadow play combined with certain eye movements,then how come everyone that has ever been filmed in front of a camera does not have slitted reptilian eyes plainly visible at times and having the same thing happen to them?...

They dont because only those who have allowed the reptilian demons to inhabit their bodies and take hold of their eternal souls in exchange for temporary wealth,fame and pleasure are ocasionally revealed and their sinister inner beings that are posessing them are captured by the motion picture and digital video cameras...
edit on 27-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrunkenDonuts
why would an inter dimensional being show up only on video but not by the naked eye anyway? They could exist I suppose, but I

Why do lines show up on a computer screen on film but cann not be seen with the naked eye? The camera catches things eyes sometimes can not. Im not saying this person is an alien, or reptile, but if anything this thread being put in the hoax section raises more questions than answers. Why can't we decide on ourselves rather than have threads labeled as hoax.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
If her reptilian eyes showing themselves for a few fleeting moments are just the results of contact lenses,angles of light and shadow play combined with certain eye movements,then how come everyone that has ever been filmed in front of a camera does not have slitted reptilian eyes plainly visible at times and having the same thing happen to them?...

They dont because only those who have allowed the reptilian demons to inhabit their bodies and take hold of their eternal souls in exchange for temporary wealth,fame and pleasure are ocasionally revealed and their sinister inner beings that are posessing them are captured by the motion picture and digital video cameras...

In perhaps the same way that cameras and their faster than the human eye shutter speeds are able to capture ufo's and flying saucers "daylight discs" when the person taking the picture and other people that were also there with them all saw nothing at the time...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Why do lines show up on a computer screen on film but cann not be seen with the naked eye?

That's because they don't have exactly the same refresh rate.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

In this case the camera catches less than eye. Then interlacing shows up because it is converted to different fps from the original. This goes to hoax because there is no question of what is shown. It's all known science. No need to ask questions about that. If you wish however you can learn how this happens by reading up on frame rates, interlacing, compression, resolution and all the fun camera things just for future reference if nothing else.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Yeah but the video is not convincing enough imo. The action is less than one second and only happens once. If anything this video discredits shape-shifting reptilians and how humans allow themselves to get posessed. I have seen much better cases on discovery channel eventhough they don't attempt to make any reptillian connections...they simply say the victim is posessed by evil and they call a priest for exorcism!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

Originally posted by DrunkenDonuts
why would an inter dimensional being show up only on video but not by the naked eye anyway? They could exist I suppose, but I

Why do lines show up on a computer screen on film but cann not be seen with the naked eye? The camera catches things eyes sometimes can not. Im not saying this person is an alien, or reptile, but if anything this thread being put in the hoax section raises more questions than answers. Why can't we decide on ourselves rather than have threads labeled as hoax.

Because, even within 'conspiracy theories' there's a status quo. You can discuss 9/11, have a discussion about UFOs, however, postulating the idea that reptilians may be real is still considered, by many, as too far on the 'fringe'. However, if you think about it, that's probably how we are conditioned to react to protect the identity of these beings. A forum moderator named DontTreadOnMe concluded this was suitable in the [HOAX!] section. I do not agree with the decision, and believe it's either an attempt to ridicule the subject, put the lid on it, or an honest, but naive subjective decision. This has not been proven as a hoax. This is unfair behaviour whether you believe in reptilians or not. So far, we have the following theories to explain away this apparent reptilian eye:

:- A contact lense which can rotate around the eye ball 360 degrees.
:- An anomaly caused by an overlapping frame.
:- A hoax. Somebody has purposely placed this discrete reptilian eye in the video.

Non of these have been proven as of yet. Just because people disagree over a topic does not give a mod the right to dump it in the [HOAX!] forum; which is effectively throwing it in the trash. I am always open to being wrong to find truth; however, dumping this thread in [HOAX!] was unwarranted with no reasonable explanation given whatsoever. I believe this demonstrates a bias from our mods and a ganging up on ATS members to discredit them. You know this is true.

Broadly speaking, whether these reptilian beings exist or not is irrelevant. Everything which happens here on earth has a perfect spiritual answer. Reptilians could indeed be the 'rulers' of this tough school we have chosen to incarnate. However, paradoxically, if everything was perfect, there wouldn't be much experience for us to gain. That's why God allows so much pain and suffering. Albeit if it's run by an offworld intelligence such as the reptilians beyond your illuminati.

Love, peace and enlightenment to you all.

edit on 27-11-2011 by IrnBruFiend because: N/A

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Millions of people in the USA live pay check to pay check and are always a few steps away from homelessness,going hungry and freezing in the winter and Does anyone really think its just a coincidence that there exists a continuous flow of so many drug addicted whores and players that suddenly become super rich and famous and are perpetually idolized and "worshiped" by sheeple around the globe?...Its not...That wealth and fame comes with a very high price...The loss of their souls...And the millions of people that are idolizing and worshiping them are unknowingly idolizing and worshiping reptilian demons in disguise...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
Just because people disagree over a topic does not give a mod the right to dump it in the [HOAX!] forum; which is effectively throwing it in the trash.

Being Mods gives them the right to do what they do. This isn't your site or mine. We're guests here, and if you don't like the way things are run you can go over to GLP and see how this thread would have fared over there (far, far, far, far worse for sure).

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Millions of people in the USA live pay check to pay check and are always a few steps away from homelessness,going hungry and freezing in the winter and Does anyone really think its just a coincidence that there exists a continuous flow of so many drug addicted whores and players that suddenly become super rich and famous and are perpetually idolized and "worshiped" by sheeple around the globe?...Its not...That wealth and fame comes with a very high price...The loss of their souls...And the millions of people that are idolizing and worshiping them are unknowingly idolizing and worshiping reptilian demons in disguise...

This is a stark look at the reality. However, they are not going to be lost , there is a perfect plan.

This is related to what the Beast and the lower dimensions of the predator and jungle really is, and those spirits traded off for another to step in will be freed, and depending on their own walk in life, and their own level of culpability based on childhood issues (because Higher Self and Family judge us not the beast lords), they may have already been whisked out of there. However for the predators in life, if they don't understand they're regressing and how much they're regressing by their leap into being possessed by the spirit of the jungle for so many thousands of years, they just don't get the As Above So Below symbols in this dream school and how Soul Evolution is reflected in the natural world.

So, the Beast they follow is the symbolized by the dog eat dog predatory nature world that they have been imbibing the substances from and hording it in their priestly classes. The clockwork elves who directed them to make them cloned bodies, elimate many humans, open up the portals and let them in.

Here in the middle grounds we are both beast (natural body and lower chakra concerns, dog eat dog, primal needs) and angel, higher Unity and Family/Love/Wisdom/Equality. Here we choose to progress and see through the material, or regress to the predator and greed.

No soul is lost forever however, but those bloodlines/empire types are going to be in for some eye opening reality of what regression and this lower realm really is, until they truly learn not to harm others. We need to pray for them.

Idolizing stars is not a good idea. The word star is equivalent to angel in the bible but these types of angels or more lower channel predators.....the king class on earth has been possessed by jungle entities perhaps even mirrors the hall of mirrors and distortions for a long time.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Non of these have been proven as of yet.
That's where I disagree, I think that if you look at what has been presented without any preconceived ideas about other people's intentions, you would see that it looks like in this video, it's just an effect of the video, not something real on the girl's eyes.

Just because people disagree over a topic does not give a mod the right to dump it in the [HOAX!] forum; which is effectively throwing it in the trash.
Threads can be taken out of the [HOAX] forum, you just have to provide evidences that this is not a hoax.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

if you're so sure it's not a hoax, please provide an answer to my previous post in this thread. to this one.

take a look at those pictures i've linked and look at each of them for half a minute. focus on her eyes, but not on 'omg a reptile!!!!!111oneone' thing - focus on the movement, see how image changes from frame to frame.

it's not called interlace as someone pointed here, it's framerate conversion - two frames are blended together, because when framerate gets changed, single frames happen to fall between integer boundaries of the desired framerate, and they get blended together.

original frames:     |  A  | B  | C  |
final video frames: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

read my previous post again, then take a look at the table above, and if you still don't get it then, then either you're trying to push BS down people's throats on purpose or i feel truly sorry for you.
edit on 27-11-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
But shapeshifters are cold and emotionless reptiles.

Why is she even shedding a tear?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Princess Diana called the Royal Family ..."a bunch of reptiles"...and look what happened to her...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

reply to post by blocula

Well I am ready to sell my soul and become possesed..,.where do I sign up to become a drug additcted multi millionaire superstar reptillian ? Who can I contact ? Where is the line ? I will glady come back to ATS and shape shift for you and everybody and even spend my millions in a responsible way for the opportunity at fame...fortune...and to be a reptillian...man what a deal...just my soul ? They can have it but since you know this is all real and 100 percent legit then you must know the procedure for me to sign up ....Tell me where to go !
edit on 11/28/2011 by DJMSN because: correction

edit on 11/28/2011 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

if you're so sure it's not a hoax, please provide an answer to my previous post in this thread. to this one.

take a look at those pictures i've linked and look at each of them for half a minute. focus on her eyes, but not on 'omg a reptile!!!!!111oneone' thing - focus on the movement, see how image changes from frame to frame.

it's not called interlace as someone pointed here, it's framerate conversion - two frames are blended together, because when framerate gets changed, single frames happen to fall between integer boundaries of the desired framerate, and they get blended together.

original frames:     |  A  | B  | C  |
final video frames: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

read my previous post again, then take a look at the table above, and if you still don't get it then, then either you're trying to push BS down people's throats on purpose or i feel truly sorry for you.
edit on 27-11-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

An overlapping frame can do that? Not a good enough explanation for me I'm afraid. Regardless of what you may think is possible, this certainly hasn't been proven a hoax, at the same time, certainly hasn't been proven reptilian. Let's hone it back to reality: What you are seeing is her eye change from brown, to a blue reptilian appearance with black slits. Her pupils change entirely and the colour of her iris changes entirely. If this is an 'overlapping frame' why is there no other anomaly anywhere else in the shot? Just happens to morph her eyes into a perfect reptilian appearance? This is very important, I will repeat this: Why does this alleged frame anomaly, only affect her eyes and NOTHING else on the shot? You know there are many first hand accounts of people witnessing this happen in real life too: "No there's not. Where? Can't prove it" etc, etc...

Very convenvient explanation don't you think? I would like to believe this answer, however, the odds, of an overlapping frame, only affecting the appearance of her eyes (which just happen to appear reptilian - blue with black slits), and nothing else in the shot isn't substantial enough. You may try and conjure another anomaly now to counter this, however, I can assure you there's not. You may not though. You may choose to pluck this point to lure a circuitous debate. ArMaP's probably dying to do this.

I don't enjoy the idea of reptilians, or necessarily want to believe. Actually, I wouldn't even care if they existed. I would say, based on this, and other evidence which I can present in a thread at some point, I would certainly class this now as plausible - considering a lot of what I believed before has been proven wrong through conditioning. Of course, anyone who steps out to make that conclusion puts themselves up in the firing range, even on a conspiracy website - because, there is a status quo (acceptable paradigm) within conspiracies. The idea of reptilians is still considered far too 'fringe' by the majority, which has resulted in this thread being dumped in the trash [HOAX!]. The equivalent of somebody questioning 9/11 on Bill O'Reilly in 'normal' society.

Doesn't make it any less real, or any less false. To find real truth you will almost certainly need to eat humble pie along the way. I'm enjoying mine.

edit on 28-11-2011 by IrnBruFiend because: N/A

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

with all the respect, you're both blind and naive, and that's a VERY gentle way of saying it.

look at the animation i've linked, especially the last two frames. if you can't see that those black slits are the area where the eyes from two separate frames blend together, then you're just fooling yourself. you have the right to do so.

but please, stop claiming it wasn't proven to be a hoax - it is, and it was proven without any doubt. if you can't swallow the truth, that's your problem. you may think we're here only to debunk your thread, but you're wrong. when i saw it for the first time, i was confused - it looked like there's something to it. but then i've started watching it over and over again and boom - it's so obvious that i just can't understand how anyone with working brain fails to see it.

also, you're saying that there's nothing else like that in those frames - wrong again, every single contour is blurred because of two frames blended together. it was pointed out already. what was pointed out already as well is the fact that similar 'anomalies', being two frames blended together into one, happen in several parts of that video - eyes closed and opened at the same time, hand in two places and so on. reading your post makes one wonder if you're that blind (and not reading replies to your posts) or just trolling.

you may make a fool of yourself, but stop treating us like idiots. and to prove you're spreading complete BS, here's a simple way for you to prove that at least one thing you're saying, is right. you claim that her eyes turn blue - but you were told that that color is not blue. please, provide us frame number (from the original video) and pixel coordinates (in the area of her eyes) of a pixel with dominating blue component. if you'll need technical assistance with that, i can provide it, just to prove you how wrong you are.
edit on 28-11-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

For one look at the pictures. It does affect everywhere in the frame where there is a visible line. Not her eyes only. Your whole argument is based on that yet you conviniently ignore that this has been shown to be the case. Also if you are not aware of how video works or do not care to educate yourself then it is irrelevant if you think it hasn't been shown to be a hoax. You choose to leave yourself out of the knowledge provided.
Also wheter or not people have made claims they've seen this in real life is irrelevant. For one you cant prove that and people make wild claims all the time. They might be out of meds, desperate for attention, sick etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

The reptilians that are inhabitating these ocasionally revealing slit eyed,beautiful people elites,these souls selling music,movie and political individuals,are not becoming the superstars themselves.

These reptilians do not seek fame,wealth and idolization,money has no value to them.

But what the reptilians are seeking and are attaining through those beautiful people elites allowing themselves to become the reptilians earthly vessels,is worship and psychic energy that they channel,funnel and receive directly from the masses of sheeple who flock together in their millions to cry and scream and faint and focus all their attentions on and think only about them...

The beautiful elites that the reptilians are being allowed to take over are growing more vast and the reptilians are becoming more powerful in strength and in their ever growing numbers are taking over the earth,as more and more sheeple hand themselves over to them...

The beautiful people elites who ultimately,after willingly allowing themselves to be taken over and inhabitated by the reptilians,those human vessels of the reptilians are ultimately damning themselves and dont even care because they are so blinded by greed and after a few years or a few decades of enjoying temporary earthly wealth and pleasure,will be forced to surrender their eternal souls upon death to these demon beasts we call the reptilians...
edit on 28-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

What you are seeing is her eye change from brown, to a blue reptilian appearance with black slits. Her pupils change entirely and the colour of her iris changes entirely.
It's not blue, get a real pixel colour measurement instead of trusting your eyes.

What you see in the image above is the eyedropper tool in Paint Shop Pro 6 (a very old version), showing the RGB value of the colour of her eye on the place where the eyedropper tool is. The value is 75 for red and 65 for green and blue, making it brown, not blue. The rectangle below the RGB values shows the corresponding colour, and, as you can see, it's not blue.

If this is an 'overlapping frame' why is there no other anomaly anywhere else in the shot? Just happens to morph her eyes into a perfect reptilian appearance?
It happens more to her eyes because she is moving them (just watch that part of the video again) to her left, at the same time she is moving her head in the same direction, so the speed of the eye movement is the sum of both speeds, making it more noticeable in the eyes, although you can see that the right side of her face (not seen on the image above) is also duplicated.

You may try and conjure another anomaly now to counter this, however, I can assure you there's not. You may not though. You may choose to pluck this point to lure a circuitous debate. ArMaP's probably dying to do this.
Do what? Find another anomaly? If that's what you mean and by anomaly you are talking about a double image created by overlapping frames (the most likely explanation for the double image), then I am not going to provide more images showing it, I already posted enough images.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join