It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nato attacks Pakistan army, Pakistan cuts off U.S. supply lines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I am glad to see Pakistan standing up for themselves - US Citizen

The only way a Guerrilla war can ever be over
Is when the occupation cant afford more soldiers
Until they have to draft the last of you into the service
And you refuse cus you don’t see the purpose
The only way to counter the insurgents that are well equipped (how?)
Is to paint the people fighting for freedom as terrorists
Then find a faction looking for foreign investment
Install them in power and murder any objections
You cant stop a Revolution from breathing
So to beat them they offer people the illusion of freedom
But when you're done dreaming and wake up tortured for treason
Then you can see them hiding behind the God they believe in! - Immortal Technique

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

I'm tired of people that have not had first hand experience over there that talk about things THEY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT. You guys dont know HALF the crap IRAN and PAKISTAN has done against NATO.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

[

I know the CIA helped create the mujahideen with funding through their agent "Tim Osman" aka Osama Bin Laden, they helped create the Taliban as well as radical islamic fundamentalism. I know that through Donald Rumsfeld we supplied Saddam Hussein with chemical weapons of mass destruction to kill the iranian people with. It is rumoured that the Iranian Revolution was instigated by the british and americans

According to a book by F. William Engdahl, A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order, a conspiracy to overthrow the Shah was hatched by the British and Americans in 1978 coinciding with the Iranian Revolution.
When "negotiations ... under way between the Shah's government and British Petroleum for renewal of the 25-year old extraction agreement ... collapsed". According to Engdahl, the end of the agreement meant "Iran appeared on the verge of independence in its oil sales policy for the first time since 1953." To prevent this independence, Engdahl claims "American 'security' advisers to the Shah's SAVAK secret police implemented a policy of ever more brutal repression" against anti-Shah demonstrators, while American President Carter "cynically began protesting abuses of 'human rights'" caused by the American advisers policy. The British Petroleum company "reportedly" organized a "capital flight" from Iran," and so on.[9]
[edit]Claims by Mohammad Reza Pahlavi
Mohammad Reza Pahlavi himself asserted that, "If you lift up Khomeini's beard, you will find MADE IN ENGLAND written under his chin," in the later days of his reign as monarch.[10] This statement by Pahlavi was an adaptation of another saying, "If you lift a mullah's beard, you will find 'Made in Britain' stamped on his chin."[11]
[edit]1978 Ettela'at article
On 7 January 1978[12], the state news agency Ettela'at also published an article accusing Khomeini of being a British agent and a "mad Indian poet."[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Not to mention Iran-Contra.

We have interfered in Iranian politics for a very long time, but you have been blinded by the propaganda and as a result you spout hatred and talk about killing people like its a walk in the park, and then you turn around and say other people dont have a clue what they are talking about. The irony is astounding, it numbs my mind.

edit on 27-11-2011 by OneManArmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Well pehaps they shouldn't have harboured Bin Ladin.
edit on 27-11-2011 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12

And you are correct , and i fight with this constantly. I do not hate the People as much as the religion.I do sometimes let my hate for their religion which is disgusting bleed to the people which i try not to do , but is rather hard. Islam is not Hindus or Buddas , which is peaceful and easy to get along with and speak with from what i have read. I just know the Muslim radicals are fostering my desire to rid us of them.

I hate the christian religion because it creates people that see the world with your eyes, but I dont feel I have to kill christians. You call Islamic radicals "disgusting", well I find radical Christians "disgusting" does this mean they should be wiped from the face of the earth?
You are such a hypocrite and the scariest thing is you dont even realise it. I say you are no man of God, but a tool of wickedness and evil of the worst kind.
Your beliefs of Islam(a religion derived from christianity) are so twisted and distorted by propaganda that you so easily spout such ignorance. Pakistanis, and Iranians are human beings too, also blinded by religion and propaganda. If both sides stopped killing and hating each other then one of the most volatile regions of the earth might just, JUST have a chance of negotiating peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

The Taliban offered up Bin Laden on a silver platter.
www.guardian.co.uk...

The CIA allegedly met with Bin Laden while he was in hospital 2months before 911.
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.guardian.co.uk...
www.blacklistedjournalist.com...
So you are mistaken.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Also, let's please trim our quotes, or use the Reply-To button if that's too much trouble.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows
Well pehaps they shouldn't have harboured Bin Ladin.

Originally posted by OneManArmy
The Taliban offered up Bin Laden on a silver platter.

So you are mistaken.

Nice set of links.

Now post one where Pakistanis offered to give up Bin Laden on a Silver platter not Afghan Taliban and you may actually have an argument since he was referring to Pakistan harboring him.

edit on 27-11-2011 by MaximosPoena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximosPoena

Nice set of links.

Now post one where Pakistanis offered to give up Bin Laden up on a Silver platter not Afghan Taliban and you may actually have an argument since he was referring to Pakistan harboring him.

edit on 27-11-2011 by MaximosPoena because: (no reason given)

But isnt it the Taliban/Al Qaeda(mujahideen) we are fighting in Pakistan? The same Taliban/Al Qaeda driven into Pakistan by the Afghan war?
Im sorry I didnt know there was 2 versions of the Taliban.

I dont believe the Pakistanis were harbouring Osama.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OneManArmy

When Christian radicals start strapping themselves with bombs on a daily basis to commit mass murder, feel free to hunt the radicals.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

When Christian radicals start strapping themselves with bombs on a daily basis to commit mass murder, feel free to hunt the radicals.

They dont need to, they have big guns and missiles to rain death and destruction upon innocent muslims, thus creating more radicals willing to blow themselves up for their radical beliefs.
Violence begets violence, is that hard to understand?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Your link is from before Osama was in Pakistan and has no relevance. Plus your link states Afghanistan said stop bombing and we can discuss it. America said no discussion, hand him over and we will stop. Taliban rejected it. So much for your silver platter theory. All they were doing was stalling they had no intention to hand him over.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

If thats what you believe then fair enough. There is no way of proving otherwise as that would simply be speculation.
The Chinese reported Osama dead in the Tora Bora campaign, he was reported dead on I think 2 other occasions, did the Pakistanis even harbour bin laden at all? I question whether they did.

Benazir Bhutto says Bin Laden dead in 2007.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

But isnt it the Taliban/Al Qaeda(mujahideen) we are fighting in Pakistan?

No.

The Taliban and Al CIAeda are two different groups. The Taliban ran Afghanistan.

The same Taliban/Al Qaeda driven into Pakistan by the Afghan war?

No.

The Pashtun tribesmen who live in both Afghanistan and Pakistan have a certain percent that support the Taliban. Al CIAeda are not the same people.

That's understandable. Apparently having subject matter knowledge isn't important.
Now you know the difference between the Taliban and Al CIAeda

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   

The Pashtun tribesmen who live in both Afghanistan and Pakistan have a certain percent that support the Taliban. Al CIAeda are not the same people.

That's understandable. Apparently having subject matter knowledge isn't important.
Now you know the difference between the Taliban and Al CIAeda

Sorry if my words gave the impression I was saying the Taliban and Al CIAeda were the same entity. I should have phrased them properly, I apologise. The whole premise of invading Afghanistan was that the Taliban were harbouring Al Qaeda. So in that way they were linked. I didnt make the link, the US govt did. So who exactly are we fighting in Pakistan?
The "2 versions of Taliban" line was sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

They don't have to actually die for what they believe in like their enemies do, that's what helicopters and drones are for. It depersonalizes the whole mass murder thing which actually creates said suicide bombers.

Edit-
If you guys want to talk about Afghanistan, it's obvious why they are fighting the US occupation and it is not because they are radicals - www.youtube.com... (this was reported on PBS as well)

And Iraq, please for the love of GOD everyone must read this full page - en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Sorry if my words gave the impression I was saying the Taliban and Al CIAeda were the same entity. I should have phrased them properly, I apologise. The whole premise of invading Afghanistan was that the Taliban were harbouring Al Qaeda. So in that way they were linked. I didnt make the link, the US govt did. So who exactly are we fighting in Pakistan?

The Taliban who have ties to Al Qaeda.

Ever since the Taliban lost power in Afghanistan they have been bouncing back and forth across the Pakistan/Afghan borders for years. They are one and the same. They have winter hideouts in Pakistan where they train, regroup and resupply.

Some feel the Pakistani ISI have been helping them as well. Others feel that Al Qaeda is actually a CIA ran organization. The Pashtuun tribesmen who live in a region which crosses across both Pakistan and Afghanistan are the Taliban's main support group.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

They don't have to actually die for what they believe in like their enemies do, that's what helicopters and drones are for. It depersonalizes the whole mass murder thing which actually creates said suicide bombers.

Tell that to the widows of allied troops that have given their lives fighting. Lives have been lost on both sides.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

The Taliban who have ties to Al Qaeda.

Ever since the Taliban lost power in Afghanistan they have been bouncing back and forth across the Pakistan/Afghan borders for years. They are one and the same. They have winter hideouts in Pakistan where they train, regroup and resupply.

Some feel the Pakistani ISI have been helping them as well. Others feel that Al Qaeda is actually a CIA ran organization. The Pashtuun tribesmen who live in a region which crosses across both Pakistan and Afghanistan are the Taliban's main support group.

Thats exactly what I said, but you said "No". I have no doubt that the ISI has been helping them. I have seen news articles claiming the CIA funnelled money through the ISI to fund Al CIAeda. It plays into the whole creation of a phantom enemy ie "terrorism" with which to base liberty restricting laws like the Patriot Act and the many other "Anti Terrorism Laws" in the western world, the same laws being used against protestors.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Tell that to the widows of allied troops that have given their lives fighting. Lives have been lost on both sides.

Ok, I take back my statement partially.

1 mil plus iraqis dead, many women and children
7000 US troops

Who do I have more compassion for?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Ok, I take back my statement partially.

1 mil plus iraqis dead, many women and children
7000 US troops

Who do I have more compassion for?

I hope you will say you have equal compassion for all of them. For they are all innocent, combatants on both sides blinded by propaganda, and also the innocent men, women and children who are "collateral damage"
Also thank you for those links I will check those out now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join