It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Truth - Nicki Manaj (ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Since the beginning of time itself, the Lizard-Men have been the marionettes controlling Earth, and many more planets across the Universe.

By now, you would think that at least one of them would have heard about the invincible Youtube, which their supernatural powers cannot defeat.

Yet they continue allowing videos of themselves to be uploaded there. Stupid lizards.

[color=616161]Yes. That was sarcasm. Lizard-people do not exist in reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
The only thing thats unbelieveable is the fact that people actually believe these reptilian stories...

The reason you can't find proof of reptilians

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of all the Youtube videos (and I'm sure there are threads on here) of "rods". Supposedly inter dimensional beings, unfortunately for believers they can easily be replicated by using insects on film. Why would an inter dimensional being show up only on video but not by the naked eye anyway? They could exist I suppose, but I dunno.

ANYWAY, the point I was getting at is that I think all the believers of Youtube reptilian videos should film themselves in similar conditions to see if they can replicate the reptilian eye look. I bet you'd be surprised that you could make yourselves have reptilian eyes. I would do it myself, but then you would I say I was a reptilian.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
To be honest nothing really suprises me anymore. It is just scary that so many actors and singers have access to occult knowledge and apparently some even worship evil. I believe some of them are possesed and we all know the level of drug addictions, alcoholics, swingers, etc.

In fact you can't reach important status in society unless you have zero morals. Don't give me a lecture of being stupid when you can't confront the obvious. I find it sad that the status quo monkeys have to jump a dozen threads or so a day just to inject their ridicule in something they have such a hard time believing in.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

I heartily agree with this headline, especially the last two words.
Reptilian Truth - Nicki Manaj (ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE)

I'm not an eye doctor, but it is obvious that she needs a better fit on those contact lens. They seem to be causing her some irritation.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
The only thing thats unbelieveable is the fact that people actually believe these reptilian stories...

Thats how the reptilians thrive,most people refuse to believe in them and dont forget,many people report eyewitness sightings and encounters with these diabolical beings,on-board flying saucers and in their bedrooms at night,If you have'nt seen one,does'nt mean they dont exist...And almost every ancient culture worshipped lizard beings and dragons that came from the sky...Coincidence?...No...
edit on 26-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IrnBruFiend

Greetings:

The following is our opinion only, and thank you for bringing the subject up.

However, perhaps unfortunately for your OP, the video has been tampered with, albeit somewhat poorly, because it shows up on close examination.

If you slow down and enlarge, one can plainly see where the pixels have been replaced
(see image below).

Look closely at her left eye and one can plainly see the right-side vertical line of pixels that have been altered/replaced.

The line continued through the eyebrow up to the hairline. Close, but no cigar.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Peace Love Light
tfw

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Exactly how does someone replace pixels anyways? What is the technical process for doing so? A 1080 image i think contains something like 1,920x1,080 pixels every inch,thats awfully small to be tampering with.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Greetings:

Easy to do in many off-the-shelf programs.

AfterEffects is one.

Photoshop is the old standard.

Peace Love Light

tfw

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by Akragon

Thats how the reptilians thrive,most people refuse to believe in them and dont forget,many people report eyewitness sightings and encounters with these diabolical beings,on-board flying saucers and in their bedrooms at night,If you have'nt seen one,does'nt mean they dont exist...And almost every ancient culture worshipped lizard beings and dragons that came from the sky...Coincidence?...No...

no man, thats not how a non existing thing thrives... they thrive by people spreading the idea that they exist..

Here we call it fear mongering...

And until someone comes up with solid proof of their existance, it will be continued to be labeled as such

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

There is plenty of evidence all around you. From hollywood movies and video games, to ancient cultures.

While some people would call the believers as fearmongers, I would call some posters denialist shills...

If there is more evidence to support a theory then to abandon it, that means the theory is probably true.

To be sure means to know. Very few people know!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkenDonuts

.....believers.......should film themselves in similar conditions to see if they can replicate the reptilian eye look. I bet you'd be surprised that you could make yourselves have reptilian eyes.
Nah. That wouldn't work. Many would then start believing that they are part Lizard also, but just hadn't realized it before then. lizard-Men are so far advanced that they can even fool themselves into believing that they do not exist.

reply to post by blocula

Exactly how does someone replace pixels anyways? What is the technical process for doing so? A 1080 image i think contains something like 1,920x1,080 pixels every inch,thats awfully small to be tampering with.
.......but this particular video is not available in 1080p. Try to find a 'Youtube shape-shifting lizard man' video that is 1080. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

that's not altered, that's her hair - take a look at surrounding frames, those pixels are still there - why would anyone alter more than is needed? if you wanna debunk anything, try harder. much harder.
btw, that's her right eye.

reply to post by ArMaP

you're right, partially. it's not because of the camera. but since they still don't get it, well.

here are the original 2 frames with 2 surrounding frames:
wstaw.org...

here is the same thing, but a little bit brighter:
wstaw.org...

still can't see it? these are 3 different frames stored in 4 frames of the video - video probably had its framerate converted from 25fps to 29.97fps, so 3 original frames got stretched to 4 frames of final video.
lets say original frames were A, B and C, and final 4 video frames that you can see in the animation i've pasted, are 1, 2, 3 and 4.

in frame 1 you can see original frame A.
in frame 2 you can see original frame A and B.
in frame 3 you can see original frame B and C.
in frame 4 you can see original frame C.

do i think reptilian aliens exist? yes.
is this video a proof? you gotta be kidding me.
edit on 26-11-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Akragon

There is plenty of evidence all around you. From hollywood movies and video games, to ancient cultures.

While some people would call the believers as fearmongers, I would call some posters denialist shills...

If there is more evidence to support a theory then to abandon it, that means the theory is probably true.

To be sure means to know. Very few people know!
God is a theory and billions of people have no problem with that,but when it comes to something like "the reptilians",that takes most people out of their comfort zones and ruffles their feathers its, denial,denial and more denial...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

God is a theory and billions of people have no problem with that,but when it comes to something like "the reptilians",that takes most people out of their comfort zones and ruffles their feathers its, denial,denial and more denial...

denial of what?

What evidence has been presented?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

denial of what?

What evidence has been presented?

Denial of the fact that there are many dark and sinister things going on all around us and being done to us,one of which is the continuous flow of people allowing the reptilians/demons to take over their bodies and take away their eternal souls,in exchange for temporary wealth,pleasure and fame...

Does anyone think its a coincidence that so many drug addicted whores and players become super rich and famous and are perpetually "worshiped" by sheeple around the globe?...Its not...That wealth and fame comes with a very high price...The loss of their souls...

Reptilians or Demons,call them what you will,are here to drag as many of our souls down into a bottomless abyss as they can and one way they are successfuly accomplishing this is by getting millions of people to worship the hollywood and music and political elites...

To focus all our attentions on them and away from our love,empathy and compassion for each other and these "beautiful elites" that most people spend so much time thinking about,idolizing and focusing on,people who are without realizing it,worshiping demons...
edit on 27-11-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
What alternative explanations have been suggested to quickly shut this down? A dodgy pair of contact lenses? An overlapping frame (as suggested by a mod!) which can cause a brown eye to turn into a blue reptilian eye with black slits? Look at the remarkable similiarity with this girl's eye:

www.youtube.com...

What you are seeing is the shut down, ridicule, and removal of this post to the [HOAX!] forum on a baseless grounding by the Forum Moderator DontTreadOnMe - probably looking out for his pal ArMaP, as I disagree that this video is an overlapping frame, which can cause a reptilian transformation of the eye. This is terrible supervision, a misuse of power, and effectively, a shut down on damning evidence.

This is a classic, but reigns true everytime: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed, Third, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer.

The truth is always the truth, whether one person believes it or a million. So this video is now a hoax: The guy who edited this interview decided to insert a reptilian eye at 0:43 so discretely that nobody is able to notice it at first glance? Genius. We can put the lid on this. Either that or a dodgy contact lense that can rotate 360 degrees around the eye. Or of course, you have the overlapping frame theory which can turn a brown eye into a blue reptilian one.
edit on 27-11-2011 by IrnBruFiend because: N/A

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

WHAT ? Humans cannot see anything 4D and there are no television cameras that can record anything in the 4th demision...and since no one can see anything in 4d it would be pointless...not to mention impossiable to even develop anything that could display in 4d....the human eye can process 18 frames of video per second....nothing more...there is no such thing as a camera capturing 4D.

As for shape shifters / reptillians...it is a stretch for me...and most likely digital compression artifacts or image manipulation on somebody's part...how come you never see these people shape shift in person...only in lousy you tube videos that are compressed to the maximum?
edit on 11/27/2011 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
Nice attempt at a 'rational' explanation, however, I am still not convinced.
That's OK, I'm not convinced about many things either.

This does not explain how her eyes appear to be blue with perfect black slits.
It does.
First, what you call blue isn't blue, just open the image I posted (or just grab that frame from video, if you think I changed anything in the frame) in any image processing program that shows the RGB colour of any pixel and you will see that what you call "blue" has more red than green or blue. That's because this is the result of the overlapping of the white and the dark brown, in the same way you can see her eyes covered in a light brown on frame 1693.

All you have done is broken the image into frames, and shown in more detail how her eyes have clearly shifted from her regular colour to a typical reptilian appearance.
No, what I did was show the individual frames from the second video you posted, and yes, it shows how her eyes did change, but they changed only (I suppose, I was not there) in the video, most likely because of the reasons pointed out by jedi_hamster in this post.

That's the same reason why she appears to have a double right hand on frame 1981.

In frames 2364 to 2367 you can see that "reptilian eye" appearing once more, but in this case, in her right eye we can see that the reflection in her eye was also duplicated, because what we are seeing is a double image.
This is also visible in the frames I posted on my first post, frames 1272 and 1273.

Frame 2364

Frame 2365

Frame 2366

Frame 2367

Or, in frame 2455, we see her eyes through her eyelids, just before they appear closed in frame 2456.

Frame 2455

Frame 2456

Frame 2655 also shows a double image, in which, I think, it's easier to see that the "reptilian eye" effect is the result of a double image.

Frame 2655

Frankly, the truth is too unbelievable for some to handle.
How do you know what it's true and what is not? Because I'm sure I do not know what the truth really is, I can only be (somewhat) sure about what I get through my senses.

Even the forum moderators!
Being a moderator has nothing to do with accepting truth, whatever it may be, I didn't stop having an opinion because I became a moderator.

Thank you for your contribution.
Your welcome.

Now, a question, if you don't mind.

If she is really a reptilian, why do her eyes change on those occasions but look normal in the rest of the video? Do you have any explanation for that?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IrnBruFiend
Look at the remarkable similiarity with this girl's eye:

www.youtube.com...
There's a difference, the eyes of the girl in that video look that way throughout the whole video, not just when she moves her head and/or her eyes. I don't have an explanation for what we see on that video, but I would prefer to see a real video instead of a video of a camera filming a TV screen.

This is a classic, but reigns true everytime: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed, Third, it is accepted as self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer.
That may be true, but it doesn't mean that all things that are ridiculed turn out to be true, right?

Or of course, you have the overlapping frame theory which can turn a brown eye into a blue reptilian one.
It's not blue, see for yourself with an image editing program. Even Windows Paint can show that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join